Poll: Do you think the president is a Christian

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: President Bush

Born2Serve Guest

President Bush

GOT INVOLVED IN RELIGION THROUGH BILLY(VATICANS POSTER BOY)GRAHAM :eek: according to fox news report last night...and is said to have acted in faith throughout his presidency...Does that mean He takes orders from the Vatican? The U.S. has a concordat with the Vatican, does that mean the Pope is all americans "holy father"? :cool: The Bush family is heavily involved in "the new world order", and said to be members of many "occult" orginazations(worshipping the "owl god")(tri-lateral commission)etc.
    WHAT SAY YE?

Re: President Bush

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Serve
    ...The U.S. has a concordat with the Vatican, does that mean the Pope is all americans "holy father"?
    No. It means the U.S. simply has a treaty with the Vatican, as do other countries. You'll have to be more specific since simply negeotiating a treaty with a country does not automatically produce an allegiance to said country.

Is it a trade agreement? Does it simply recognize the Vatican's sovereignty?

What is the treaty's purpose?

Born2Serve Guest

NOW ISN'T THIS FUN OR WHAT? BROTHER PAUL...YOU MOST DEFINANTLY T*H*I*N*K* and I respect your opinion!!!anyways I shall return in the A.M. and We cAN DEBATE some more...lol..."The Way of War, is a Way of Deception." adios mi amigo, Tono El Grande es Vamos...

Born2Serve Guest

I wonder what part the vatican had in the invasion of Iraq? could it be another crusade against the Infidel moon god worshippers sanctioned by the Vatican?

You have a funny idea of a crusade, your tax is paying to rebuild a Muslim country which will them kick you out and sell you oil.

Suddam was killing more Muslims, Bush is doing Mohd work for him but then so are you Tony. The only difference is I think Bush knows that.

I wouldn't think the Vatican had any part in it at all. For as far back as I can recall (speaking of within my lifetime) the Vatican's official message has always been one of peace.

Now in the middle ages when they were a major world power it was different, but multiple military ass-kickings and political wranglings later... we now see the Vatican reduced to it's present size.
    Haven't had an opportunity to look up treaties... anyone else have any treaty info or research links to share?

Didn't you get banned Tony?

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM
    Now in the middle ages when they were a major world power it was different, but multiple military ass-kickings and political wranglings later... we now see the Vatican reduced to it's present size.

They are pretty much on the decline now aren't they?

It would be hard to imagine them obtaining status as a major world power today...

Pretty much. Their "power" is symbolic rather than actual. Oh yes, countries will usually listen to the Vatican and grant their diplomatic requests more out of courtesy and respect than anything else... they have no "real" global power anymore.
    I've heard of the Pope interceding in certain death-row cases... personally asking for a stay of execution. I've heard that whenever this happens the Governors will grant the stay... out of respect.

Born2Serve Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SubJunk
    Didn't you get banned Tony?
    yes I did for 2 weeks subjunk and I stayed out for 2.5 weeks... above and
    beyond the ban. :cool:

"Do you think the president is a Christian?"

Ask him. I'm sure he'll tell you. :D

Quote Originally Posted by bibleman
    "Do you think the president is a Christian?"

Ask him. I'm sure he'll tell you. :D
    Yep. Another good christian doing gods will. Gotta keep an eye on him just like some of the other good christians that've done me in. I've never been screwed by an athiest. :D

PS. Many good christians have been kind to me too, right HP? :)

Born2Serve Guest

gREETINGS IN THE nAME of our Lord Jesus...brother bogie hope you had a great Christmas...I took my wife and grandma to the church I got saved and baptised @ when I was 17, way down South in ALAAABAAAMA lol My Grandmother is a member there as well and due to moving 40 miles away and cataracts, hasn't been in sometime...It was the best Christmas present I could give her!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Serve
    gREETINGS IN THE nAME of our Lord Jesus...brother bogie hope you had a great Christmas...I took my wife and grandma to the church I got saved and baptised @ when I was 17, way down South in ALAAABAAAMA lol My Grandmother is a member there as well and due to moving 40 miles away and cataracts, hasn't been in sometime...It was the best Christmas present I could give her!!!

Good for her. Glad xmas was good to you too. I lived in Alabama for a time. Beautiful place. :)

He sure does call himself a Christian, doesn't he?

Born2Serve Guest

yes the President is using religion, my opinion