+ Reply to Thread

CNN is the best channel for news

They are the most credible. They have their fingers on the pulse. They are simply the best.

Fox News....come on. Fair and Balanced?!!! My balls are more balanced.

MSNBC....come on, I'm liberal....but Jesus Christ they embarrass themselves with Al Sharpton and all that screaming. Tell me the news....stop spitting into the cameraman's lenses.

CNN....they tell the news....is there too much Hollywood crap....yeah...but pound for pound they are the best network. They typically repeat news every 2.5 hrs so you see the same crap over and over but they are the best.

cnn best news
    Last edited by Administrator; 11-29-2012 at 11:06 AM.

Re: CNN is the best channel for news

I agree with BBC. I do have the AlJazera app on my iphone....good stuff.

Maybe I should have stated "best us news service"

CNN is pretty decent when it comes to national news, but it seems that when it comes to foreign affairs and events, it either misses out on it, or makes too small of a window of time to understand anything. The national comes first I guess, it's a matter of opinion.

I do think CNN is the best for news, they always stay updated with whats go on around the world which I like, my dad has that channel on everyday around noon until he goes to work so sometimes I catch myself watching it. It is better than other news channels, The only thing I don't like about it though is the ditzy women that make reports on there. Plus they dress inappropriately too! :rotz:

I am an avid CNN viewer, but I like the US channel more than their international version. Their breakfast news show, New Day, is my favorite. I am also a big fan of CNN/US anchor Katherine Jean "Kate" Bolduan (my shortcut for her is K8-B1), and every time she anchors New Day, I really feel like watching. I have been a K8-B1 fan since her days as a general assignment reporter and congressional correspondent before becoming the morning show anchor. When she's not around though, I'm not as glued to the TV set as much compared to the times when she is around.

CNN International is great in delivering international news, and they have equally good anchors. However, they pale in comparison to K8-B1. I was originally a fan of CNNI anchor Kristie Lu Stout, but I labeled her as "unbearable and dreary to watch," and as a result she blocked me on Twitter. I have no regrets though, as I've moved on from her and switched support to K8-B1.