+ Reply to Thread

The Human Ecology of Islam and Judeo- Christianity

The Human Ecology of Islam and Judeo- Christianity

Here are some important clues as to the fundamental relationship between Islam and Christianity and the other World Religions :

Islam was manifested on this planet as a result of terrible excesses exhibited by Roman dominated ' Christianity '; quite early in the historical Church period, secular Roman rulers effectively hijacked the Christian Church, manipulating the emerging Church institution into picking and choosing just which Christian doctrines to advocate and preserve that would most benefit the Empire Elite by way of pacifying the oppressed and increasingly restless masses : thus they came to emphasize submission to the king, the patience found in suffering, total peace and unconditional non- violence, hope in an afterlife that would make this miserable earthly ' life ' under the Empire somehow more tolerable. Even the books to be included within the officially adopted Christian Bible Canon were in essence censored, selectively included or excluded to facilitate this Imperial Agenda.

AND EVERY EDUCATED MOSLEM KNOWS THESE FACTS OF HISTORY !
    And EVERY EDUCATED AMERICAN, BRITAIN AND ISRAELI, CHRISTIANS AND JEWS, OUGHT TO KNOW, but most have not a clue !

Islam was manifested on this planet, in part, AS A CRITICAL COUNTERBALANCING FORCE ADDRESSING THE EXCESSES AND ABUSES OF JUDEO- CHRISTIANITY, that had unfortunately developed historically early on.

For, almost immediately upon the collapse of the Roman Empire, in 476 A.D., Islam suddenly rose up, and very quickly spread directly into and throughout the frontiers of the Roman Empire to fill the vacuum that was left behind in regions that were formerly dominated by the secular Roman/ Christian Church combine. It is no coincidence that these newly Islamic regions included most of the Old Roman Empire frontier areas of North Africa, the Middle East, Southwest Asia, East Africa. Islam suddenly inherited a strong and reasonably stable base from which to spread eastward along the trade routes of the coastal Indian Ocean.

Thus, Christianity inherited an official legacy favoring hierarchy ( and to this day continues generally to be chief apologist for traditional submission to one's King and slave driver, conveniently prioritizing secular Law and Government and most every form of ' Obedience ' above and beyond almost everything else in life ), whereas Islam was usually more decentralized as a particular Religious Institution, officially placing less emphasis on submission to ( human ) institutions, favoring a social outlook of individual and collective submission to Allah ( thus the tendency towards secular and religious institutional decentralization encouraging the continuance of historically more tribal social structures [ the Moslem world does need to work at recovering that aspect of their origins- unfortunately, they have generally come under the heady intoxicating influence of Western Judeo- Christian Culture, especially the strongly hierarchical secular components ( socio- politico- economic ) which the West inherited from the Anglo- Saxons, to the detriment of the whole world ] ).

We may also note here that Christianity spreads most effectively in the Temperate Climatic and Glaciated Zones of the planet, whereas Islam spreads most effectively in the Desert and Semi- Arid Steppe and Semi- Tropical Climatic and Archipelagic Zones of the planet. This is purely a structural phenomenon : Human Mono- Crop Agriculture Economy in the earth's Temperate Zones requires a strongly hierarchically driven, densely consolidated socio- economic structure to perpetuate itself- thus Judeo- Christianity; the highly variegated economies of thinly populated, resource scarce Desert, Steppe and Coastal Seafaring or Island Cultures generally require the working of greatly decentralized Tribal socio- economic structures to maintain viability in practical ways -thus Islam. The impenetrable Tropical Rainforest Climatic Zones and the more remote Alpine Climatic Zones have experienced the gradual encroachment of either Judeo- Christianity or Islam, depending upon the relative cultural contact frontiers of any given specific region.

Also, note how the Jewish and the Christian calendars are each Solar based calendars, tied to the earth's annual seasons ultimately ( the Hebrew Calendar being Solar- Lunar ), whereas the Moslem calendar is entirely and only Lunar based- not at all linked to the agricultural seasons whatsoever. Solar calendars are fundamentally mandatory for complex hierarchically driven Mono- Crop Agricultural societies to evolve and revolve their functions around ( the Ancient Israelite records preserved in the Tanakh- Old Testament testify to the Hebrews' experience of transitioning from the Tribal/ Pastoral Ranching way of life to their acquiescing to adoption of large scale Mono- Crop Agriculture- thus the simultaneous dual components of ' solar ' and ' lunar ' preserved with equal force in the same calendar ); the Moslem requirement to utilize the Lunar- only based calendar structurally discourages overt linkage of social functioning to the annual agricultural seasons of the Temperate Climatic Zones, where World Empire finds its most fertile ground, quite literally. TRUE Islam was designed, in its every aspect, in such a way as to mitigate the aggressive Empire trend ( of Judeo- Christian and later Communist- Secular societies ) toward globalization, at its root.

There are certain shared traits among Judeo- Christianity and Islam- these are the world's Three Great Mono- Theistic Religions- each exhibiting strongly proselytizing tendencies ( do recall the spread of Judaism in the Greco- Roman World ). Early Christianity proved to be, in part, a backlash against the cruelly oppressive secular/ pagan Roman oppression- Islam proved to be, in part, a backlash against the aggressive remnants of Old Rome masquerading as an innocuous ' Christianity ' of New Rome.

