+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who is Evan Jenkins?

Does anybody know anything about Evan Jenkins?

Re: Who is Evan Jenkins?

hundreds of thousands have been scamed ...I apologize to the scouts I deceived

Looks like he was a leader for a modeling scam

I worked for the company as eModel a year ago in the Corp. Office. Believe me, from the franchise owners to the VP's to the employees, to the scouts to the talent,--- All Screwed!. I was wrongfully fired by Evan Jenkins for not being a scammer(like hundreds of others)! I tried to help keep the company from being a big dissappointment to all involved.

Quote Originally Posted by littlebuddy
    hundreds of thousands have been scamed ...I apologize to the scouts I deceived

Looks like he was a leader for a modeling scam

I worked for the company as eModel a year ago in the Corp. Office. Believe me, from the franchise owners to the VP's to the employees, to the scouts to the talent,--- All Screwed!. I was wrongfully fired by Evan Jenkins for not being a scammer(like hundreds of others)! I tried to help keep the company from being a big dissappointment to all involved.

Please give details of your firing.

I assume that Evan did not just tell you that you were fired for not scamming, so were you fired for poor performance and you just justified it as because you wouldn't scam?

How was Evan Jenkins a scam artist - what did he do that was illeagal?

Do you know what he is doing now?
    Last edited by Winster; 12-26-2006 at 11:42 PM.

They already know about your little hide away in Orlando Alec! It is only a matter of Time before it ends, say hello to Edward also, or is he sitting with you now reading this. Crying like the little girl that he always will be.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDragon
    They already know about your little hide away in Orlando Alec! It is only a matter of Time before it ends, say hello to Edward also, or is he sitting with you now reading this. Crying like the little girl that he always will be.

Are you Evan Jenkins?

no...I am far worse then that,old friend. All evil must come to an end and I am the Sword that will slay you.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDragon
    no...I am far worse then that,old friend. All evil must come to an end and I am the Sword that will slay you.

Are you Dave Elloitt?

That bag of hot air, please no. What did they call him rerun was it. The final pages have been written. This guessing game will lead you nowhere. I will be in court for your trial as I was for the first one.

Are you Alec?

yes I am what Alec once was, I am him transformed.

Why are you talking in riddles? I am just asking who you are and the source of your information.

Rusted is offline Gold Scams Member User Rank

We are that which hides in the shadows and lurks in dark alleys.

Asking us who we are will get you nowhere.

Ask us what motivates us, might get you somewhere.

My motivation is simple, ie, seeing scammers get their just desserts.

Really thought the Russian Spammer's fate was ironic. One really shouldn't send spam out to everyone indiscrimately, especially the Russian Mafia. Bang. Bang. Reminds one of a Tarantino movie.

The fire of the dragon is strong, look to those around you near and far. Cast them off and be free of the dragon. The new year is upon us it is not to late old friend. You have been warned!

I am requesting these post be taken down. This is a rather simple attack on my person. If it is not taken down in 3 days I will post very damaging information on this site!

Evan Jenkins

Rusted is offline Gold Scams Member User Rank

Attack how? Tried to google Evan Jenkins and got everything from a West Virginia senator to college athletes. Now heeeere he is! (Whoever he is)

Getting interesting now.

16. 12-28-2006, 07:37 PM

maran91 Guest

Evan Jenkins and Dave Elliot are both integral parts of the Alec Defrawy scam. Both worked with him at TCT and he referred to them as his lieutenants

Alec currently has Evan working in Kentucky doing lead generation. He is providing leads for Talent Rock, US Staffing, One Source Talent, and a bunch of other Defrawy managed scams.

Dave Elliot is running a mortgage company lead generation for Alec. It is fronted by7 some guy called Jose but it is a Defrawy operation.

Alec has splintered of his gang and assigned them to different segments. His main gang consists of David Elliot, Evan Jenkins, Armand Kulpa, Joe Gomez, Terri Bears, and Mark Magnacca.

They are all scattered in different industries and different companies, but all still report to Alec.

Much more later!!!