+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Post your evidence for a Mythical Sky Fairy

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Ace View Post
    I feel sorry for the people who believe in something with absolutely no proof. Not only have they convinced themselves it is true, they convince themselves that they DO have proof.
    Never use BAD examples an an EXCUSE not to fully INVESTIGATE the possibilities for YOURSELF!? all that PROVES is you are nothing but a FOLLOWER yourself!? albeit a SELF considered SMARTER version!? : :cwm14: :judges::
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
    My ex-wife remarried.

That is absolute and unquestionable proof that God exists.
    I'll bet you ten dollars she feels the same way!

Bwahahahahahahahaah!
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by Jorkin61 View Post
    There really is none. Most would say the Bible which is nothing but a pile of paper and ink. I don't know how that qualifies. Someone came up with its "Gods word" which a lot of them will defend like the NC wolfpack defending their goaline. You could say anything in that book. Like its "Gods word" if you don't believe that you will be struck dead suddenly. Not today however maybe later. Statues are even stupid in my opinion. They don't really do anything. How can you get in an argument about a statue? Somehow they manage too. I dunno. Get in trouble and run to "God" be good and you will probably make it at some level lol. Probably nothing to get excited about. But its better than where you were at for certain. Everything reeks of I help you and you help me in Christianty. That dosen't spell reality of course and that is quickly dropped by the individual. When its discovered. Thats not how it really works here either, lol.

Everything summed up in give to all those that take from you. That dosen't break true either. Not in Christianty anyway. Otherwise I'm getting in the car to go and find the nearest Christian with a boat and a trailer and hook that up to my truck. Grab a couple of steaks. See if his daughter is worth trouble. See if the guy has any suits I am interested in. If not I'm on the way to look for a ski-doo. Is there anything in those precepts and parables that actually works. That do unto others thing works of course anyone that loves mischief is going to swoon at that one. If you practice that one pretty soon you are treated like the family dog lol. Cute and harmless. Fun to have chasing balls. Not causing any trouble once its neutered.
    you know what wall street says, the TREND is your FRIEND!? why go against reality you might say!? at least with ONLY a philisophical/intellectual reason!? if the 'god force' is not making you DO IT, dont try it, it will end bad!? ing1::bah::chicken::
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

http://www.tarvu.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza. View Post
    And then they wander around neighbourhoods in gangs, knocking on doors attempting to convince others.

At least the sophisticated religions build massive rooms filled with rows of pews and ardorned with painted idols to lure their victims.
    All organizations have gangs. At least the Religions of Man gang knock on doors and try to convince you, the Religion of the government forces you to go to their Sunday Schools 5 days a week, and if you don't that gang will take guns or other weapons and force you to. Then they will give you a test, and if you don't regurgitate what they have taught you, they will force you to do it again.

Your religion Gazza (Government schools), is as bad or worse than the religions of man about God. And of course, your religion (goverment) has killed many more people than the other religion (man's religion of God) too. If we are going to take guns away, we need to start with the worst offenders, which would be the governments of the world.

As for the evidence, or proof. It is all there, what you make of it is your own decision. Most people want to be led around by the nose by men that call themselves experts, whether it is the government, or religion. These two are opposed, kinda like the Republicans and Democrats, yet they are much alike also. If you are not happy with the one, you can go to the other, though both give you essentially the same thing. So...it might be best to do what JC said, and beware of both the government and religion of man and not buy into either's line of reasoning.
    whack it:judges:

Tarvu's Prayer

It's so easy to become a Tarvuist. There are no forms to fill out, and no expensive fees. All you have to do is recite the Tlentifini Marhaaysu - Tarvu's Prayer.

Once you've finished reciting it - that's it! You're a Tarvuist! It really is that simple.
    Here it is:
    Tarvu tarvooti,
    Oboonoo cTooti,
    Mimmin O'tibbi noonah,
    Mdfitty fitty noonah,
    Arvu immentiBarvu,
    Tarvu.

(To be said when you wake up, go to bed, and after you have visited the toilet.)

All other religions are sinful.
    You will wage wars for centuries about your faith, which practices peace.
    Many millions will die,
    and in the end no - one will be right.
    Accept Tarvu now.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowhawker View Post
    All other religions are sinful.
    You will wage wars for centuries about your faith, which practices peace.
    Many millions will die,
    and in the end no - one will be right.
    Accept Tarvu now.
    WOW, some one has gone to the trouble of making a FARCE religion just to see how 'gullible' people can be!? but wait......what if it turns out to be TRUE, at least as far as THEY are concerned!? after all, you can TRY to FOOL god be he's always a step ahead as they say!? : :yelcutelaughA: :crazy1:

Cheating Wifes

In recent life, there are a lot of wifes who are cheating continuously with their husband. They trust wife but they don't keep this trustfulness. I think you need to learn more about it. Let's learn: please visit this site http://www.proofpronto.com/inde.html This site offering you cheating spouse, sex detection, family security,real time tracking etc.
    If you want to get some advance knowledge about cheating wife's please read above website.
    Last edited by rhshorif; 02-09-2013 at 05:18 AM.

Like scientology? : ))

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza. View Post
    I've always been an advocate of removing drugs from our society and you are a prime example of why I have chosen that stance.

Tig, old son. To put into the simplest of terms, you are a fucking idiot!

Religions are NOT organisations.

Religion is the conduit through which those who have invented their Gods can convey their message to the masses.

Whether they door-knock or build idol-filled, stained glass monstrosities to attract their prey, they are gangs of self-appeasing, profit driven and more often than not perverted sexual deviants who's only interest in religion is to corrupt the minds and bodies of innocent children!

If there was a God (or Gods) every living soul on this planet would believe...

Think about that!

well, your RIGHT about THAT!? every LIVING SOUL DOES BELIEVE........................in SOMETHING!? because the EMOTIONAL PART of MAN (his SELF or PERSON) cannot SURVIVE without BELIEF!? luckily for HIM/HER, NON belief is IMPOSSIBLE!? even if THEY believe in NOTHING........................................... ....in PARTICULAR!? ::judges::spin2::bunny: