+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

DotCom Income Secrets

http://www.dotcomincomesecrets.com

Anybody purchase this? I've been looking at it for a few days. Looks pretty good and got good reviews in other forums however I always get opinions from 3 places before buying.

Thanks!

Rebecca
    Last edited by becca21; 12-29-2006 at 01:57 AM.

Re: DotCom Income Secrets

If you see this kind of webpage design, run from it. 99% of get rich quick schemes use this webpage design.

Quote Originally Posted by borisf96
    If you see this kind of webpage design, run from it. 99% of get rich quick schemes use this webpage design.
    Really? I see them all the time. I just thought it was a template people use when selling their products? Now I'm worried. Thanks for the help! What's the best way to investigate a program? Search engines?

Quote Originally Posted by becca21
    http://www.dotcomincomesecrets.com

Anybody purchase this? I've been looking at it for a few days. Looks pretty good and got good reviews in other forums however I always get opinions from 3 places before buying.

Thanks!

Rebecca
    I joined last week and so far looks ok. You get the Ecourse and a membership. The ebook is a PDF and the members area has a bunch of software and other stuff that makes it a pretty good deal though a little confusing about where to start.

I emailed the help desk in the members area because of this and now when I log in it has a step1, step2, step3 type thing that make it easier to navigate.
    I looked over the first 10 pages and didn't find anything ground breaking but got some good tips and tricks I didn't know about.I'll post more after I look over eveything.I can email you privately but you don't list your email address.

Quote Originally Posted by becca21
    Really? I see them all the time. I just thought it was a template people use when selling their products? Now I'm worried. Thanks for the help! What's the best way to investigate a program? Search engines?

They are registered in October this year, so you should not find anything on search engines.

First thing you have to do is to find facts behind website. Do whois search on website name. I use http://whois.domaintools.com.

So what can you find on dotcomincomesecrets.com?

Created: 2006-10-10
    Expires: 2007-10-10
    They are pretty new which is indication of scam. They are registered for only one year that indicates that they do not expect to be up too long.

Registrant:
    Contactprivacy.com
    96 Mowat Ave
    Toronto, ON M6K 3M1
    CA
    Contactprivacy.com is the way to register anonymously. Toronto address is address of anonymous registration company. dotcomincomesecrets.com does not want you to see from where he operates. Would you give money to anyone who does not give you his real contact info?

Since site is new you then go to website.

Red flag #1) Luxury cars, yachts and cash prominently figured on the top or the sides of main page. This is 100% indication of get rich quick scheme. Legitimate business owner does not need to flash his riches.

Red flag #2)
    The benefits and pay were above normal for my area so you can imagine how thrilled I was to Discover a system that I could use to work from home at my computer and make more money in one day than I used to make all month.
    Majority of scammers wants you to believe that they just discovered some magical system from a friend, from millionaire or by accident. This plays on your fantasies that you can find job the same way you may find $100 bill. Other popular way of trying to entice you is to tell you that they tried most of the programs on the market and they found 2-3 that works. He actually does it later. Both approaches are huge red flags.

Red Flag #3)
    My system is so simple that anyone, even beginners, can finally learn what it takes to make Real Money Working at Home from a computer.
    What he is trying to tell you subliminally: You do not have education or experience to make money. This plays on your our dreams that we do not have to work to get good jobs. You know it is not true in real life.

Red flag #4)
    Live the lifestyle that you want - freedom, vacations, money.
    Interpretation: Get Rich Quick.

Red Flag #4)
    Finally use a NEW proven, fool-proof system that Works
    There are no fool-proof systems of making money other than putting them on your bank's savings account. Other way to entice you is to tell that system is old and only few well connected individual know about it.

Red Flag #5)He posts his sales accounts. It is a worthless advertising ploy. Anybody with Excell or Quicken can do it in an hour tops.

If you see webpage with so many red flags you can be sure you will not make too much money from information he sells. Usually owner of the program will want you to resell his program which is his goal: get money from you and to make you his affiliate.

