+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Scams Don't Exist!!

I just had to jump in as ...well I know this forum is about those who claim to have been scammed and I just had to tell my end of the story. I have been in MLM, affiliate programs and what not in the last 8 years and I was never scammed once. I do beleive there are scams out there but there are so few that the likelyhood of anyone getting scammed is about 1 in 100,000...if not more!

I am a top earner with SFI, been a powerseller at Ebay, top earner with host4profits and Empowerism to name just a few.

Basically, anything I got involved with I became a top earner! The only thing I did notice is that some programs are easier than others to earn with while others are not for the faint hearted as some require investments on a daily basis when working with Pay per clicks as a form of advertisement.

As for start up costs, that is perfectly normal with any opportunity. To earn, sales are required and whatever program it is, they need to ask for your money to make profits to pay others who succeeded in their program.

To say that a scam is a scam because one paid for a product and then sat there waiting for money to pour in are dreaming. One must not only purchase the programs product, but must also get to work.

The biggest problem is that people don't know how to earn money online whatever they join! Nobody will come forward to teach them. Are the programs scams because nobody came forward to teach them? Not at all!

I personally have tought on yahoo messenger for free how to make money online and what I noticed most is that it is You! People like You who fear talking and asking questions, and when I say the truth, people like you go on the defensive everytime and you always think we are out to sell you something!

I will give you the best tip you will ever read on making money online...

The most important thing in business is expenses, and NOT Profit!!
    And without Expenses, there is NO Profit period!

I can have anyone start with $5.00 investment and end up 1 year later making $1000 daily online, so please spare me your defensive crap.

The only reason people like you don't want to invest is because of the lack of knowledge of how the capitalist system works. People invest millions daily at the stock market. You know all about this but yet most of you will do everything to hang on to their hard earned money in fear of being scammed by something that is non existant. It exists only in your mind and that's why you have not succeed yet online.

Do you think Bill Gates spends his days sitting down thinking of the profits he will be making next month? Of course not! Instead he is busy thinking of what best place to invest his time and money next month!

I do however understand that many of you lack the knowledge to succeed. If you ask me what program with my limited knowledge can I invest my money and my time and still succeed, I would say, "very few".

I bought a package online for a mere $49.95 start up cost and made money my very first day, why is it so? Yes, the first day!

Simple, after purchasing the product , I went over to their affiliate page and followed instructions and invested $25 more in PPC's!

I don't fear investing like most of you, and thats why I made money my first day!

Anyway, I just had to say something about all the scam talks going around that are unfounded and created from people who simply never thought in terms of investment first, profits after!

I have a review of the best programs online at my website... And notice that its a domain name! That's right, I invested and bought a domain and hosting! I don't fear investing therefore I am successful in everything I do!

LINK REMOVED

And for those who would like to ask questions on yahoo messenger, you can reach me in the evenings eastern in yahoo messenger at NO ADVERTISING

For those of you who say that you don't have money to invest, I say bull! Everyone has a little money and you are just trying to hold on to it simply! Your place is not in making money online, its a job you are looking for!

Please understand that I already have over 200 students on yahoo, and I cannot always respond in a timely fashion.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Bernard St-Pierre
    Last edited by katiescorner; 03-23-2009 at 08:40 AM.

Re: Scams Don't Exist!!

We got scammer with 3 affiliate programs and plenty of bullsh$t.

yeah right, Bernard, St Pierre

give me a call some time,

Anton Von Hassenfluegan

This made me laugh out loud:-
    "I have a review of the best programs online at my website... And notice that its a domain name! That's right, I invested and bought a domain and hosting! I don't fear investing therefore I am successful in everything I do!"

So you reckon the 6 bucks on a domain is a investment? This is not the investment people here complain about mister affiliate pimp. You think writing pages of text here give you any credibility with one posting?

The schemes you promote all have one thing in common, "Do as I do" ie. Sell this same information to other people. I wouldn't call this a legitimate business in any sense mate. Why must someone fork out 49.95 for information on how to open a clickbank account and resell the same information using PPC? You just keep on trying to justify your own actions mate, it seems you're trying to convince yourself what you do is legit and to others benefits, instead of the faceless ripp-off it really is.

Two identical website being promoted in different threads on this site:

http://www.scam.com/showpost.php?p=299309&postcount=8

http://www.earnit4less.com/index.php

http://www.home-business-affiliate.com/index.php

The only things that differ are the affiliate ID's which point to

http://www.markwarrenwebsites.com/

Quote Originally Posted by uwp
    Do you think Bill Gates spends his days sitting down thinking of the profits he will be making next month? Of course not! Instead he is busy thinking of what best place to invest his time and money next month!
    The only thing Bill Gates spends his days doing is sitting around thinking about how to destroy Linux and get more money from Windows users. (example soon you will have to subscribe monthly to MSword.)

Sorry, had to put that in there (oh yeah Gates is talking about it w/ Steve Balmer)

Also, You do have a point, you can make money w/ some of these scam sites. There are a few problems. They hype it up, don't tell you everything and make it damn hard to cancel and get your money back if you don't make money or have all the stuff you need to make money (like your own webpage that they forget to tell you that you need before you signed up.)
    Patricia Lynne's Treasures
    Why should you look there? Because it's not a get rich scam.
    It's my store! I got it up (almost gotta add a few items and spell check LOL) I got domain hosting and email accounts. I sent out my application for sales tax. I'm so excited. Also check out my blog at myspace page

blahahahaha.....another poo poo guru. First you give us your messenger and then tell us you can't be reached. These guys are douche bags....The ol make me feel guilty so, I can give you everything I own because sure you will take care of me and make me wealthy (flicks my hand from my chin),lol

The likelyhood of getting scammed is 1 in 100,000?!?!? What is this based off of! So are you saying that out of every 100,000 online businesses available only 1 is a scam? Or are you saying that out of every 100,000 people only one has been scammed?!? If so then you are ignorant, but then again I came to the same conclusion after looking at your website!!!

