+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

WHY there are NO JOBS at Home or WORK at HOME online things!

K I S S i call it !

What is a JOB ?

answer: A Job is when you perform a set task of things to do daily or weekly for a salary to be paid to you minus taxes at end of week or bi weekly PERIOD!

YOU can work from home BUT only if you have YOUR own business that is able to be run in home!

Could be filing , baking, sewing, hairdresser,massuse,dance instructor etc..

Pretty simple folks YOU cannot work a JOB at home in any online industry . anything done online thats legit will include sales of products that either you found or bought at flea markets or sidewalk sales garge sales etc..

OR information selling is for real but knowing how to create PDF files consistently with information for people to but is way hard to do !

I'm not talking about E books I mean real information that people need to solve problems with !

However even these legit ones still conatin biggest shams and scams in history because of current desperate people that lost thier careers or jobs !

PRAY peopl pary that GOV't wakes up or by end of 2013 we all goona be fighting for our lives to keep others from stealing food from us !
    HOW abd is it now ? For 1st time in my adult life i now own a GUN ! 32 caliber hand gun ! Wife screamed at me when i bought it andf showed her ! But soon after hearing news and reading what i found about what is going to happen she realized i was right !

NEXT step securing windows and doors and i ahte it but steel bars is only way i can do it !

FREE cash for YOU hundreds Weekly
    http://youtu.be/rgiyOp320Kk
    message me here for full details or use E mail mentioned in video.

Re: WHY there are NO JOBS at Home or WORK at HOME online things!

You're just a little bit wrong... While you are right about what a JOB is... you are wrong in claiming that you can't get a JOB online.

There are plenty of companies who do hire people to work from home:

http://www.bluezebraappointmentsetting.com/Careers.aspx

Hilton: http://www.hrccjobs.com/career.asp

HSN: http://www.hsn.com/careers_at-988_xa...bal*BN*Careers

These are just a few of the companies but wanted to show you that they are out.

You dont even have to work for others. Being an Affiliate or some may call, DropShip, works as well. You have your own Products to sell and thats it. I'm getting close to my Goals, and once I do, I'm quitting my Current job. Would not need it anymore. Then its a Free life for ME. WOOT.

Im glad you found a way to make dropshipping work for you , but for the average person it's one of those dreams that sounds great but doesn't work. Finding a REAL dropshipping company who will do it on time and for a great price is just that.. a dream;. there are too many scam companies who don't deliver and the seller ends up with a crappy rep..

Not as easy as it sounds is all I'm saying..

There are tons of ways to make money online legitimately. The probably is what most people are really looking for is "get rich quick schemes" not actually doing work and building an income.

That's why you still see all the classic scams from 10 years ago still being used today.

I have been able to produce some nice paydays using free traffic from youtube (and other sources) and promoting different affiliate products.

Money direct deposited into my payal and bank accounts... where is the scam?

Well explained about what is a JOB.

But in my opinion as you said you can't get a JOB online is not correct.

There are several legitimate online jobs throughout the web.

As Internet mixed with a lot of scams finding a legit online job is very important.

I agree with your comments. I think when you search online work from home job then you need to take this job from an authenticated website or clients so that there will be less chance for cheat.

If you want to take a business opportunity working on line with a new MLM. Check on this:
    http://www.globalmlm.altervista.org/
    Last edited by nomaxim; 02-11-2013 at 02:19 PM. Reason: spamming link fixed. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Gianni View Post
    If you want to take a business opportunity working on line with a new MLM. Check on this:
    http://www.spammersarescammers.com
    What a LOAD!

Spammers are scammers!

Gee, what's the product?
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by billybill View Post
    K I S S i call it !

What is a JOB ?

answer: A Job is when you perform a set task of things to do daily or weekly for a salary to be paid to you minus taxes at end of week or bi weekly PERIOD!

YOU can work from home BUT only if you have YOUR own business that is able to be run in home!

Could be filing , baking, sewing, hairdresser,massuse,dance instructor etc..

Pretty simple folks YOU cannot work a JOB at home in any online industry . anything done online thats legit will include sales of products that either you found or bought at flea markets or sidewalk sales garge sales etc..

OR information selling is for real but knowing how to create PDF files consistently with information for people to but is way hard to do !

I'm not talking about E books I mean real information that people need to solve problems with !

However even these legit ones still conatin biggest shams and scams in history because of current desperate people that lost thier careers or jobs !

PRAY peopl pary that GOV't wakes up or by end of 2013 we all goona be fighting for our lives to keep others from stealing food from us !
    HOW abd is it now ? For 1st time in my adult life i now own a GUN ! 32 caliber hand gun ! Wife screamed at me when i bought it andf showed her ! But soon after hearing news and reading what i found about what is going to happen she realized i was right !

NEXT step securing windows and doors and i ahte it but steel bars is only way i can do it !

85% of the people that work for Cisco work from home, they don't even have an office building to drive to. They simply work from home on their PC's which they use to communicate with; and other tasks that may include conference meetings online, Schematic designing, PCB layout, software development, database design, database entry, etc., ...

Quote Originally Posted by edmund129 View Post

85% of the people that work for Cisco work from home, they don't even have an office building to drive to.
    Actually, their HQ is about 20 minutes from me.

Google Earth shot of:
    Cisco Systems
    4125 Highlander Pkwy, Richfield, OH
    (330) 523-2000 ‎ · cisco.com

It's a 5-6 story building and I'm afraid that they do use the whole building.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds

Quote Originally Posted by edmund129 View Post

85% of the people that work for Cisco work from home, they don't even have an office building to drive to. They simply work from home on their PC's which they use to communicate with; and other tasks that may include conference meetings online, Schematic designing, PCB layout, software development, database design, database entry, etc., ...

Total BULLSHIT !!!!!!!

Cisco is the worst employer in the valley when is comes to working from home.

You don't know jack shit about CISCO Edmund.

Attachment 13698

Attachment 13699

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    Actually, their HQ is about 20 minutes from me.

Google Earth shot of:
    Cisco Systems
    4125 Highlander Pkwy, Richfield, OH
    (330) 523-2000 ‎ · cisco.com

It's a 5-6 story building and I'm afraid that they do use the whole building.

But there are NO CARS IN THE PARKING LOT !!!!!!!!!!

Proof they are working from home !!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH™

Quote Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
    But there are NO CARS IN THE PARKING LOT !!!!!!!!!!

Proof they are working from home !!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH™
    Noticed that.

But if you look around at the other nearby companies there aren't a whole lot of cars anywhere. There are not many vehicles on the streets even.

The one right next to Cisco is the Criminal Investigation Bureau, part of the Ohio Attorney Generals Office. There are only about a dozen or so cars there. Even "Musketeers Bar & Grill' appears to be rather slow, another dozen or so vehicles there.

Given the lack of foliage (leaves on the tress), I'd guess somewhere between late fall to early spring.
    And since the buildings shadows are all pointing to the north-east, the time appears to be late afternoon or early evening.
    So let's say 5-6 pm.

This leads me to conclude that the image may have taken on a holiday or a weekend. Possible that it could be a weekday. But, some people usually stay late at work or a second shift is active during the week.
    There does not appear to be such activity present.

But, hey. We all know a unmanned satellite could not possible be taking pictures on automatic. Those things only take pictures from 9-5 on weekdays.

Must be a conspiracy.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

The must be drink at the bar or having pizza.

Attachment 13707