+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blood Atonement

Blood Atonement

How exactly does blood atonement work?

The bible talks about it being a mystery...

I'm pretty sure that Christians are not cannibals in life as they are in practice...

So, what then is the purpose of this doctrine?

Re: Blood Atonement

dont forget the life is in the blood!? whatever that means!? then ya got bad blood!? it's a bloody fix if ya ask me!? anybody want a RARE cooked steak!? : : :spin2: :smurf:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    dont forget the life is in the blood!? whatever that means!? then ya got bad blood!? it's a bloody fix if ya ask me!? anybody want a RARE cooked steak!? : : :spin2: :smurf:
    Reminds me of the new(er) version of Bram Stokers's Dracula - The blood is the life, and it shall be mine.

Isn't the idea of blood / life in old religion just a proof that folks back then, without science, recognized that if a person bleeds out, they die....so the life is in the blood.

Quote Originally Posted by bibleman View Post
    Reminds me of the new(er) version of Bram Stokers's Dracula - The blood is the life, and it shall be mine.

Isn't the idea of blood / life in old religion just a proof that folks back then, without science, recognized that if a person bleeds out, they die....so the life is in the blood.
    could be, sounds right, i had that thought too!? we scientifically know that it's the carrier of oxygen to the rest of the body/mind!? what else it brings is still up for discovery i suspect!? you know the occult has ideas about the body part functions beyond what science ascribes to them!? the LIVER bein a critical processor for mental/spiritual purposes!? something to do with hydrogens!? : :freak3: :spin2: :smurf:

http://www.ardue.org.uk/university/system/lect40.html
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you