I know that guy is BS, but thats ok too. (scams don't exist)

i HAVE BEEN FRUSTRATED with building traffic to my site (not listed or linked here).

I started using this service and can't tell if it is going to work. It is intended to drive traffic. [Link Removed]
    So far, the only thing that seems to actually drive traffic other than direct mail is employment ads, but they are coming to a site for a job, not to view the site.

If anyone has used them, can they deliver?

Mike
    Last edited by Hopeful Cynic; 03-23-2009 at 08:30 AM. Reason: No Referal links in posts, please.

Then I must be one of the unluckiest guys on the planet since I've been scammed pretty much in every program on the Internet I've tried!! Wow..

Again...ARROGANCE!! Bernard St-Pierre...some people do NOT have money to invest...

Quote from Bernard St-Pierre:
    "For those of you who say that you don't have money to invest, I say bull! Everyone has a little money and you are just trying to hold on to it simply! Your place is not in making money online, its a job you are looking for!"

that is why we are cautious and worry about being scammed! That is why this forum exists!
    ARROGANCE!!!
    I have a full time job and I like to invest the money I make wisely! I also make my money honestly...not by scamming others with web sites that are nothing more than a ploy to recover the money that I lost from other scams or contribute to the rest of the scammers out there!
    Somewhere on this forsaken internet there is an honest person who is willing to help the rest of us make a few honest bucks! Heck, I'm not even trying to hit pay dirt here...just supplement my income! I'm not afraid of hard work or some productive time spent onlilne, but I'm not going to spin my wheels and blow my gas money just so people like Bernard can laugh all the way to his PayPal account when he scams me out of $49.95 or whatever it is he charges for the same programs that a million other people are selling!!

Quote Originally Posted by uwp
    The only reason people like you don't want to invest is because of the lack of knowledge of how the capitalist system works. People invest millions daily at the stock market. You know all about this but yet most of you will do everything to hang on to their hard earned money in fear of being scammed by something that is non existant. It exists only in your mind and that's why you have not succeed yet online.
    Investing money and time in a legitimate company with a return on investment is totally different to giving your money to a scammer's fake money making scheme with no return.....I see a major difference.

Maybe you should go and look up the definition of a 'scam' or 'scammer'.
    Karma is a Biatch! :yelcutelaughA:

Con artists revealed as the criminals they are! freakB:

The IGNORE feature is the best answer for a FOOL!

I have been in MLM, affiliate programs and what not in the last 8 years and I was never scammed once.
    I see that Bernard St-Pierre is enamored with Jeffery Stone, "The Home Biz Guy" : http://www.djnuttall-enterprises.com/pips.html (picture of St-Pierre and testimonial about 1/3 down from top of page)
    I have been in MLM, affiliate programs and what not in the last 8 years and I was never scammed once.
    I guess he must not realize that Stone Evans is a con artist SCAMMER!!

My post about Jeffery Stone Evans aka Stone Evans aka Mark Wise: http://www.scam.com/showpost.php?p=277156&postcount=19 from this thread:
    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t...highlight=pips
    Scams Don't Exist!!
    Oh yes they do and you're involved in one RIGHT NOW you sanctimonious twit.

Blanche

Oh yes they do and you're involved in one RIGHT NOW you sanctimonious twit.
    That is the best comment I have heard in a very long time!
    All I can say is that anyone who has even an ounce of common sense or integrity knows that the Internet is a scam artists heaven and there are very few programs that are not preying on the unsuspecting people who just want to make a few extra bucks. Instead, they rape us of our dignity and steal from us!! Don't let this happen to you!!
    The only way anyone is going to make good money on the Internet is through hard work, and honesty! If you are making money by the bagful and do not have to put in any effort to do it, it is likely that you are a dishonest scammer!!!
    If I ever make enough money to retire 7 times over, I will be sure to share it with the people who truly deserve it!
    Also, if I find that one "system" that is genuinely profitable through honest networking, I will share it for FREE!!

Quote Originally Posted by kurro07
    The only thing Bill Gates spends his days doing is sitting around thinking about how to destroy Linux and get more money from Windows users. (example soon you will have to subscribe monthly to MSword.)

Sorry, had to put that in there (oh yeah Gates is talking about it w/ Steve Balmer)
    WHAT??? Are you kiddng me?? Off to Google......

I'm blessed to say that I was never scammed financially. I did join a site to test it out-(because that's what I do). After completing the task I was given, I was never paid. That was frustrating!

I'm here to tell you that there are legitimate opportunities on the net that really pay! I get paid weekly by Blogitive, to blog. I earn money by posting on forums (not this one), writing aritcles and more. I needed to earn money from home. Anyway all my personal details are on the site. Long story short-I'm a mom of 7 kids. I started blogging, came across problogger.net and said, "Hey! I can do that!"

I'm far from making the kind of income Steve Pavlina, Darren Rowsw, Heather Armstrong and Michael Arrington earn, but that is my goal. I will achieve it.

Did I inspire you to take a look? Go ahead. You won't regret it. This week, I found about ten more sites I haven't written reviews for yet. There's only soooo much time in a day and I do have to care for my 7 dwarves (one of my blog's titles-hehehehe).

Good luck on your journey to earn money from home and feel free to leave me a comment or pm me.
    Get Paid to: Blog, Chat, Share Videos, Write Articles, Take Surveys and Much More! Visit and get FREE info on how to start earning money today!
    Make Money Online
    :D