+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Is Hate Satan's Will?

Some say hate is just part of life, don't let it get you down. Others say hate it Satan's weapon to destroy humankind. Hate is the most destructive of all emotions.

Is Satan using hate to destroy God's creatures.

What do you think?

Re: Is Hate Satan's Will?

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Some say hate is just part of life, don't let it get you down. Others say hate it Satan's weapon to destroy humankind. Hate is the most destructive of all emotions.

Is Satan using hate to destroy God's creatures.

What do you think?

Isn't hate God's will?

Quote Originally Posted by bibleman View Post
    Isn't hate God's will?
    are god's will and power the same thing!? i mean ya got his trinity thing!? maybe satan just uses god's power, without his will!? so god's power conforms to satans will!? : :judges:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    are god's will and power the same thing!? i mean ya got his trinity thing!? maybe satan just uses god's power, without his will!? so god's power conforms to satans will!? : :judges:
    I don't believe God's will and Satan's will are related, if that's what you mean. The whole reason for the universe is because Satan rebelled in heaven. The universe is Satan's prison.

There is no trinity. God is two entities, both equal and power, glory an holiness.

Satan's nature is to attack and destroy anything associated with God. Satan's kingdom is the universe. Because God created paradise on earth, Satan is a frequent visitor, always intent on destroying God's creatures.

Hate is Satan's will. Satan hates God and all of His creatures.

Satan has a purpose. It is to be God. However, Satan is stupid. By attacking God's creatures, he alienates them. Hate is a poor foundation for a kingdom. ::liefde::rasta:

I don't believe God's will and Satan's will are related, if that's what you mean. The whole reason for the universe is because Satan rebelled in heaven. The universe is Satan's prison.

There is no trinity. God is two entities, both equal and power, glory an holiness.

Satan's nature is to attack and destroy anything associated with God. Satan's kingdom is the universe. Because God created paradise on earth, Satan is a frequent visitor, always intent on destroying God's creatures.

Satan has a purpose. It is to be God. However, Satan is stupid. By attacking God's creatures, he alienates them. Hate is a poor foundation for a kingdom. ::liefde::rasta:
    hey..stupid is as stupid does? he starts with...............want a chocolate!? then you go to willy wonka land with him......and i guess duality is a concept like ying/yang, good/evil light/dark etc!? but trinity is also a concept!? like 3 dimensions, 3 strikes your out, me myself and irene, you me and the devil makes 3, etc!? and i found this diagram for ya....: :crazy1: :spin2:
    Last edited by lexx; 12-09-2012 at 11:47 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

hey..stupid is as stupid does? he starts with...............want a chocolate!? then you go to willy wonka land with him......and i guess duality is a concept like ying/yang, good/evil light/dark etc!? but trinity is also a concept!? like 3 dimensions, 3 strikes your out, me myself and irene, you me and the devil makes 3, etc!? and i found this diagram for ya....: :crazy1: :spin2:
    Nice diagram, it seems to be about the whole time thing and evolution without atheism in one.

We might not ever agree about the trinity but the rest we're in sync. Thanks for a good spirit.

What gets me scratching my head is that God is supposedly all powerful.
    Satan, even if once second in command to God before the fall, was still only a creation of God's.

So, if God really wanted Satan gone, he could literally squash him like a bug - with a snap of his fingers, a batting of his eyes, a wink, a stomp, a simple wish, Satan could be winked out of existence, thrown into everlasting fire, flushed down a giant toilet, etc...but he doesn't do it. Satan continues to "wander to and fro upon the earth" as it says in Job.

But if God and Satan truly exist, and God is the uncaused cause of all things as you believe, then Satan is here doing what he does because God wills it. There can be no other explanation. All things that are, are under the power, the rule, the law of God.

Everything that happens on earth and in heaven is because God wills it.

Satan, even if once second in command to God before the fall, was still only a creation of God's.

So, if God really wanted Satan gone, he could literally squash him like a bug - with a snap of his fingers, a batting of his eyes, a wink, a stomp, a simple wish, Satan could be winked out of existence, thrown into everlasting fire, flushed down a giant toilet, etc...but he doesn't do it. Satan continues to "wander to and fro upon the earth" as it says in Job.

But if God and Satan truly exist, and God is the uncaused cause of all things as you believe, then Satan is here doing what he does because God wills it. There can be no other explanation. All things that are, are under the power, the rule, the law of God.

