+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Stockdale is back as Winterman

cannot believe it they all say what goes around etc., but i never expected it.
    So Malcolm Stockdale is back this time without Stuart, but with his REAL wife can you jst believe that guys and girls. So he thinks he will take on the big boys now !! I really dont think so, Winterman thats a good name who did he steal this one from some poor unsuspecting idiot, does he honestly believe that when he has destroyed and used so amny people that they wont do anything about him well this one will i have been waiting and now have doen rather well " old chap" i remember him saying to my dad, in his northern pom accent. Mattie is back malcolm with lots of money you will now start paying !
    for all the lives you ruined, for all the tales, you told. and for all the women you prayed on. Thanks wygsey for the nod.

Re: Stockdale is back as Winterman

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thealp...t=windows-1252

thnx wygsey. Like a bad copper or penny is it I told malcolm stockdale when he borrowed (stole) the last of my money four years ago he would regret his actions if he did not return he looked me in the eye and and said I promise you I will return and no one will lose any money. It took me four years to get over his presence in my life. make sure he doesnt mess up yours. winterman , winterman asset management , i ve read it all and he is the same as ever a big bull*****er. anyway here is my bit to help you all, i got it from the waco tribune;

1.) Plaintiff claims he was 'induced' into signing the note
    Author: MIKE COPELAND
    Tribune-Herald business editor

Waco businessman Malcolm Stockdale has solved one legal problem with Synergy Bank, but the co-signer of a loan Stockdale received from Synergy has filed a lawsuit against him.
    Clifton Robinson, who leased space to Stockdale's company Continua Systems on Austin Avenue, has filed suit against Stockdale, claiming he owes him $300,000 in principal and $20,858 in interest on a loan.
    Stockdale received the loan from Synergy. Robinson said he co-signed the note "as an

Publish Date: July 27, 2000 | Word Count: 607 | Document ID: 105E59C73A1FEE02
    2.) Creditors hear Continua's woes
    Software company owner in bankruptcy court; reportedly owes $3.3 mil

Malcolm Stockdale appeared in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Waco on Friday to explain why his company, Continua Systems, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
    About 15 of the creditors to whom Continua owes $3.3 million were there to hear him.
    "He said the company experienced problems at its home office keeping track of sales" from agents around the country, said Waco attorney Jim Meyer.
    Meyer is representing Synergy Bank, a creditor. He said he attended

Publish Date: March 19, 2000 | Word Count: 503 | Document ID: 105E59CED81DA1F0
    3.) Waco software CEO pays off $6,300 liability
    Continua's founder settles rent debt; charges dropped

Businessman Malcolm Stockdale has made good on the $6,300 hot check that led to his arrest by McLennan County deputies Feb. 4.
    Stockdale's check to Clifton Robinson was supposed to cover January rent in the National Lloyds Building at Ninth Street and Austin Avenue. Stockdale is chief executive officer of Continua Systems, which occupied the sixth floor of that building until last Friday.
    When the check bounced, Robinson sought relief from the McLennan County District

Publish Date: February 25, 2000 | Word Count: 480 | Document ID: 105E59D6B491A4A3
    4.) Local software firm files for bankruptcy
    Continua Systems $3.3 million in debt; seized assets freed

Continua Systems, a computer software company that opened in downtown Waco last year with much fanfare, has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
    It reports assets of $2.3 million and debts of $3.3 million in a filing made this week in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Waco. Malcolm Stockdale, Continua's CEO, signed the filing.
    "The corporation has in recent months experienced severe financial difficulties, the details of which are well known to

Publish Date: February 19, 2000 | Word Count: 735 | Document ID: 105E59D7934FFBA8
    5.) Stockdale
    Software company founder arrested
    Continua Systems owner charged with theft after alleged hot check

Malcolm Stockdale, a native of England who made downtown Waco headquarters of his computer software company last year, was arrested Friday and charged with theft of more than $1,500 but less than $20,000.
    A hot-check warrant issued by the McLennan County District Attorney's Office led to his arrest. A jail spokeswoman said he was released on a personal-recognizance bond.
    Stockdale is accused of writing a $6,300 rent check to Waco businessman Clifton Robinson that bounced.

Publish Date: February 5, 2000 | Word Count: 1222 | Document ID: 105E59D823BA0B78

He sure gets around. Ive had the misfortune of running into Stockdale. He's now operating out of Toronto after leaving Marbella in Spain where he was running a boiler shop selling shares with the money going into his offshroe bank account. Did he go bankrupt in the US because he talks and acts like hes filthy rich and whats the story about his REAL wife. Did he have others? and what about the women he preyed on?? He is a real smooth operator and I narrowly escaped getting fleeced!

He sure is kansas city all over again guys: thois man should be stopped
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thealp..._newsandviews/
    The link search is being blocked (probably the "jean mans" techies following his orders) but if you go back to the above and troll thro the archives 2002 upwards you will find him . will he now receive divine intervention and justice looks like the boat has had its lot. Malcolm Hildreth Stockdale & Sara Stockdale, aka Sara Buzze may god seek justice for the people you ave destroyed.

