+ Reply to Thread

How to Buy a Car!

You may think that something as ubiquitous and universal as buying a car doesn't require much wisdom, knowledge or know-how at all. You pick a car, pay for it, drive it off the lot and Bob's your Uncle, right?

WRONG!!!

There is SO MUCH that you need to know before you even BEGIN the process of purchasing a vehicle, and whether you're buying new or used, there are entirely separate and important sets of information that you NEED TO KNOW before embarking on this, the second most expensive purchase you will probably ever make in your life!

THIS GUIDE is very helpful in getting you started on your way.

Re: How to Buy a Car!

Every state and country has their own laws. You need to do your research

how to buy a car these days, do your GOOGLE research first!? of course a NEW car is less likely to be trouble than used!? usually bad idea to buy a new car that is it's first design year!? may have lots of bugs with new systems/parts!? ask the mechanics what car they would buy!? also consider insurance for MAJOR repairs as they can get expensive fast!? :bah:::crazy1:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Hello all,

I am suggest you some important thinks that help you to buy a car.firstly check it average, then car brand after that car design or look.
    :mfight:_________________:badass2: