+ Reply to Thread

Texas Mail Order Pharmacy KILLS Oregonians!

Texas's attorney general's office has resolved its case against a Dallas-based mail-order pharmacy over a mis-labeled drug ingredient blamed for three deaths in Oregon.

Pharmacist Gary Osborn and his companies, Apothecure Inc. and SpectraPharm Inc., will have to pay $200,000 to the state, including $100,000 in civil penalties. They also agree to compound drugs to order and in a legal manner.

Kind of makes you wonder if ordering drugs by mail is such a good idea! Although with prices being the way they are...

Re: Texas Mail Order Pharmacy KILLS Oregonians!

I am sorry to tell you this guys, but I received this e-mail and of course it looked too good to be true, so I goggled Geneva Watch scam and found this thread with your experiences, later on, I went to the same website with the alleged scam and guess what, it's all in there, on terms and conditions, meaning, technically this is not a scam, because they are telling you in advance "what are they going to do to you", then they are "asking for your permission" to do it to you" and then, after you aknowledge to those terms and conditions (of course without bothering to read them because you are too busy), then they screw you in a perfectly legal way.