The world's Younger Cultures have generally conquered Older Indigenous Tribal People's in the name of at least ONE of the Three Great Mono- Theistic Faiths ( including the precursors to Judaism originating in Mesopotamia and Egypt, and the precursors to Christianity originating in Old Rome, Greece, Asia Minor and Southwest Asia )- whereas, the world's Older Tribal Cultures, having already experienced running completely through and exhausting their own cycles of aggression and collapse, long ago, locally have generally regained social balance in the form of Animism, Shamanism, culminating in divestiture of any further designs on overtly aggressive political and military or technological power. Islam may be viewed, in part, as a Global response by the Great Cycle, or Long Term Global Human Social Cycle, having partially succeeded at replacing remnants of the failed, aggressively driven resource acquisitive Empire Cultures in many locations around the world.

The historical geography of the planet has allowed for the interesting situation of the Indian Sub- Continent : India contains a Middle Aged Culture- or, put another way, India houses the oldest of all the Younger Cultures of the planet's human species. Hemmed in on all sides by either impassibly high alpine terrains or by ocean depths, Indian peoples have had to develop their cultures in a situation of relative isolation, requiring them to evolve essentially in- situ and to resolve their conflicts at home- mass migrations were undoubtedly infrequent or of insufficient size to effectively stabilize socio- economic imbalances over such a large populated area. The Caste System grew out of that crucible, but Buddhism arrived on the planet to serve as a corrective force to the otherwise unresolvable social extremes that developed in the geographically isolated and socially closed Caste System of India ( which conditions were in part encouraged or at least justified by certain components of Hinduism that had evolved in parallel with the Caste System ).

There are certain historical particulars explaining the spread or lack thereof of Buddhism and the other Eastern Philosophies- aggressively expansive Imperial ambitions would generally and rather quickly come up against major geographical barriers, certain resource limitations and the resultant social inertia characteristic of Asia. These Eastern Philosophies then generally evolved naturally in parallel with that condition on the ground, contributing to the ' stay- at- home ' cultural outlook of the peoples of the East Asian and Southeast Asian mainland.

Article solely authored by :

Kevin L. Puppos
    Last edited by Kevin Puppos; 12-26-2006 at 04:30 AM.

Born2Serve Guest

Re: The Human Ecology of Islam and Judeo- Christianity

islam definately has a VOICE in the politics of the WORLD!?to BLINDLY defend the biblical INTERPRETATION of ANTI ISLAM is HOGWASH!? in the HIGHEST STENCH!?god CREATED ALL to his will!?or not!?and who so beit DEFENDS his creation against itself shall forever be in the realm of darkness!?for he has created a balancing force for every counterforce in existance for the betterment of mankind!?at the same time he has said that the will of MEN shall RULE IN HIS stead!?THIS IS THE FREE CHOICE that is so well and ill spoken of!?hehe!!god as we know him today is a NUETRAL force as it were!?that being a judge of sorts ITHOUT bein a judge of FINALITY!?or in other words....ya always GET a second chance!?............hehe!!now ya KNOW why criminals are allowed to be criminals!?and sinners are ALLOWED to repent!?hehe!!OK!!what was the original question!?.......something about HUMAN....whatever!?hehe!!....just askin...

A lot of what you say make some sense and is a good theroy on why things are as they are.

For, almost immediately upon the collapse of the Roman Empire, in 476 A.D., Islam suddenly rose up, and very quickly spread directly into and throughout the frontiers of the Roman Empire to fill the vacuum that was left behind in regions that were formerly dominated by the secular Roman/ Christian Church combine. It is no coincidence that these newly Islamic regions included most of the Old Roman Empire frontier areas of North Africa, the Middle East, Southwest Asia, East Africa. Islam suddenly inherited a strong and reasonably stable base from which to spread eastward along the trade routes of the coastal Indian Ocean
    But this bit is just hmm not right, Islam was already there and the roman empire was already dived in 2. Also the vacume was filled at sword point it inherited nothing (but took a lot, and some would say had a lot taken from it).

The history is just to complex I think to some up like you did.

Very interesting Kevin. Good food for thougt.

Hi lexx and Wazz and Dawud,

Thanks,

That was one of the most difficult concepts I have ever written about.

I still have no idea where it came from, though it was in the back of my mind for maybe a year or two before I wrote about it.

But I am thankful it came out, anyway. I hope it helps.

It just goes to show that, in the end, there probably is no ' bad guy ' OR ' good guy '- everything has its precursor situation, and we weak humans respond to whatever situation is around us at the moment. And for the moment, the West appears to be the ' bad guy '- but that will change, I am certain ! Let's take a look back, in a few centuries !

Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Puppos
    Hi lexx and Wazz and Dawud,

Thanks,

That was one of the most difficult concepts I have ever written about.

I still have no idea where it came from, though it was in the back of my mind for maybe a year or two before I wrote about it.

But I am thankful it came out, anyway. I hope it helps.

It just goes to show that, in the end, there probably is no ' bad guy ' OR ' good guy '- everything has its precursor situation, and we weak humans respond to whatever situation is around us at the moment. And for the moment, the West appears to be the ' bad guy '- but that will change, I am certain ! Let's take a look back, in a few centuries !

Kevin
    sorry kevin!?i was led to not quote BS2 even thou i was replying to his continual rant about islam!?hehe!!maybe he could not take it as well as you!?think JOB!?and of course,i disavow any statements made on my behalf!?hehe!!.....just askin...

Quote Originally Posted by lexx
    sorry kevin!?i was led to not quote BS2 even thou i was replying to his continual rant about islam!?hehe!!maybe he could not take it as well as you!?think JOB!?and of course,i disavow any statements made on my behalf!?hehe!!.....just askin...
    Speaking of B2S, where is he? Wonder if he got banned again?