Poll: DO YOU BELIEVE THE WH*RE IS THE VATICAN

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Born2Serve Guest

fox news-One Nation Under God

did anyone see this? I noticed they highlighted the Washington Monument(phallic baal worship symbol) with two blinking red lights on top...is there an eye of horus on top? This baal worship symbol is used quite frequently in free -mason buildings and there is one in St. Peters square at the Vatican :eek:

Born2Serve Guest

Re: fox news-One Nation Under God

why do most Roman Catholic symbols and rituals come from pagan devil worship? Why does the Pope have an "Inverted" cross on his throne? Why do many Catholic cathedrals have "Eyes Of Horus" in plain site? Why do catholic priest dress up like the KKK? Why do Catholics worship and pray to "Queen Of Heaven"? Just a few ?'s
    shocking catholic pictures

MUST VIEW PICTURES AND PROOF OF CATHOLIC DOCTRINE OF DEMONS
    Last edited by Born2Serve; 12-21-2006 at 03:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Serve
    why do most Roman Catholic symbols and rituals come from pagan devil worship? Why does the Pope have an "Inverted" cross on his throne? Why do many Catholic cathedrals have "Eyes Of Horus" in plain site? Why do catholic priest dress up like the KKK? Why do Catholics worship and pray to "Queen Of Heaven"? Just a few ?'s
    shocking catholic pictures

MUST VIEW PICTURES AND PROOF OF CATHOLIC DOCTRINE OF DEMONS
    The KKK are christians doing god's work. Or so they claim.

Born2Serve Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bogie
    The KKK are christians doing god's work. Or so they claim.
    DON'T THEY ALL CLAIM TO KILL IN GOD'S NAME-I CLAIM TO BE A BORN-AGAIN BIBLE QOUTING CHRISTIAN :cool: AND I AM WHAT I AM!!!

Why do people still continue to state that Pagan's are devil worshipers when, if you actually research it, you'll find the Catholic church is the one who made this up and that Pagan's have never been devil worhsipers? Born, you are using a myth created by a religion that you obviously hate (Catholocism). Here's a link to the real definition of paganism: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paganism. Not that I expect you to actually click the link and read what it has to say, but just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by lisan23
    Why do people still continue to state that Pagan's are devil worshipers when, if you actually research it, you'll find the Catholic church is the one who made this up and that Pagan's have never been devil worhsipers? Born, you are using a myth created by a religion that you obviously hate (Catholocism). Here's a link to the real definition of paganism: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paganism. Not that I expect you to actually click the link and read what it has to say, but just in case.
    As I understand it Lis, pagans don't even acknowledge a devil... can't worship what you don't believe exists...

Pagans I know are some of the nicest folks around... our discussions never even touch on religious beliefs... we're too busy catching up *lol*

A little obelisk history...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obelisk

Born2Serve Guest

sorry you two but wickipedia is the biggest joke of all...anyone can say whatever they want to on that site :cool: I have even posted bias material on there and I looked up info on goddess on web and it took me to a post I had made in another Forum(different site) :eek: wow does that make me an EXPERT on religous matters :rolleyes: just askin???hehe :D sorry couldn't resist!!!

No problem... wikipedia is just an easy source...

a google search of "obelisks"
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=obelisks

Three of the sites located in the search:
    http://www.answers.com/topic/obelisk
    http://www.du.edu/~etuttle/classics/obelisk.htm
    http://www.infoplease.com/ce6/ent/A0836276.html

There's plenty there.
    Basically, obelisks have had many meanings over the millenia. Claiming they mean just one thing is inaccurate. Modern obelisks are primarily used for memorial purposes... mainly funerary, but also to memorialize well known people or events.

An interesting note... the obelisk in St. Peters Square was originally placed at it's location in 37 AD by the Emperor Caligula

Born2Serve Guest

A Even More Interesting NoteOBELISK(PHALLIC BAAL SUN GOD SYMBOLS) FIRST APPEARED IN HISTORY IN ANCIENT BABYLON...SINCE THEN IT HAS ONLY BEEN USED IN BAAL(SUN GOD) WORSHIP...UNTIL IT WAS PLACED AT VATICAN AND THE WHITE HOUSE :rolleyes: NOW IT IS OKAY TO USE IT AND PENTAGRAMS AND OTHER OCCULT SYMBHOLS :eek: according to wicca-pedia and google and other unfallible sources :cool: think...THINK...T*H*I*N*K*

Why do you believe their ancient meanings are their modern meanings? The obelisk is a staple of monumental architecture... it is a form.

