+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

A challenge to all pro-MLMers

There is a lot of talk about profits or not. Here is an ex-NuSkin-distributor that shows one of his paychecks on his blog. It shows dizzying numbers that you can only dream about.

So now I challenge YOU to show some form of evidence of actually making a profit. The link I gave you provided a pay check with no personal information, only numbers (notice how low the PV is by the way).

So please post your paychecks (anonymously of course).

I read through the forum-rules, and if no personal information is provided, it shouldn't be a problem.

Let's see em!
    If it´s too good to be true, it probably is.

Re: A challenge to all pro-MLMers

Quote Originally Posted by Zapticon View Post
    There is a lot of talk about profits or not. Here is an ex-NuSkin-distributor that shows one of his paychecks on his blog. It shows dizzying numbers that you can only dream about.

So now I challenge YOU to show some form of evidence of actually making a profit. The link I gave you provided a pay check with no personal information, only numbers (notice how low the PV is by the way).

So please post your paychecks (anonymously of course).

I read through the forum-rules, and if no personal information is provided, it shouldn't be a problem.

Let's see em!

I'm pretty sure you won't have to worry about forum rules because no one ever really posts their proof of success....lol
    :mxmas:

"The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

Quote Originally Posted by EvilZoe View Post
    I'm pretty sure you won't have to worry about forum rules because no one ever really posts their proof of success....lol
    I'll keep the pressure up anyways.

And here is a comment from the link I provided. I felt really sad reading it:

Quote Originally Posted by some stupid guy hoping to make money in Nu Skin
    "Hi Marc,

I am a new NuSkin distributor (signed LOI in Aug ’08), bought the business builder pkg., and to this day [january 2010] do not have ONE executive. I have a very weak upline in terms of being able to “coach” me as they are not really sure themselves. I live in Orange County, CA and attended the kickoff meeting in Anaheim this past weekend. They were very strong in their message in terms of “unfair play” and asked people who have websites up to please take them down and only pursue the business in the way THEY teach you to do it (i.e, go through friends, family, business contacts, community). I have exhausted this list and have more people avoiding me than I choice to remember (emphasis mine).

My question is: Can I pursue this using this system without having my potential income being shut off down the line because I am deviating from their method?

Looking forward to your reply,
    This is the part of MLM that kind of scares and saddens me.

If these folks actually could demonstrate that they profit, along with at least a majority of their downline, not counting those who "do nothing", there would be no anti MLMers. At least not for that particular MLM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    If these folks actually could demonstrate that they profit, along with at least a majority of their downline, not counting those who "do nothing", there would be no anti MLMers. At least not for that particular MLM.
    Well, I would still like to know if that money primarily came from products sold through recruits or sold through their own personal sales.

And thats how it is. Take out the wholesale customers, the ones who do nothing or very little and you will have a number of distributors who make money. There are no IDS figures that take out those non-doers as far as I know.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Well, I would still like to know if that money primarily came from products sold through recruits or sold through their own personal sales.
    Its irrelevant as per the FTC letter.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    Its irrelevant as per the FTC letter.
    Then they are making contradictory statements:

"Not all multilevel marketing plans are legitimate. If the money you make is based on your sales to the public, it may be a legitimate multilevel marketing plan. If the money you make is based on the number of people you recruit and your sales to them, it’s not. It’s a pyramid scheme. Pyramid schemes are illegal, and the vast majority of participants lose money."

Show me that letter, please.

And thats how it is. Take out the wholesale customers, the ones who do nothing or very little and you will have a number of distributors who make money. There are no IDS figures that take out those non-doers as far as I know.
    As I said, if someone could actually prove it, without just anecdotal stories like the one you just gave, then there would be few MLM critics.

As I said, if someone could actually prove it, without just anecdotal stories like the one you just gave, then there would be few MLM critics.
    Its okay, if you people on here are representative of ''MLM critics'', we have nothing to worry about.
    yb:

Its okay, if you people on here are representative of ''MLM critics'', we have nothing to worry about.
    So you have no evidence, let alone actual proof.

yb:
    Any comment on this yet?

James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it!

There's one MLM poster here who has admitted to flashing his upline's checks to potential recruits (upon request).

Nobody here is cornered inside a Barne's & Noble's bookstore getting "the plan" so I seriously doubt they will be flashed in this forum.

I could be wrong though.
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

I'll live in the hope anyways. Whenever they claim they make money, I will ask them to prove it by simply editing their paycheck in paint or something. Really really simple. Mark Barrett did it, so if they claim they have the big bucks, they should prove it.

The simple honest answer is that in almost all MLM's the commission money comes from group volume that is comprised of almost entirely down line personal volumes.

In other words, Zap joins Org.ano gold, gets on the monthly autoship for at least the minimum PV required to play the matrix, then recruits others into his down line and gets them to make the same minimum (at least) purchase on autoship; teaching them to grow their business in the same fashion.
    Virtually all players in the down line are there to make money, but don't like to sell (true sales people are a rare breed), so they share the opportunity instead...and play the minimum purchase game...

I'll live in the hope anyways. Whenever they claim they make money, I will ask them to prove it by simply editing their paycheck in paint or something. Really really simple. Mark Barrett did it, so if they claim they have the big bucks, they should prove it.

Why would a check be significant?

MLMers do that all the time as a marketing tactic....pull a big check out of their wallet and show it around as proof, put a picture or scan in an email and blast it around, copy their bank statement to hype things up...

Or do you mean that you want the MLMers of scam.com to show theirs?