+ Reply to Thread

credit clear services

I'm talking about 'Credit Clear Services' of Poole in Dorset. These jokers have been 'managing' my credit card claim since beginning of this year via Consortium Reclaim of Cardiff. Racketeering by any other name, I have been paying interest every month on my c.c. by the 'minimum payment'; so far paying out over 350. There is no likelihood of these companies EVER resolving the issue. My advise?
    1. Report them to the Ministry Of Justice Advisory Service on:01283 233354.......They'll be glad to hear from you!

2. Get in touch with whoever you have paid your Consortium Reclaim via e.g. a credit card company, and tell them you have not received any service for the fee paid. They will investigate on your behalf, and since C.R. are in breach of their contract to you, the fee will be reclaimed from their bank. C.R. will be in breach because Credit Clear Services are incapable of completing. Con. Rec. couldn't care less because they've got your 1000 fee!

Re: credit clear services

[QUOTE=janet pouso;1282251]I'm talking about 'Credit Clear Services' of Poole in Dorset. These jokers have been 'managing' my credit card claim since beginning of this year via Consortium Reclaim of Cardiff. Racketeering by any other name, I have been paying interest every month on my c.c. by the 'minimum payment'; so far paying out over 350. There is no likelihood of these companies EVER resolving the issue. My advise?
    1. Report them to the Ministry Of Justice Advisory Service on:01283 233354.......They'll be glad to hear from you!

2. Get in touch with whoever you have paid your Consortium Reclaim via e.g. a credit card company, and tell them you have not received any service for the fee paid. They will investigate on your behalf, and since C.R. are in breach of their contract to you, the fee will be reclaimed from their bank. C.R. will be in breach because Credit Clear Services are incapable of completing. Con. Rec. couldn't care less because they've got your 1000 fee!