+ Reply to Thread

Any REAL legitimate work at home?

I get so tired to these surveys that you have to join something then unjoin after the trial period. Or they want $$ first to "hire" you. Are there ANY places any of you work from that really pay? :rolleyes:

Re: Any REAL legitimate work at home?

Do not waste your time with survey sites. I have used them and all were scams. And even if they are legit, it will be hard to different and it takes a lot time to earn a decent income from them. Try freelance writing.

You certainly can make money from the internet, but you won't be able to do it with survey sites. There are even survey sites out there that make you pay before you join, that is a total scam and waste of money! and sadly something I have fallen for in the past.

some surveys like http://www.mysurvey.com or http://www.surveyspot.com are legitimate. but only small amount of money. for more money try stock market. get a newsletter like Bowser report for $60 a year or Motley fool. then get online account at Scot trade make say $800 to $1000 a year with Bowser. if you want more money and have at least $10,000 to invest then try
    http://www.Optionadviser.com and get into options .to do that you need a cell phone for alerts and a laptop to trade online account. theoretically with Options $10,000 can evolve to $1 million in about 5 years. you must trade everyday. its almost a full time job but it can be done. avoid anything that says FOREX most of them are scams and 85% of people lose money stick with stocks or options :king22:

I think there are plenty of legitimate work from home jobs but none of them will make you a lot of money. Are you looking for something that can serve as your main source of income or something to do for some extra money?

Quote Originally Posted by forextraspecialstuff View Post
    I think there are plenty of legitimate work from home jobs but none of them will make you a lot of money. Are you looking for something that can serve as your main source of income or something to do for some extra money?
    Exactly, there are a few that do pay (and surprisingly they pay on time), but the amount of money you make really isn't worth the time. I remember I was able to make like maybe 2 dollars per hour? Not worth it at all!

There are legitimate jobs over the internet, and you really do get paid.
    Some I can say are scams but when you actually take the time and work hard at what you want in life things will come easier. there are plenty of fortune 500 companies hiring everyday, they pay really big bucks. As when you refer someone to join, But you must have patience place ads, or even write a blog, do what ever you have to do to make the success you need and want in life.

There are lots of real jobs you can work from home. You have to know where to look (workplacelikehome.com).

Surveys sites can make you enough money to pay a bill or two. If you want to earn more you will have to get referrals. The big money is made getting referrals not doing the actual surveys.

Two of the big survey sites (they also have other ways to make money) are CashCrate and Fusion Cash.

Also you don't want to spend hours clicking just to make two cents. A lot of people get burnt out doing that foolishness.

Just my two cents.