The funny part is the background looks EXACTLY like all the ultimate wealth sites.. just new words and different colors... there are NO secrets to making money online.. Everything can be found for free.. decide how you want to make money and then research it.. I would love to see us put all these schemers out of business and save everyone some money.

They are registered in October this year, so you should not find anything on search engines.

First thing you have to do is to find facts behind website. Do whois search on website name. I use http://whois.domaintools.com.

So what can you find on dotcomincomesecrets.com?

They are pretty new which is indication of scam. They are registered for only one year that indicates that they do not expect to be up too long.

Contactprivacy.com is the way to register anonymously. Toronto address is address of anonymous registration company. dotcomincomesecrets.com does not want you to see from where he operates. Would you give money to anyone who does not give you his real contact info?

Since site is new you then go to website.

Red flag #1) Luxury cars, yachts and cash prominently figured on the top or the sides of main page. This is 100% indication of get rich quick scheme. Legitimate business owner does not need to flash his riches.

Red flag #2)

Majority of scammers wants you to believe that they just discovered some magical system from a friend, from millionaire or by accident. This plays on your fantasies that you can find job the same way you may find $100 bill. Other popular way of trying to entice you is to tell you that they tried most of the programs on the market and they found 2-3 that works. He actually does it later. Both approaches are huge red flags.

Red Flag #3)

What he is trying to tell you subliminally: You do not have education or experience to make money. This plays on your our dreams that we do not have to work to get good jobs. You know it is not true in real life.

Red flag #4)

Interpretation: Get Rich Quick.

Red Flag #4)

There are no fool-proof systems of making money other than putting them on your bank's savings account. Other way to entice you is to tell that system is old and only few well connected individual know about it.

Red Flag #5)He posts his sales accounts. It is a worthless advertising ploy. Anybody with Excell or Quicken can do it in an hour tops.

If you see webpage with so many red flags you can be sure you will not make too much money from information he sells. Usually owner of the program will want you to resell his program which is his goal: get money from you and to make you his affiliate.
    As a senior member I very much respect your opinion but I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one.

Reason being I have been on the authors (Jerry Moore) other niche list for about 6 months - that's how I found out about the New ecourse via email marketing from him.

This is not some fly by night scheme. In that time I have been given a lot of good tips and money making ideas without ever asking for anything in return.

Also, from what I gather from the ebook the author was trained by Mike Filsaime who is one of the most respected internet marketers of our time.

As a member of the Website I can tell you the value is there. I am being honest when I say I haven't used anything in the e-course yet to see how effective it is so I am only speaking of everything you get by joining -like software, more ebooks, member updates etc.

I have the next several days off from work and I'm going to finish the course and post back my final opinion for what it's worth.

I see your excellent points of red flags in the salespage but other than being guilty of having a sales page that is probably similar to other programs that are scams I think the members area itself is a real value.

And it is a shame that many really helpful programs do probably harm themselves by falling in the trap of using a standard type sales page that has tons of red flags like you pointed out.

Thanks

Seems to be a scam!

Quote Originally Posted by katiescorner
    The funny part is the background looks EXACTLY like all the ultimate wealth sites.. just new words and different colors... there are NO secrets to making money online.. Everything can be found for free.. decide how you want to make money and then research it.. I would love to see us put all these schemers out of business and save everyone some money.
    No disrespect but your site looks like all the google adsense junk sites that are set up to make money from a few cheap clicks here and there while offering no real content.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pcwork
    Seems to be a scam!
    Your Website is the same way! A Google adsense site? You have no real content!