Vachron,

Make contact with me, I have been real hurt by this dude and I am exacting on reveeeenge.

im afraid im another poor idiot that has been lied to by this nasty piece of work. he has had me duped for a long time now, i wonder why it has taken so long for any of this information to be made public? its the first ive seen, and beleive me ive been looking, there was a point that the "businessman"s (how he can claim that is beyond me) pitch started to run thin, silence speaks volumes!

i too hope malcolm stockdale and sara buzze get their come uppance, what goes around comes around and they better beleive it....and probably know it, how else do you explain his inability to sleep and her pill popping???

i may have lost money to these people but id sooner that then be in either of their heads for five minutes thats for sure - sad twisted messed up people

does anyone have any idea how we can go about getting money back? maybe starting proceedings?

These sites are great if we had em five years ago we could have got him -
    you guys are just the coolest ! thanks matt and let me throw in my bit been eating away at me for five years now bilious brit thats what he is Stockdale and his lady though never knew which one would ever turn up - hey guys
    he cost me about 12,000 bucks which aint a lot but gotta stop him hitting that kansas big time cause someone will get hurt and it aint him - well up to now . 2 day is my day for the coolest beer ever, dont overlook this will you :
    http://www.scamstalk.com/viewtopic.php?p=119522#119522

Is this Winterman associated with Winterman group, winterman asset management, and Winterman securities or are they a different group ?
    I have their websites as :
    http://www.winterman-am.com
    http://www.wintermanfunds.com

I was considering the biometrics ID form that is beng funded by them BUT AM A LITTLE CONCERED

http://www.newswiretoday.com/news/9433/

can anyone throw any light on this ?

Winterman-Am.com

from ScamFraudAlert
    to admin@winterman-am.com
    date Feb 5, 2007 6:30 AM
    subject Winterman-Am.com

Dear Mr. Bradley-Ward:

Thank you for contacting ScamFraudAlert.com regarding post made by a Junior Member of ours that goes by the name skippyandnicks in reference to Winterman Group.

According to your Press Release published on PressWeb or PRWeb.com and republished or link to RateEmpire.com, the Chairman of Winterman Group is non other than Malcolm Stockdale. If this is true, than ScamFraudAlert.com stand by accuracy of the post by skippyandnicks. Malcolm Stockdale have been associated with pyramid schemes and this has been investigated to be true. We believe the public has the right to know.

Again, thank you for contacting ScamFraudAlert.com

Sincerely,

Admin

simon23 - my advice is dont touch them with a bargepole!!! i think they are the same company, they did have another website www.wintermangroup.com but that seems to have disappeared! all of their "recommendations" have gone south or not come to light! your money is safer in the bank

Quote Originally Posted by andrex
    simon23 - my advice is dont touch them with a bargepole!!! i think they are the same company, they did have another website www.wintermangroup.com but that seems to have disappeared! all of their "recommendations" have gone south or not come to light! your money is safer in the bank
    How exactly have they not come to light? My understanding is Winterman took Belgravia to market. Which they did....with success. The only other business they have engaged seriously with they actually got out-bid for which makes sense as you don't want to pay more for something than it's worth, well it makes sense to me. Anything else they're working on is in the pipeline to my knowledge. From all the research I did I couldn't find one thing out of place with this company and therefore can't see any reason as why you wouldn't trust them.

"From all the research I did I couldn't find one thing out of place with this company and therefore can't see any reason as why you wouldn't trust them."

Deano2007 - did you not read the threads? maybe that the chairman is a renound crook!

Ok Guys we clearly got the whereabouts of the man now, Toronto eh again follows his old patterns. Tell me more guys, I lost a considerable amount of money with Stockdale and as for Sara Buzz, well l need I say more............Why doesnt she use her married name of stockdale?

What is the deal with the other ladies, I know of a lady who is bitter, very bitter about Mr S. Spill the beans boys, lets act together its much stronger.

I tracked him down last summer, in Spain. Before I could do anything about it he had left, vanished into thin air. I even found the house he was stopping at. Now I know he is living in Toronto, not sure where but it wont take me long to find out.

Looking forward to all your further comments, he aint getting away this time.

Quote Originally Posted by andrex
    "From all the research I did I couldn't find one thing out of place with this company and therefore can't see any reason as why you wouldn't trust them."

Deano2007 - did you not read the threads? maybe that the chairman is a renound crook!
    Yes I read the threads, haven't seen anything concrete in it. Just a few people that have lost some money over the years, not unheard of really is it.
    But wouldn't you think that as Winterman are working on the markets so closely to the SEC somebody would stop them if it was a didgy business?

right guys ive been looking over this for the last couple of days reading whats been said, today ive felt the need to join up and have my say. deano2007 who the hell are you? why are you defending this? are you a dumbass? looks like stockdale in disguise boys