+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14

  1. #1

    Data Entry Scams

    misleading Advt Scams - Clickbank Associatesthe Very Word Data Entry Is Being Used To Mislead Thousands Of People All Over The World Who Dream Of Earning Something In Their Own House With Just The Basic Knowledge Of Computers.

    what Is Data Entry ?companies That Have Huge Volumes Also Have Data In Paper That Needs To Be Stored In Their Database / Records For Further Processing Or Reference. Hiring People To Do That Full Time Is A Costly Affair And Therefore They Outsource It To Other Companies Or Outsource It To People To Do It In Their Own Homes, For Which They Pay.

    what Is Clickbank Associates Data Entry ?clickbank Associates Data Entry Is Not Data Entry At All. It Is Fooling Thousands Of People Into Selling Their Own Product For A Commission, The Ultimate Benfeciary Being Themselves. How Can Selling/advertising/promoting Be Data Entry Work ? By Joining We Also Join Diplomatic Fraudsters In Taking People For A Royal Ride. People Think It Is A Genuine Data Entry Work And Join By Paying $25.00 And Then Get To Know That It Is Not Data Entry But Selling/promoting/advertising/campaigning For Clickbank Associates.

    who Is The Ultimate Winner?
    The Ultimate Winner Is Clickbank Associates Who Use You As A Tool In Their Diplomatic Scamming And Making You Pay For It As Well.

    can Clickbank And Associates Be Sued ?its High Time People And Other Social Organisations Got Together And Sued Clickbank For Having Wrongly Advertised In Various Mediums As Data Entry And For Having Misled People Into Buying Their Packages And Then Making Them Mislead Other People As Well.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,865

    Re: Data Entry Scams

    People wanting to earn from home should try to learn some skill which will be valuable to employers

  3. #3

    Re: Data Entry Scams

    I would like to say yes if you go for one of the data entry scams you are foolish, but, there are alot of other clickbank affialiates that are selling valid merchandise or plans or memberships to helpful sites that will pay you to do their advertising for them. It does cost you to do pay-per-click to get people to the site but if you build a landing page and place the proper meta tags and discriptions the major search engines will find your site and place you in the top ten, without paying for top billing. If you do a search for html help you will find a large selection of sites that will help guide you through the process of coding a page easily and correctly for FREE.

  4. 01-01-2007, 05:06 AM

    Reason
    not finish

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    boston,ma
    Posts
    6

    Re: Data Entry Scams

    Quote Originally Posted by devunited@rediffmail.com
    misleading Advt Scams - Clickbank Associatesthe Very Word Data Entry Is Being Used To Mislead Thousands Of People All Over The World Who Dream Of Earning Something In Their Own House With Just The Basic Knowledge Of Computers.

    what Is Data Entry ?companies That Have Huge Volumes Also Have Data In Paper That Needs To Be Stored In Their Database / Records For Further Processing Or Reference. Hiring People To Do That Full Time Is A Costly Affair And Therefore They Outsource It To Other Companies Or Outsource It To People To Do It In Their Own Homes, For Which They Pay.

    what Is Clickbank Associates Data Entry ?clickbank Associates Data Entry Is Not Data Entry At All. It Is Fooling Thousands Of People Into Selling Their Own Product For A Commission, The Ultimate Benfeciary Being Themselves. How Can Selling/advertising/promoting Be Data Entry Work ? By Joining We Also Join Diplomatic Fraudsters In Taking People For A Royal Ride. People Think It Is A Genuine Data Entry Work And Join By Paying $25.00 And Then Get To Know That It Is Not Data Entry But Selling/promoting/advertising/campaigning For Clickbank Associates.

    who Is The Ultimate Winner?
    The Ultimate Winner Is Clickbank Associates Who Use You As A Tool In Their Diplomatic Scamming And Making You Pay For It As Well.