Everything that happens on earth and in heaven is because God wills it.
    well, now we must question the effectiveness of gods will ON EARTH!? i mean if it's a mutual creation, then optional (shared) influence RIGHTS (will) may be part of the agreement!? and if god does not exercise his authority completely, then there must be a GOOD reason!? like he is the power for evil in man so it would be against himself to do anything about it!? there's another added angle but you have to figure that out yourself!? you know what happens to people that get everything for free!? ::crazy1::spin2:

well, now we must question the effectiveness of gods will ON EARTH!? i mean if it's a mutual creation, then optional (shared) influence RIGHTS (will) may be part of the agreement!? and if god does not exercise his authority completely, then there must be a GOOD reason!? like he is the power for evil in man so it would be against himself to do anything about it!? there's another added angle but you have to figure that out yourself!? you know what happens to people that get everything for free!? ::crazy1::spin2:

What do you mean by "mutual creation?"

Agreements have a beginning, and if God really for-knew all things before the founding of the world, and he stayed the course, he made the agreements, he authorized mankind our free will, he set Satan up to be in the place that he is in, then he is absolutely the author, the creator, the perpetrator of all things both good and bad....

But what are "good and bad?"

We humans tend to define good and bad in terms of pleasure and pain...

But what are the pleasures and pains of an ant to a giant?

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Oh, and don't forget....he can't cure amputees either. Apparently, gawd has his kryptonite.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    Oh, and don't forget....he can't cure amputees either. Apparently, gawd has his kryptonite.

That's a good thread starter topic.

What do you mean by "mutual creation?"

Agreements have a beginning, and if God really for-knew all things before the founding of the world, and he stayed the course, he made the agreements, he authorized mankind our free will, he set Satan up to be in the place that he is in, then he is absolutely the author, the creator, the perpetrator of all things both good and bad....

But what are "good and bad?"

We humans tend to define good and bad in terms of pleasure and pain...

But what are the pleasures and pains of an ant to a giant?
    Even though humans may hold God responsible for both good and evil and don't think God cares what they think. I believe God gives creatures freewill and then allows consequence to play out. If God interred with choices, then freewill would would have no value.

Although there may be a case against God for being responsible for good and evil, I don't believe God cares. If God were not perfect, He would in a state of anxiety over getting better, or stamping out evil by making changes here and there.

I believe however God does things to reduce or eliminate evil. As an example, God created the universe as a prison for Satan, thus removing evil from heaven. It seems though that God allows creatures to pursue their own will.
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-11-2012 at 02:59 PM.

Even though humans may hold God responsible for both good and evil and don't think God cares what they think. I believe God gives creatures freewill and then allows consequence to play out. If God interred with choices, then freewill would would have no value.

Although there may be a case against God for being responsible for good and evil, I don't believe God cares. If God were not perfect, He would in a state of anxiety over getting better, or stamping out evil by making changes here and there.

I believe however God does things to reduce or eliminate evil. As an example, God created the universe as a prison for Satan, thus removing evil from heaven. It seems though that God allows creatures to pursue their own will.

1st......
    Not so. Look at Job. Does it seem that Satan was held prisoner? Nope.

2nd.......
    While it is true that one in charge or authority can delegate authority, they cannot delegate responsibility.

Whether God set things in motion and lets it play out, or he plays some integral part in our lives, he is - as author of all existence, the ultimate authority and responsible for everything he has made.

1st......

2nd.......
    While it is true that one in charge or authority can delegate authority, they cannot delegate responsibility.

Whether God set things in motion and lets it play out, or he plays some integral part in our lives, he is - as author of all existence, the ultimate authority and responsible for everything he has made.
    The universe is Satan's prison, which means he can visit earth as he pleases. Because there is a connection between God and earth, Satan spends most of his time here making people do his will. The whole universe is Satan's kingdom.

Responsibility is human concept and indictment of God. It infers consequences because of wrong choices. Because God is perfect, he can make no bad choices. Regardless of what his creatures do God remains perfect.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

The universe is Satan's prison, which means he can visit earth as he pleases. Because there is a connection between God and earth, Satan spends most of his time here making people do his will. The whole universe is Satan's kingdom.

Responsibility is human concept and indictment of God. It infers consequences because of wrong choices. Because God is perfect, he can make no bad choices. Regardless of what his creatures do God remains perfect.
    And it's all true cause he dreamt it! Only gawd spoke to him.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

1st......

2nd.......

well i was speculating god didn't create EXISTENCE the devil did!? so that's why god's will is optional here!? dont it say the earth was GIVEN over to satan?! :errr: : :freak3: