+ Reply to Thread

Question about ACN

I've been reading few threads here about ACN, everybody has mixed opinions about it. On to the question, my friend says he just joined ACN and is making 2k$ monthly, he says he has 5 customers and 3 recruiters signed up, is this true about him earning 2,000$ monthly?

Re: Question about ACN

anyone at all?

not "monthly"

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey_14
    I've been reading few threads here about ACN, everybody has mixed opinions about it. On to the question, my friend says he just joined ACN and is making 2k$ monthly, he says he has 5 customers and 3 recruiters signed up, is this true about him earning 2,000$ monthly?
    nope... not true.

If he has 5 customers and 3 recruiters signed up, he's not even qualified to receive TCABs, which is where all the money is. He has to have at least 10 customers (and 2 recruits) for that. Then he'd have to recruit a minimum of 2 people a month to even receive $200.

In order to make $2000 monthly, with 10 customers and 3 reps, he and his team combined.. (assuming none of them are at his position) would have to recruit 10 reps per month.
    Last edited by April47; 01-03-2007 at 06:40 AM.
    I do not believe that MLM/Network Marketing is a bad business model. I believe it's the shady people in MLM that make it LOOK bad. As long as you work hard, run your business ethically, and work with ethical people, then MLM can help you reach your financial goals... whether it's just to make extra money on the side or a full-time income.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience."

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

Quote Originally Posted by brucefan
    not "monthly"
    what do you mean by that?

Quote Originally Posted by April47
    nope... not true.

If he has 5 customers and 3 recruiters signed up, he's not even qualified to receive TCABs, which is where all the money is. He has to have at least 10 customers (and 2 recruits) for that. Then he'd have to recruit a minimum of 2 people a month to even receive $200.

In order to make $2000 monthly, with 10 customers and 3 reps, he and his team combined.. (assuming none of them are at his position) would have to recruit 10 reps per month.
    hmmm...so how many combined reps would somebody have to recruit in order to earn 2k$ monthly? thx for the input

as an ETT your team would need to bring in 10 new qualified reps(they each get 5 phone points)

^^ yep, as long as nobody else on the team is an ETT. You get cut off (no longer qualify for TCABs) from their production as soon as someone reaches your position. You still qualify for any of those that aren't at your position, though.

Say, for example, that you are an ETT and you have 2 frontline people who are also an ETT. You do NOT qualify to earn TCABs on their production, so to make $2,000 you have to recruit 10 people yourself that month. Then you qualify for TCABs on the new recruits' production until they hit your position.

Hope that didn't confuse anybody.
    I do not believe that MLM/Network Marketing is a bad business model. I believe it's the shady people in MLM that make it LOOK bad. As long as you work hard, run your business ethically, and work with ethical people, then MLM can help you reach your financial goals... whether it's just to make extra money on the side or a full-time income.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience."

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

^^ yep, as long as nobody else on the team is an ETT. You get cut off (no longer qualify for TCABs) from their production as soon as someone reaches your position. You still qualify for any of those that aren't at your position, though.

Say, for example, that you are an ETT and you have 2 frontline people who are also an ETT. You do NOT qualify to earn TCABs on their production, so to make $2,000 you have to recruit 10 people yourself that month. Then you qualify for TCABs on the new recruits' production until they hit your position.

Hope that didn't confuse anybody.
    Actually, April47, if your an ETT and you have two ETT's in any 2 seperate legs, you would promote to ETL which puts you in position to earn 7,000 a month. Then, you can start another leg to drive to TC and make all the cabs you want on that leg. People make it so difficult, yet its so simple.

Not to mention that as of 1-1-07 the bonus thresholds are now 2-4-6-8-10-12-14 instead of 2-3-5-10. So if both of my ETT's go out and get cabs of 8 in each leg, and I add 5, im happy with that part time money.
    Last edited by riotact; 01-08-2007 at 01:28 PM.

Ahhhh yes... the ETL position. Forgive me, I tend to forget about things with ACN's 5-6 comp plan changes in the past 2 years.

I did look at ACN's newest comp plan before I posted that, but didn't look at the qualifications for the ETL position.

It puts you in a position to earn $7000 a month, sure... but how many people do you and your open-line team have to recruit to get paid that much?

One thing I want to point out though... you say people make it difficult, but it's so simple. But I think the people in ACN try to make getting to TC sound a LOT easier than it is (and I know you said the word "simple" not "easy," but the implication is there since you also used the word "difficult).

Are you at the TC position yet?

Anyway my WHOLE POINT with the explanation in my last point was that you get cut off from TCAB bonuses when someone reaches your position. (You only get cut off from the production generated by that person's downline).

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

Ahhhh yes... the ETL position. Forgive me, I tend to forget about things with ACN's 5-6 comp plan changes in the past 2 years.

I did look at ACN's newest comp plan before I posted that, but didn't look at the qualifications for the ETL position.

It puts you in a position to earn $7000 a month, sure... but how many people do you and your open-line team have to recruit to get paid that much?

One thing I want to point out though... you say people make it difficult, but it's so simple. But I think the people in ACN try to make getting to TC sound a LOT easier than it is (and I know you said the word "simple" not "easy," but the implication is there since you also used the word "difficult).

Are you at the TC position yet?

Anyway my WHOLE POINT with the explanation in my last point was that you get cut off from TCAB bonuses when someone reaches your position. (You only get cut off from the production generated by that person's downline).
    April, ACN is not designed for people to be ETT for very long. It really isnt. If you work the business at all, you will be ETL in 60-90 days or less and TC in about 180. Sure, you may be restricted on t-cabs via open line restrictions, but if your smart, you would be proactive about staying ahead of your team. Honestly, if you want to make 500-1000 a month or you just are only good at getting customers then ACN probably isnt for you. My wife is great at getting customers and I am good at finding reps.

Yes, I know what ACN is designed for... but that doesn't mean I agree with it.

You saying that you can hit TC in 180 days if you work hard is exactly my point. It's a LOT harder that it sounds. There ARE some people that hit it that fast, but there are many many more who work their butts off that never get there.

Even when you DO get there, the money isn't always great. You wouldn't believe how many TCs I know that had to go get jobs. Heck, even our local RVP had to go get a job. Go figure.

and you never answered my question.... Are you at the TC position?

You and your wife sound like you make a great team.

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

Yes, I know what ACN is designed for... but that doesn't mean I agree with it.

You saying that you can hit TC in 180 days if you work hard is exactly my point. It's a LOT harder that it sounds. There ARE some people that hit it that fast, but there are many many more who work their butts off that never get there.

Even when you DO get there, the money isn't always great. You wouldn't believe how many TCs I know that had to go get jobs. Heck, even our local RVP had to go get a job. Go figure.

and you never answered my question.... Are you at the TC position?

You and your wife sound like you make a great team.
    I have not. I hit ETL in 29 days and I am in my 77th day at ACN. After years of doing other companies, I found ACN...or it found me you could say. I have always been successful at building teams and networks. Now, its finally good to not have a garage full of stuff and get paid what I am worth.

Good for you... if TC was position-based you'd be off to a great start. How're your lines looking for TC customer-wise?

You'll have to come back here and let me know when you hit. You've got a little more than 3 months, so I expect to hear from you in April and will congratulate you then. Good luck.

Pink Zebra Sprinkles