+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 25

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,457

    The Killing Zone - documentary

    The second half:


    A version of the entire thing:
    Last edited by Ronald; 12-22-2006 at 01:20 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,120

    Re: The Killing Zone - documentary

    For someone who declare himself not anti-semitic, you sure are obsessed with Jews and Israel.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,457

    Re: The Killing Zone - documentary

    It's not that I'm obsessed, but I recognize what an incredibly moving force it is in our world, and I respect it as such. If Stalin can rise to power and kill and starve 7 million people, that should be talked about as much as the Holocaust against the Jews.

    And when it comes to government, if there are politicians there who are Jewish and supportive of Israel, then Americans need to be aware of that. If the people who own the media are predominently Jewish, or Arab, or black, or white, or whatever, then the viewers of that media need to understand the source. I hope you can understand.

    For example, it is important to understand that because it would explain why the kind of coverage seen in the above documentary is so absent from mainstream media.
    Last edited by Ronald; 12-22-2006 at 01:22 AM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,120

    Re: The Killing Zone - documentary

    How many times do I have to tell you people. Stalin is not Jewish. I was born in USSR. I studied Stalin in school. I lived in Jewish community in Kiev. If somebody would know about Stalin it is me.

    By the way Stalin planned his own Jewish mini-Holocaust. He created area to resettle all Jews to Siberia. He blamed Jewish doctors for his sickness. And if he would not die we would be talking about two Holocausts.

    And about your "documentary". Today rocket landed in Israeli School. But you do not care. Your brain is warped by global Jewish conspiracy.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,457

    Re: The Killing Zone - documentary

    Quote Originally Posted by borisf96
    How many times do I have to tell you people. Stalin is not Jewish. I was born in USSR. I studied Stalin in school. I lived in Jewish community in Kiev. If somebody would know about Stalin it is me.

    By the way Stalin planned his own Jewish mini-Holocaust. He created area to resettle all Jews to Siberia. He blamed Jewish doctors for his sickness. And if he would not die we would be talking about two Holocausts.

    And about your "documentary". Today rocket landed in Israeli School. But you do not care. Your brain is warped by global Jewish conspiracy.
    Of course I care if rockets land in schools. That's a horribly tragic and disgusting event. For you to say that I don't care is a flat-out and baseless lie.

    And despite the fact you were born in USSR and studied Stalin in whatever school you went to, the fact is Stalin's name isn't Stalin. He was a Jew. He changed his name from Joseph David Djugashvili.

    In the Georgian language "shvili" means son of, or son, as in Johnson. "Djuga" means Jew. Therefore Djugashvili, which is a typical Jewish name, means Jewison.

    As well, during his revolutionary days he changed his name to "Kochba", which was a leader of the Jews during one of the anti-Roman uprisings of the Jews.

    And to boot, here is information about all of Stalin's Jewish wives:

    The first was Ekaterina Svanidze who bore him one son, Jacob. His second wife was Kadya Allevijah. She bore him a son Vassili, and a daughter Svetlana. His second wife died in mysterious circumstances, either by committing suicide, or murdered by Stalin. His third wife was Rosa Kaganovich, the sister of Lazar Kaganovich, who was the head of Soviet industry.

    Stalin's daughter (who in 1967 fled to the USA) then married Lazar's son Mihail i.e. her step-mother's nephew. Svetlana Stalin had a total of four husbands, three of them Jewish.

    Stalin's vice-president Molotov was also married to a Jewess, whose brother, Sam Karp, runs an export business in Connecticut. Just to complicate things even more, the Molotov's (half-Jewish) daughter also called Svetlana was engaged to be married to Stalin's son Vassili.
    Last edited by Ronald; 12-22-2006 at 03:03 AM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,120

    Re: The Killing Zone - documentary

    In the Georgian language "shvili" means son of, or son, as in Johnson. "Djuga" means Jew. Therefore Djugashvili, which is a typical Jewish name, means Jewison.
    Off couse I know Stalin was not his real name. And I see you visit sites like jewwatch to get you facts. Djuga does not mean jewish. That a myth.


    from Wikipedia
    Stalin was born in Gori and spoke Georgian, but he was not of Georgian but of Ossetian background from both sides. So if the Svanidzes were related to the Geladses, they will neither have been Georgian. The semjonovich is untypical for a georgian name, but might be possible for an Ossetian person.

