+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 22

  1. #1
    Born2Serve Guest

    Is Allah The Same As God Of Bible

    CLICK HERE

    PROOF ALLAH IS THE MOON GOD :cool:

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,505

    Re: Is Allah The Same As God Of Bible

    You lost your argument on the other thread. So you ran away like the coward that you are to start another one on the same subject.

    I am sure that people are too smart to fall for your lunatic rants and raves.

    Why not admit defeat and become the humble servant that the bible calls you to be, not his crazy representive on earth.

  3. #3
    Born2Serve Guest

    Re: Is Allah The Same As God Of Bible

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawud
    You lost your argument on the other thread. So you ran away like the coward that you are to start another one on the same subject.

    I am sure that people are too smart to fall for your lunatic rants and raves.

    Why not admit defeat and become the humble servant that the bible calls you to be, not his crazy representive on earth.
    whatever you say lol I made this post while we were debating in political forum...just shows your ignorance to follow me here to run your mouth again...anyone can go to political and see that you were the one who ran off when I said prove what you say...I proved my statement and you ran off...oh and before you run your mouth next time check the time of post before you make a fool of yourself ROFLMAO :cool:
    Last edited by Born2Serve; 12-24-2006 at 02:16 AM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,505

    Re: Is Allah The Same As God Of Bible

    OK, so while you were in the Middle of getting blasted for your lunitic rants you started another post. Wether you ran in the middle of the fight or waited till total defeat: You still ran!!

    As far as following you, your paranoia has the better of you. When a person starts a new thread it is listed on the first page under new posts with your user name.

    The first step in healing a mental disorder is to admit that you have one. Surely what ever cult church you attend has clergy to help you with your ''I think I'm God complex''.

  5. #5
    Born2Serve Guest

    Re: Is Allah The Same As God Of Bible

    blah blah blah infidel allah is NOTHING!!!! He is not god, he is a demon/devil...!VERITAS!

    1CORINTIANS 10:20 "But I say, that the things which Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils."

    all false religions have demons behind them recieving the worship....VERITAS!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    3,715

    Re: Is Allah The Same As God Of Bible

    Quote Originally Posted by Born2Serve
    blah blah blah infidel allah is NOTHING!!!! He is not god, he is a demon/devil...!VERITAS!

    1CORINTIANS 10:20 "But I say, that the things which Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils."

    all false religions have demons behind them recieving the worship....VERITAS!

    ...uh...
    So yer sayin' that the golden calf in the old testament had a familiar demon...?
    C'mon, dude. Lets not get carried away.
    Just because someone doesn't worship your god doesn't mean that one of your demons is receiving their worship...
    Why you think Baal didn't respond to his priests' cries to burn the sacrifice during Elijah's challenge? Was it because he was truly on vacation or because he simply doesn't really exist?

  7. #7
    Born2Serve Guest

    Re: Is Allah The Same As God Of Bible

    yes that is exactly what it means bro...whether one believes in satan or not HE STILL HAS DOMINION OVER THE EARTH FROM THE DAYS OF ADAM'S FIRST SIN to the present...VERITAS..baal didn't do anything because he is just gold and NOTHING!!!There is one God and one Mediator, Jesus Christ--->>>>>the Creator, the Messiah, Almighty God in the flesh...Jesus is Lord, ALL PRAISE BE UPON HIS NAME...VERITAS

  8. #8
    Born2Serve Guest

    Re: Is Allah The Same As God Of Bible

    Quote Originally Posted by Born2Serve
    CLICK HERE

    PROOF ALLAH IS THE MOON GOD :cool:


    JESUITS WROTE THE QU'RAN

    JESUITS INVENTED ISLAM AND USED ALLAH-THE MOON GOD TO ENSLAVE THE PEOPLE OF ARABIA
    JESUITS FOOL WORLD
    JESUITS PUT MUHAMMED INTO POWER
    Last edited by Born2Serve; 12-27-2006 at 07:22 AM.

  9. #9
    Born2Serve Guest

    Re: Is Allah The Same As God Of Bible



    ISLAM THE RELIGION OF PEACE

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,505

    Re: Is Allah The Same As God Of Bible

    Originally Posted by Born2Serve
    I don't read Jesuit pro-pagan-da(koran) Osama...I got the Surah Quotes from "Jerusalem Countdown" by John Hagee...more reputable than a TRAITOR to God and country like you


    I guess that we are thru forever talking again B2S. I am a Vietnam Era Veteran. To go from a lively forum debate to a personal attack on my Patriotism is more than I should have to deal with. I have personal friends who's names are on the wall.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,286

    Re: Is Allah The Same As God Of Bible

    let's add up the evidence at hand!?jeeps!?GUNS!?anti allah!?patriot leanings!?.....DUUUHHHHH!?just another closet!? repub right wing LUNY!?that runs off at the MOUTH!?but cant raise the dead,afriad of the lead(uranium enriched!?)gone to his head!?in the fear and dread,that someone will know,how little he shows,to the heart of a man!?of innocence!?hehe!!.....just...askin...
    Last edited by lexx; 12-29-2006 at 09:01 AM.

  12. #12
    Born2Serve Guest

    Re: Is Allah The Same As God Of Bible

    lalalalalalalalalalalalala

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,081

    Re: Is Allah The Same As God Of Bible

    WOHOO!!! its Tony Genn.....

  14. #14
    Born2Serve Guest

    Re: Is Allah The Same As God Of Bible

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Crab of PAIN!!!
    WOHOO!!! its Tony Genn.....
    WASSUP WITCHA BLUECRAB0PAIN? Happy New Year!!!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    30

    Re: Is Allah The Same As God Of Bible

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Crab of PAIN!!!
    WOHOO!!! its Tony Genn.....
    Nice Rock Lobster!

    Accordind to the start of one of the holiest day in islam religion, the walk to Mecca signify the walk abraham took with his son in order to sacrifice him to god since god demanded it.

    Kinda of the christian walk of the cross thing. Whatever the name they give their god, their scripture are close to the old testament. They even recognise Jesus as a prophet but not the messaiah, same as jews.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,286

    Re: Is Allah The Same As God Of Bible

    Quote Originally Posted by Born2Serve
    lalalalalalalalalalalalala
    and jesus said.....take up your cross and follow me!?hard asre act to follow unless you FAKE over the HARD ARSE TEXT!?hehe!!......just askin..

Similar Threads

  1. ALLAH Wins Ft. Hood !
    By Kevin Puppos in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-30-2012, 10:54 PM
  2. allah is not God and muhhamud is not God's prophet
    By BVR USA Liaison in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 06-06-2008, 08:48 AM
  3. Allah Bless Sweden!
    By Doc Bunkum in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 09:23 AM
  4. Scorpion Of Allah
    By Yeah Well Fine Then in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 09:13 AM
  5. allah, is he the same as God of the bible
    By Born2Serve in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 139
    Last Post: 01-20-2007, 03:43 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •