+ Reply to Thread

OnlineRewardCenter- how long do these offers take?

Hey I just wanted to know if any of you had tried any of these offers from OnlineRewardCenter.com. If you have, how long did it take for you to recieve credit?

Carleton Sheets- I signed up for this one a almost a week ago but still "not reported"

I also signed up for a discover card. How long does it take to ship to you, and how long is the delay after you make a purchase for the company to "activate" your card?

Also, if you have recieved anything from this website, how long did it take from start to when you recieved your item? Thanks!!

Re: OnlineRewardCenter- how long do these offers take?

discover takes a long time, carleton sheets, it took me 2 days for that to give me credit, ive waiting 4 wweeks, and still havent recieved my gift

Does anybody know how long the Discover card thing takes? :confused:

My Discover card offer didn't complete for a while after I made a balance transfer (at time of application) or purchase (after I got the card), so I emailed them several times explaining that they should be crediting me and that I didn't need to wait for manual credit (I've had several places tell me that they don't do anything on there end, you just wait 30 days etc....even though those companies often have people credit instantly, and NT has told me the companies can change it in a database or spreadsheet).

Anyway, after a few emails (I think I might have asked to talk to someone "in charge") they gave me credit. For my last offer, I started about 10/21 and got my check (because they couldn't find the gift or something) a couple of weeks ago. Maybe a month and a half, which wasn't too bad. About a month to get the voucher.

I never got Carlton Sheets to give me credit.....filed a complaint w/BBB, and they kept giving me the BS about the process is for me to wait 30 days....so I did another offer instead.

Wow that info is very helpful. Thank you very much.