    Kato married Joseph Stalin in 1903 in a church.
    Kind of strange for two jews to marry in church?

    Here is another myth about Koba name and it is spelled Koba, not Kochba.

    from Wickipedia
    During his childhood, Joseph was fascinated by stories he read telling of Georgian mountaineers who valiantly fought for Georgian independence. His favorite hero in these stories was a legendary mountain ranger named Koba, which became Stalin's first alias as a revolutionary.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,457

    Re: The Killing Zone - documentary

    I cross referenced it, and it's a bunch of sites that state the translation of Djugashvili. Explain how the translation is a myth.

    I'll admit, that is a good explanation though for taking to the name Kochba.

    Wikipedia is a great source for information, but it's as reliable as anything. They entries can be very personal at times.

    I don't care if Stalin married his three Jewish wives in a Muslim temple. That's besides the point. The fact that he consistently married Jewish should tip you off, rather than insisting it's a magical coincidence.

    And I can't see how he married in a church. Isn't this the same Stalin that banned Christianity, shut down churches, and murdered thousands of Christians?
    Last edited by Ronald; 12-22-2006 at 04:56 AM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,120

    Re: The Killing Zone - documentary

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald
    I'm sorry, but I cross referenced it, and it's a bunch of sites that state the translation of Djugashvili. Explain how the translation is a myth.
    Bunch of antisemitic websites. I saw them.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald
    I don't care if Stalin married his three Jewish wives in a Muslim temple. That's besides the point. The fact that he consistently married Jewish should tip you off, rather than insisting it's a magical coincidence.

    And I can't see how he married in a church. Isn't this the same Stalin that banned Christianity, shut down churches, and murdered thousands of Christians?
    His first wife was not Jewish(at least she was not even 50% Jewish). His second and third wives were Jewish. They both were related to his friends and coworkers(who where at the time Jewish and most of whom he eventually killed). Stalin was not a social person. He did not use dating services or went to clubs. He went to his coworkers' families to socialize because it was safe. There he met his wives.

    And yes he married in church. He was not anti-Christian then. His anti-Christianity started when he realized that Christians backed czar and his loyalists during revolution. He although thought that Christianity is a threat to his power. But in 1903 he was just a small hoodlum without many plans for the future.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,457

    Re: The Killing Zone - documentary

    Quote Originally Posted by borisf96
    Bunch of antisemitic websites. I saw them.
    That's exactly why I spent the time to talk about the term "anti-semitism". You can't just dismiss facts and arguments by slapping that label on them. The fact is his old name does translate that way, and you haven't proven how it's a myth. Call them racist all you want, but the guy did change his name from a Jewish one and marry three Jewish women.


    Quote Originally Posted by borisf96
    His first wife was not Jewish(at least she was not even 50% Jewish). His second and third wives were Jewish. They both were related to his friends and coworkers(who where at the time Jewish and most of whom he eventually killed). Stalin was not a social person. He did not use dating services or went to clubs. He went to his coworkers' families to socialize because it was safe. There he met his wives.
    Stalin was not a social person. Of course. He just met with people frequently and gained their support. That's all.


    Quote Originally Posted by borisf96
    And yes he married in church. He was not anti-Christian then. His anti-Christianity started when he realized that Christians backed czar and his loyalists during revolution. He although thought that Christianity is a threat to his power. But in 1903 he was just a small hoodlum without many plans for the future.
    So you mean to tell me that despite the high number of Jews in his oppressive regime at his highest ranks, changing his name, and marrying Jewish women (and according to you, perhaps the first was only half), you don't think it's at least possible that he is Jewish, and that he did change his name to conceal it?

    We should probably move this debate to the Zionism in Communism thread, so as not to interrupt the commentary on the above documentaries.
    Last edited by Ronald; 12-22-2006 at 05:24 AM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,120

    Re: The Killing Zone - documentary

    It is useless to argue with you. Live in your paranoid fantasies. You off cause will feel that you won the argument. I do not care. Why do you I get into argument with closeted anti-Semites and paranoids?
    Last edited by borisf96; 12-22-2006 at 05:27 AM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,457

    Re: The Killing Zone - documentary

    Quote Originally Posted by borisf96
    It is useless to argue with you. Live in your paranoid fantasies.
    I don't mind having an open and honest discussion without the insults. You did bring up that good point about the Kochba/Koba mistake, which is the kind of dialogue I hoped for.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,015

    Re: The Killing Zone - documentary

    Quote Originally Posted by borisf96
    His first wife was not Jewish(at least she was not even 50% Jewish). His second and third wives were Jewish. They both were related to his friends and coworkers(who where at the time Jewish and most of whom he eventually killed). Stalin was not a social person. He did not use dating services or went to clubs. He went to his coworkers' families to socialize because it was safe. There he met his wives.

    And yes he married in church. He was not anti-Christian then. His anti-Christianity started when he realized that Christians backed czar and his loyalists during revolution. He although thought that Christianity is a threat to his power. But in 1903 he was just a small hoodlum without many plans for the future.
    It looks to me like he was born jewish. Now does that mean he was a practicing jew? That could be debated. Alot of people are born into christianity and saved as children but pretty much abandon it when they get older except for celebrating certain holidays. Same with some jews. They are jewish because they were born into a jewish family but have gotten farther away from the customs and true meanings of the religion as they got older.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,015

    Re: The Killing Zone - documentary

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald
    I don't mind having an open and honest discussion without the insults. You did bring up that good point about the Kochba/Koba mistake, which is the kind of dialogue I hoped for.
    Good luck. People seem to lose their brain when you mention jews. It makes no sense to me. I went to a baptist church and I was taught that the jews were good people, I grew up and found that most are good people. It's the regime in Israel that's slapping a bad name on them and if you say something about it you get labeled. Also if you mention some of the conincidences with major things seeming to be controlled by jews you get labeled. It could be a conspiracy but it doesn't involve all jews, in fact, I would say it involves a very small amount of jews if it does really exists.

  14. #14
    dchristie's Avatar
    dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: The Killing Zone - documentary

    Stalin's Jews

    We mustn't forget that some of the greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish


    Published: 12.21.06, 23:35

    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0%2...2999%2C00.html

    Here's a particularly forlorn historical date: Almost 90 years ago, between the 19th and 20th of December 1917, in the midst of the Bolshevik revolution and civil war, Lenin signed a decree calling for the establishment of The All-Russian Extraordinary Commission for Combating Counter-Revolution and Sabotage, also known as Cheka.

    Within a short period of time, Cheka became the largest and cruelest state security organization. Its organizational structure was changed every few years, as were its names: From Cheka to GPU, later to NKVD, and later to KGB.

    We cannot know with certainty the number of deaths Cheka was responsible for in its various manifestations, but the number is surely at least 20 million, including victims of the forced collectivization, the hunger, large purges, expulsions, banishments, executions, and mass death at Gulags.

    Whole population strata were eliminated: Independent farmers, ethnic minorities, members of the bourgeoisie, senior officers, intellectuals, artists, labor movement activists, "opposition members" who were defined completely randomly, and countless members of the Communist party itself.

    In his new, highly praised book "The War of the World, "Historian Niall Ferguson writes that no revolution in the history of mankind devoured its children with the same unrestrained appetite as did the Soviet revolution. In his book on the Stalinist purges, Tel Aviv University's Dr. Igal Halfin writes that Stalinist violence was unique in that it was directed internally.

    Lenin, Stalin, and their successors could not have carried out their deeds without wide-scale cooperation of disciplined "terror officials," cruel interrogators, snitches, executioners, guards, judges, perverts, and many bleeding hearts who were members of the progressive Western Left and were deceived by the Soviet regime of horror and even provided it with a kosher certificate.

    All these things are well-known to some extent or another, even though the former Soviet Union's archives have not yet been fully opened to the public. But who knows about this? Within Russia itself, very few people have been brought to justice for their crimes in the NKVD's and KGB's service. The Russian public discourse today completely ignores the question of "How could it have happened to us?" As opposed to Eastern European nations, the Russians did not settle the score with their Stalinist past.

    And us, the Jews? An Israeli student finishes high school without ever hearing the name "Genrikh Yagoda," the greatest Jewish murderer of the 20th Century, the GPU's deputy commander and the founder and commander of the NKVD. Yagoda diligently implemented Stalin's collectivization orders and is responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million people. His Jewish deputies established and managed the Gulag system. After Stalin no longer viewed him favorably, Yagoda was demoted and executed, and was replaced as chief hangman in 1936 by Yezhov, the "bloodthirsty dwarf."

    Yezhov was not Jewish but was blessed with an active Jewish wife. In his Book "Stalin: Court of the Red Star", Jewish historian Sebag Montefiore writes that during the darkest period of terror, when the Communist killing machine worked in full force, Stalin was surrounded by beautiful, young Jewish women.

