+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need a Last Minute Gift? Give the gift of hillary....

http://www.amazon.com/Ive-Always-Bee...e=UTF8&s=books

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The only thing more entertaining than a hillary run for prez will be seeing which godless vermin that soros selects to oppose her. My vote is for little johnny edwards...what could be more verminous or godless than a tobacco-lawyer? He is bought and paid for daily.

Favorite quote about hil? How about her former press secretary Lisa Caputo: "What I would like in an ideal world, is for people to get to know Hillary."

Born2Serve Guest

Re: Need a Last Minute Gift? Give the gift of hillary....

I watched fox news last night and got the sick visual of hillary/obama presidency...pukes...if that happens i'm all for moving to Israel or somewhere!!!:cool:

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    http://www.amazon.com/Ive-Always-Bee...e=UTF8&s=books

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The only thing more entertaining than a hillary run for prez will be seeing which godless vermin that soros selects to oppose her. My vote is for little johnny edwards...what could be more verminous or godless than a tobacco-lawyer? He is bought and paid for daily.

Favorite quote about hil? How about her former press secretary Lisa Caputo: "What I would like in an ideal world, is for people to get to know Hillary."
    I'm not for John Edwards but he is not just a tobacco lawyer. His main claim to fame is the case he settled for multi-million dollars because of a pool filter that sucked a little girls guts out through her anus. She is now permanently messed up, physcially and mentally (because she was deprived of oxygen and stuck under water while the guts thing was going on). He's a bit of a local. I'd still vote for hillary over him.

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Serve
    I watched fox news last night and got the sick visual of hillary/obama presidency...pukes...if that happens i'm all for moving to Israel or somewhere!!!:cool:
    My guess is you would be sick if you moved to Israel and actually saw what was going on there on both sides of the border by both parties. I would venture to say there's not much holy about the holy land anymore.

Born2Serve Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Button
    My guess is you would be sick if you moved to Israel and actually saw what was going on there on both sides of the border by both parties. I would venture to say there's not much holy about the holy land anymore.
    No actually I would gladly give my life in defense of Israel :cool: Israel is surrounded on all sides by people who hate and want to commit genocide of God's people :mad:

No actually I would gladly give my life in defense of Israel :cool: Israel is surrounded on all sides by people who hate and want to commit genocide of God's people :mad:
    Why do they hate Israel? Honestly ask yourself that question. When you answer that question, remember, that until the 1900s - jews, muslims and christians lived side by side with no problems. Are what the neighbors of Israel doing right - no. I'm not going to pretend it is. But they have a legitimate reason to be upset. I personally doubt that the Israel god spoke of in the bible is the Israel that has come to existence in these times by force. That is my opinion. However that is not what I was tying to point out when I made that comment to you. Many parts of Israel are warzones just as many parts of Israel's neighbors are warzones. The holy land is filled with turmoil and both sides have played their own parts in desecrating their land and I thank god that I was fortunate enough to be born here instead of that hell hole that is supposed to be the holy land.

Born2Serve Guest

GOD BLESS ISRAEL AND THE U.S.A. :cool:

I was correct you are a anti-semite :mad:

I hope god does bless Israel as well as the rest of the world. I'm still at a loss as to what that I said was anti-semite? I guess a combination of a jewish and italian family would explain it huh? You can't play that card with me because I'm made up of alot of different blood. Please repost and highlight what I said that was anti-semtic. When I made that first comment to you - I was just pointing out that it's not pretty what is going on in that part of the world and both sides have played their part in making it ugly and I am thankful that I was born here instead of in a warzone.

Button, when they have nothing left to counter your claims they will call you "anti-semite". Don't take it to heart, it's all they have left and they are not afraid to use it, even if it's incorrect. The label "anti-Semite" halts discussion, mutes doubt and crushes debate on Middle East policy. That's the only reason these insipid little defectives use it.

This creep is just a fvcking maggot. Simple. It doesn't get any baser. The old scarlet A-S. This bullsh!t is really just intellectual terrorism and these fvcking Zionist Rats and their Simpering Shabbos Goy Sock Puppets are no different or better than the Jihadists. The only difference is the Jihadists have balls.
    Last edited by dchristie; 12-23-2006 at 08:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UserName
    Button, when they have nothing left to counter your claims they will call you "anti-semite". Don't take it to heart, it's all they have left and they are not afraid to use it, even if it's incorrect. The label "anti-Semite" halts discussion, mutes doubt and crushes debate on Middle East policy. That's the only reason these insipid little defectives use it.
    You're right. I just hate that some comment I made a month ago has lead to all these anti-israel/pro-palestenian threads. That's not what I intended and I never thought that by pointing out the obvious I would eventually be labeled a terrorist supporter or anti-semite. Go figure...

By all means, let me assist you in your moving endeavors. We'll even throw a going away party for you. Bon voyage!
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

Fvck, this is great! I'll even phone the real estate agent in Tel Aviv and make sure he gets you a house right near the Palestinian settlements. Maybe you'll get to do an interview with a suicide bomber. :)
    You should be pleased as punch, and your "rapture" will happen even quicker.
    Last edited by Americanadian; 12-23-2006 at 12:24 PM.
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;

As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    This creep is just a fvcking maggot. Simple. It doesn't get any baser. The old scarlet A-S. This bullsh!t is really just intellectual terrorism and these fvcking Zionist Rats and their Simpering Shabbos Goy Sock Puppets are no different or better than the Jihadists. The only difference is the Jihadists have balls.
    I concur, that this little Born2perv freak is a nuisance beyond description. With all his little ads on each and every post, I bet his bedroom walls are lined with "Made in China" American flags. He portrays himself to be such a cheesy little weasle.

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;

Born2Serve Guest

Awe You Hurt My Feelings Now Lol

Why does that guy have satan and witch craft ads all over his posts, and then talks about christianity and gives bible quotes?
    Does the description bi-polar mental disorder come to mind?