MY TWO CENTS! The system can work, BUT (please note the but!) it's not going to be as easy as the page makes it out to be. Unless you are willing to put some time into it then you won't make anything. Any of these schemes you see around the net can work; it's just not as easy as they claim it to be.
    Also, it is a lot like the other sites I have seen claiming the same thing and it is most possible that you can find the information other ways for less or for free.
    Patricia Lynne's Treasures
    Why should you look there? Because it's not a get rich scam.
    It's my store! I got it up (almost gotta add a few items and spell check LOL) I got domain hosting and email accounts. I sent out my application for sales tax. I'm so excited. Also check out my blog at myspace page

Quote Originally Posted by kurro07
    MY TWO CENTS! The system can work, BUT (please note the but!) it's not going to be as easy as the page makes it out to be. Unless you are willing to put some time into it then you won't make anything. Any of these schemes you see around the net can work; it's just not as easy as they claim it to be.
    Also, it is a lot like the other sites I have seen claiming the same thing and it is most possible that you can find the information other ways for less or for free.
    Hi thanks guys! Here's another thread I've been checking out http://www.whydowork.com/forums/about10829-0-asc-0.html

Not a scam but results will probably take some real work - something I'm not at all afraid of. I need to learn the basics and looks like a decent place to start.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kurro07
    Run away from "systems". They never work. Buy some books on Internet marketing in library and learn some details. It will surve you much more than blindly following "get rich quick" books.

Personally, I have never bought anything from Russell, and I thought that he lived
    in Boise?

I have watched him very close during interviews, etc., and have listened to him
    speak, and he seems honest to me. Will his new product with $1000 price sticker
    really show you how-to start an internet business; I don't know. But I am sure
    that if Russell slapped his name along side of yours, that you would make money.

Is this the right way, I don't know, but you probably can make money doing any
    thing.

I just want to know how you can honesty help folks make money and you make
    some too, and care about them at the sametime?

Gene

Run away from "systems". They never work. Buy some books on Internet marketing in library and learn some details. It will surve you much more than blindly following "get rich quick" books.
    Personally I don't even bother w/ "systems" anymore. I look at the site just to see how much that person is charging. I've decided the best route to take is to get my jewelry online w/ a store and go that way. Screw all those people who claim to help you make money for 49.95$
    Patricia Lynne's Treasures
    Why should you look there? Because it's not a get rich scam.
    It's my store! I got it up (almost gotta add a few items and spell check LOL) I got domain hosting and email accounts. I sent out my application for sales tax. I'm so excited. Also check out my blog at myspace page

Hello Forum Members,

You guys seem to get your jollies calling everything a scam. I came here looking for some real folks and found a bunch of scared, unsuccessful, cry in your beer, sit in the corner, know it alls.

Fact of the matter is the information in DotComSecrets is Russell Brunson's own story of how he carved his own niche in a very tough market. He did it on a shoestring while attending school, participating in the school wrestling team and raising a family.

I agree that the product is out of reach for most folks,(I couldn't afford it, at present) not everyone is just starting out like you folks seem to be, many are ready for a more intermediate education and help advancing their own businesses.

Don't get me wrong here, many programs and owners are just out after the quick buck and will use hypnotic selling to push your "Buy Now" buttons and only deliver junk. But you are wrong about Russell, he went through the learning, testing and wasting his own money process, just like you and I have to do.

I am a salesman by trade in the offline world and understand the processes that these folks in the information products field are trying to share with you. They make sales folks learn from them and then you will become successful. But realize there are scammers out there, just like they are offline, and there are folks that truly have a desire to help you succeed. Find them, learn from them and quit blaming your failure to succeed as another scam.

The gentleman explaining his red flag theory, suggesting that putting your money in the bank has better odds is way wrong. The banking industry is one of biggest scams there ever was and everyone uses them. Get real. Read Robert Kyosaki and get wealthy, by creating assets.

Originally Posted by borisf96
    Run away from "systems". They never work. Buy some books on Internet marketing in library and learn some details. It will serve you much more than blindly following "get rich quick" books.

If you don't have a plan or a system you are sure to FAIL Guaranteed.

Respectfully,
    Last edited by jallen3d; 01-04-2007 at 10:04 AM.
    Jim Allen III
    (Rebel3DJim)

Subscribe to: Jim's Simple Solution Newsletter

Do you shop at the grocery store?
    Savings Highway
    Can help save you more, on your purchases.