    can Clickbank And Associates Be Sued ?its High Time People And Other Social Organisations Got Together And Sued Clickbank For Having Wrongly Advertised In Various Mediums As Data Entry And For Having Misled People Into Buying Their Packages And Then Making Them Mislead Other People As Well.
    I didn't realzie about this! i was going sigh up for WWW.EDATAJOB.com today thank you for inform me!! im still look for work from home! EDATAJOB sound like cickbank

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2

    Re: Data Entry Scams

    Hi im new to the Forum and my wife has been looking for a stay at home job and has came across this website that claims to be legit here is the link could any one tell me if this real.One site has a guy name billy brigs.http://www.scammer-alert.com/
    here is the link :rolleyes:
    Last edited by katiescorner; 12-12-2007 at 12:28 PM.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,120

    Re: Data Entry Scams

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh1974
    Hi im new to the Forum and my wife has been looking for a stay at home job and has came across this website that claims to be legit here is the link could any one tell me if this real.One site has a guy name billy brigs.http://www.scammer-alert.com/data-en...FQLYYgodtigxIQ
    here is the link :rolleyes:
    Please remove affiliate link.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2

    Re: Data Entry Scams

    I wasnt advertising.Im asking a real question.And there is no way i see to remove the link or to delete a post

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,120

    Re: Data Entry Scams

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh1974
    I wasnt advertising.Im asking a real question.And there is no way i see to remove the link or to delete a post
    I know you were not advertising. You can edit your post within the hour. Next time when you post link to website, post it like this http://www.scammer-alert.com/data-entry.html without refferal link at the end.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3

    Re: Data Entry Scams

    I just received a email from DataEntryBusiness.com. Has anyone heard of this company? I am so frustrated in trying to really find a job working from home on my computer. There are so many scams out there and why should I pay a company to work for them. Since the majority of the ones that I have clicked on want a credit card if for only $6.00 (?). I would not really mind to pay if I knew that this company is legit and really a job opportunity. Please advise.

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3

    Re: Data Entry Scams

    This is not a reply but a questions for all out there.

    Has anyone signed up with this company?
    Arise Solutions Inc.

    Thanks

  12. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,760

    Re: Data Entry Scams

    Ask yourself WHY a legitimate company would contact you for a job you didn't apply for and want you to pay money for it?

    Real companies don't contact people out of the blue especially for something like a data entry job. They are selling information on how to run a clickbank/adwords business OR they are selling information on how to post the same "job" ad on the net, send the "job" offer out to email lists and ask others to pay for the same information...

    Better to save your $6 and if you are looking for a job apply to the real companies that hire people to work at home.

  13. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,760

    Re: Data Entry Scams

    Quote Originally Posted by margibby View Post
    This is not a reply but a questions for all out there.

    Has anyone signed up with this company?
    Arise Solutions Inc.

    Thanks
    I haven't heard of Arise "solutions" but just the term "sign up to recieve eternal wealth" makes me close the window quickly!

    Here is the link for the real "arise" that hires people to work from home:

    http://www.arise.com/Content/default.asp

  14. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Worldwide
    Posts
    11

    Re: Data Entry Scams

    So far, most of the data entry and survey
    programs that I looking at are required to
    pay before joining! :grrr:

    And for data entry with physical papers, how
    can international members receive the documents
    since the courier service is not cheap?!

    Or is it only applicable for local people in US, UK or
    Canada?

  15. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    76

    Re: Data Entry Scams

    Hi margibby

    In answer to your question posted a couple of clicks ago YES dataentrybusiness.com is a scan, and before anyone one says it is Affiliate marketing it is not. dataentrybusiness.com takes your money and gives you nothing in return i payed through payapal and luckily they got my money back for me thousands of people were not so lucky
    Give this company nothing and if anyone on this web site recommends them shame on you.....
    Mirelle

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-05-2016, 11:14 AM
  2. Data entry job scams
    By Denis Hard in forum Corporate Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-11-2014, 11:59 AM
  3. Data entry scams?
    By Bigbuxman in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 06:38 PM
  4. All Data entry jobs on the internet are scams!
    By blackcat in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-29-2006, 12:26 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-09-2006, 12:45 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •