+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A Poll / Petition

Is site admin (sviat, Law articles or whatever name he is traveling under this week) editing your posts?

Voice your dis-pleasure here. Maybe he'll stop.

IF I WANTED YOUR CONTENT IN MY POST I WOULD HAVE PUT IT THERE.

STOP EDITING MY POSTS.

http://scam.com/showpost.php?p=1280517&postcount=1

Re: A Poll / Petition

I do not recognize any changes made to my posts lately, although I've seen some of my entire posts, by the hundreds, just disappear from different threads in the religious scam dept.

I've never done a complete search of my remaining posts to see if they've ever been modified.
    Most people can't think, most of the remainder won't think, the small fraction who do think mostly can't do it very well. The extremely tiny fraction who think regularly, accurately, creatively, and without self-delusion- in the long run these are the only people who count... Robert Heinlein

Giving this thread a 'bump' since admin denies editing my posts. BTW... this was when I installed the 'forbidden' sig file. In other words... it sat online for over 1 year before he noticed it. All that is left is an apology and his word to cease this behavior and I'll post a normal sig file.
    Last edited by PaulM; 12-09-2013 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM View Post
    Giving this thread a 'bump' since admin denies editing my posts. BTW... this was when I installed the 'forbidden' sig file. In other words... it sat online for over 1 year before he noticed it. All that is left is an apology and his word to cease this behavior and I'll post a normal sig file.
    so WHAT am I doing over HERE about this!? what if i say i'm just a NOZY ASSpiring as spires go to INTERJECT myself INTO the WAY of a WAY i have SEEN/ADMIRED/CLAIMED in some CRAZY REGARD of DESPERATION for my own SAKE of ADVANCEMENT as i IMAGINE IT based some PROMISE i HEARD or READ or CONCOCTED for MYSELF and the QUESTION might BE what does IT 'matter' to YOU as you CONFRONT this KNOCK on your DOOR!? :errr: :freak3: :spin2: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

He just edited one of my posts yesterday.

Wasn't anything that upset me because it was in the song lyric thread and he added the lyrics to my video but in the video I posted the lyrics were written out.

The point is
    Administrator edited my post so that it would read the way he wanted it too.

Sometimes people simply put three words and a link. These are lazy posts.
    I simply use the "quote" feature to give people some content and then I give credit to the source.

New threads with a link is not really what we want here.
    Read the story, paraphrase it if you want, and give an opinion...maybe a video or pic.

So yes, I sometimes edit a post to enhance it with the context and content of what you are trying to state. There's no agenda on my part aside from making YOUR point more clear to the community.
    Last edited by Administrator; 12-10-2013 at 10:02 AM.

You guys crack me up.:crazy1::crazy1::crazy1:

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Sometimes people simply put three words and a link. These are lazy posts.
    I simply use the "quote" feature to give people some content and then I give credit to the source.

New threads with a link is not really what we want here.
    Read the story, paraphrase it if you want, and give an opinion...maybe a video or pic.

So yes, I sometimes edit a post to enhance it with the context and content of what you are trying to state. There's no agenda on my part aside from making YOUR point more clear to the community.
    Then I recommend you set ALL posts to be moderated before they are published. That way it will be easier to determine which posts are 'lazy' and need 'enhancement'.

You guys crack me up.:crazy1::crazy1::crazy1:
    Really, just sell the site, pref to a US citizen, christian, educated

You couldn't even how to figure out HOW to set up a poll here either HAHAHHAAA

Hey Paul,
    I have one thing to say about this ............
    Last edited by Administrator; 12-14-2013 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by brywilson2 View Post
    Really, just sell the site, pref to a US citizen, christian, educated
    I'd just settle for someone educated...

You couldn't even how to figure out HOW to set up a poll here either HAHAHHAAA

Hey Paul,
    I have one thing to say about this ............
    To enhance this thread, why didn't you help paul or fix the thread so it showed a poll?

You change or enhance threads, as you choose, with no consistency.

Personally I think it's wrong for you to edit posts of the members on this forum. Especially if you delete, add text or change something so the opinion given by the forum member is altered.
    Totally unacceptable. The opinions given are that of the forum member not your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulip View Post
    To enhance this thread, why didn't you help paul or fix the thread so it showed a poll?

You change or enhance threads, as you choose, with no consistency.

Personally I think it's wrong for you to edit posts of the members on this forum. Especially if you delete, add text or change something so the opinion given by the forum member is altered.
    Totally unacceptable. The opinions given are that of the forum member not your opinion.
    Hi T. I had no difficulty adding an actual poll when I started this thread. I've started polls before. I opted to omit the percentage type poll this forum offers in favor of simply asking for peoples opinions/views. I felt giving people the option to actually voice their opinion, as you have done, is more valuable than a simple, vague percentage of pre-selected, controlled options.

Thanks for the thought though! :)

BTW... I didn't reply to his post (if one could call it that) because it didn't warrant a response. I believe his plan is to ignore/deny rather than correct. As he said, it is his site and he will do as he likes.

Hi T. I had no difficulty adding an actual poll when I started this thread. I've started polls before. I opted to omit the percentage type poll this forum offers in favor of simply asking for peoples opinions/views. I felt giving people the option to actually voice their opinion, as you have done, is more valuable than a simple, vague percentage of pre-selected, controlled options.

Thanks for the thought though! :)

BTW... I didn't reply to his post (if one could call it that) because it didn't warrant a response. I believe his plan is to ignore/deny rather than correct. As he said, it is his site and he will do as he likes.
    One of the reasons I gave my opinion about this is because I totally think it is unacceptable for the Administration to edit a members post. Also we have shared opinions about posts and threads completely being deleted. Has driven many members away from this forum.

I am new here so I have no clue what your talking about, but I think you should leave admin alone, If something needs to be changed then let it be changed, everything is up to him it is not up to us. Admins can do what they want, when they want! Accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by XxMotleyCrueXx View Post
    I am new here so I have no clue what your talking about, but I think you should leave admin alone, If something needs to be changed then let it be changed, everything is up to him it is not up to us. Admins can do what they want, when they want! Accept it.
    Why are you, all knowing, about this matter?

Are you a webmaster?

Is that a picture of you in you sig?

Kind of looks like Sviat's avatar with longer hair and sunglasses on. LOL
    I forgot to mention the hair on the face too.

Is that you Sviat???
    Last edited by Tulip; 12-16-2013 at 03:55 PM.