    Stalin's close associates and loyalists included member of the Central Committee and Politburo Lazar Kaganovich. Montefiore characterizes him as the "first Stalinist" and adds that those starving to death in Ukraine, an unparalleled tragedy in the history of human kind aside from the Nazi horrors and Mao's terror in China, did not move Kaganovich.

    Many Jews sold their soul to the devil of the Communist revolution and have blood on their hands for eternity. We'll mention just one more: Leonid Reichman, head of the NKVD's special department and the organization's chief interrogator, who was a particularly cruel sadist.


    In 1934, according to published statistics, 38.5 percent of those holding the most senior posts in the Soviet security apparatuses were of Jewish origin.
    They too, of course, were gradually eliminated in the next purges. In a fascinating lecture at a Tel Aviv University convention this week, Dr. Halfin described the waves of soviet terror as a "carnival of mass murder," "fantasy of purges", and "essianism of evil." Turns out that Jews too, when they become captivated by messianic ideology, can become great murderers, among the greatest known by modern history.

    The Jews active in official communist terror apparatuses (In the Soviet Union and abroad) and who at times led them, did not do this, obviously, as Jews, but rather, as Stalinists, communists, and "Soviet people." Therefore, we find it easy to ignore their origin and "play dumb": What do we have to do with them? But let's not forget them. My own view is different. I find it unacceptable that a person will be considered a member of the Jewish people when he does great things, but not considered part of our people when he does amazingly despicable things.

    Even if we deny it, we cannot escape the Jewishness of "our hangmen," who served the Red Terror with loyalty and dedication from its establishment. After all, others will always remind us of their origin.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    mighigan
    Posts
    384

    Re: The Killing Zone - documentary

    Quote Originally Posted by borisf96
    For someone who declare himself not anti-semitic, you sure are obsessed with Jews and Israel.
    You dont have to anti-semitic to be outraged and moved by this.One must simply be pro-life.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    mighigan
    Posts
    384

    Re: The Killing Zone - documentary

    I dont care what beliefs you have this type of behavior from any government or militant force is unacceptable.When I look at a dead or injured child my thoughts go not to what side they are on or what faith they practice.I am a mother and a civilian and I dont know how I would react if this sort of thing was what I had to deal with on a daily basis.
    One thing is certain if both sides continue as it is this will never end.

Similar Threads

  1. CNBC Documentary: Scams
    By Kurtis-CNBC in forum Corporate Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 08:11 PM
  2. Documentary looking for participants
    By analemma in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 04:18 AM
  3. EARTHLINGS - Eye Opening Documentary!!!
    By Solve et Coagula in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 04:03 PM
  4. Documentary on AIPAC - MUST SEE
    By Ronald in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 08:24 PM
  5. Documentary By A 16 Year Old: A Girl Like Me
    By ianmatthews in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-28-2007, 09:54 AM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
absent, admit, aid, another, archives, aries, artists, asy, aware, azi, banned, be aware, blood, bomber, boot, bunch, bur, called, care, central, cer, children, china, chris, church, close, communism, community, complain, conceal, continue, crimes, crowd, czar, daughter, david, day, dead, department, devil, difficult, disgusting, doctors, doesn, don, dont, easy, error, establishment, european, evening, eyewitness, families, favorite, ferguson, find, fla, flat, fled, fortune, future, global, gma, hands, hangman, head, hear, hearts, held, hell, hey, hide, high, highly, history, holidays, horrors, html, huma, human, hunger, ian, ici, idiots, important, industry, intellectuals, involves, isn, johnson, kiev, labor, land, largest, legendary, lived, living, long, longer, mankind, mass, mea, members, mess, million, mind, minorities, move, movie, myth, named, nations, news, number, opposite, orders, organization, par, past, people, person, personal, planned, plans, play, pos, post, posted, posts, power, presiden, prime, public, question, raising, real, reality, regime, reliable, remind, respect, responsible, rise, russia, russian, sad, safe, sam, scale, school, score, security, served, service, services, short, shows, shut, simply, small, son, soul, source, spent, stories, story, stream, student, sve, talking, temple, terror, thread, times, total, totally, transparent, une, university, url, usa, ussr, version, vic, vice, view, violence, vital, war, watching, western, wide, women, won, worked, world, writes, young, youtube

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •