+ Reply to Thread

Do NOT watch the French horror movie MARTYRS

... because it will mess you up for LIFE. And it will do so in a completely different way than SINISTER does. Sinister will only freak you out, whereas Martyrs will scar your soul forever. I know it has mine.

So, unless you want to spend the rest of your life wondering whether or not life is even worth living anymore, avoid Pascal Laugier's horrific, traumatizing, terrifying and rage-inducing torture movie freakout, MARTYRS.

Seriously, I was NUMB after watching this movie. It is the most disturbing fictional film I have ever laid eyes on.

Re: Do NOT watch the French horror movie MARTYRS

you keep warning US but you dont take your own advice!? you a horror film addict!? speaking of messin with your mind, i just watched the remake of "total recall" !? and i remember "vanilla sky" was a mind bender too!? i'm wonderin if some people get heir mind warped by a movie and go out and do BAD THINGS!? especially if you add the DRUGS factor into the equation!? :errr: :crazy1: :spin2:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

I saw Martyrs. Violence/torture movie. Didn't mess up my life one bit. Just depends how you view movies I guess. Knowing that there are probably funny outtakes helps to put things into perspective. Plus, I have a strong stomach for disturbing movies. It was certainly one of the more memorable movies I've watched.

Watch the trailer before deciding to watch the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Katherine21 View Post
    i think i have seen this movie these type of movies makes me sexy more not scary :)
    that's an amazing take!? show us your BOD!? :chicken::chicken:::yelcutelaughA:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by LogicalMind View Post
    I saw Martyrs. Violence/torture movie. Didn't mess up my life one bit. Just depends how you view movies I guess. Knowing that there are probably funny outtakes helps to put things into perspective. Plus, I have a strong stomach for disturbing movies. It was certainly one of the more memorable movies I've watched.

Watch the trailer before deciding to watch the movie.
    Yes i agree with you , we can watch trailer of the movie before see the full movie, if you like the trailer then you can go for watch movie, and I am doing the same.

nice movie

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzmiller View Post
    nice movie
    DEFINE "nice" please......:bah: :rotz: :crazy1: :