The information is out there for folks to look up if they choose. We've gone down this road before and it's as pointless now as it was in the past.

No... there is no "Eye of Horus" at the top of the Washington Monument.
    Red lights at the top... what else would one expect at the top of a 550+ foot tall building.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM
    As I understand it Lis, pagans don't even acknowledge a devil... can't worship what you don't believe exists...

Pagans I know are some of the nicest folks around... our discussions never even touch on religious beliefs... we're too busy catching up *lol*
    But is it possible to worship demons without even realizing it?

I've known a number of them, and their eyes usually pop when I asked them if they truly believed their god Cernunnos and Diana truly existed.
    Their eyes bugged out because that question never occurred to them.
    In other words - the reality of a true god or God wasn't an issue to them.

But I myself have known a few who were pretty nice, at least to me. A few were quite feministic , but others did treat me kindly.

Nevertheless, a person can be sincerely wrong.

Alright B2S, what about the star of David? "evil" origins...?

...or the christian cross...? "evil" as well...?

Fact of the matter is that there are lots of symbols used by religions the world over and secular society at large that have been borrowed from the past.

The symbol itself doesn't mean anything. It is the meaning one attaches to the symbol that gives it "purpose." KWIM?

So what if the catholics use symbols that used to be included in the worship of Dagon...or ra...or (fill in the blank)
    Are they still worshipping a fish-god today or the sun or an astrological sign or baal etc? You're a smart man. Do tell.

If someone started a religious order 10,000 years ago that "sanctified" the symbol we use commonly today as the number one, would that make our use of that number in mathematics evil?
    What if christians drove around with bumper stickers on their cars with the numeral one to signify "One God?" Would they be following ancient pagan traditions and devil worship by the use of this number or would the meaning have changed?

A person can literally use anything to the glory or defamation of their god; whether it be symbols or otherwise. It is not the thing itself, but the intent of the user that defines the purpose. KWIM?

Born2Serve Guest

I am truly amazed at the justifications of satanic symbols @ vatican and the white house-BALL WORSHIP IS BAAL WORSHIP(SATAN WORSHIP) and making up little hypothesis isn't going to change thatFACT!!!! :cool:
    It's ok to get the Mark of the Beast(666) tat2ed on forehead if you just got it so you can buy bread, and not to worship the anti-christ :rolleyes:

So what if vatican uses pagan symbols and rituals and priest molest little boys and murdered 500million born-again christians per Pope John Paul II own statement of apology...they mean it in the best way, eh? :rolleyes:
    Last edited by Born2Serve; 12-21-2006 at 04:57 PM.

In an effort to help B2S warn all the good christian folks here at scam.com, I decided that I better show you all the pagan dangers of utilizing a tool of the devil commonly referred to as the "wedding ring"
    If you want to truly serve God, you better take off them wedding rings. Can't stand the thought of you all going to Hell to burn in a lake of firy torment forever and ever over something like this...

From secular history we learn that the ancient pagan Romans were probably responsible for beginning the use of engagement and wedding rings. Originally the ring was placed on the third finger of the left hand because of a superstitious belief that a vein from this finger runs directly to the heart. Although this superstitious idea is no longer believed by most people, wedding rings are still placed on the third finger of the left hand by the majority of wearers.
    The roundness of the ring is said to represent eternity and to symbolize endless love and that the couple is forever united in the marriage bond. This is an un-Scriptural symbolism, for the Bible declares that marriage is only for as long as both of the marriage partners live physically....
    ....God warned the children of Israel. "After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan, whither I bring you, shall ye not do: neither shall ye walk in their ordinances. Ye shall do my judgments, and keep mine ordinances" (Leviticus 18:3, 4).
    The prophet Jeremiah cried out, "Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen . . . For the customs of the people are vain" (Jeremiah 10:2, 3).
    The beloved John calls upon us to "love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. . . . For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever" (1 John 2:15-17). Apostle Paul says, "Be not conformed to this world" (Romans 12:2).

In summary:

The wedding ring has no Biblical sanction or sacredness. It finds its origin in paganism, which is against God.
    The wedding ring is an ordinance of the world. God says we are not to keep the world's ordinances.
    The wedding ring denotes a false symbolism of unending, eternal union. God says that the marriage union is only for time.
    The wedding ring has little protective and permanent value under test. This is proven by the more than one million divorces in America annually, of whom most of the involved persons were doubtless wedding ring wearers.
    The wedding ring is often worn by persons who have already forsaken their lawful marriage partners and are living in what the Bible declares to be an unlawful relationship. In such cases the wedding ring might well constitute a symbol of hypocrisy.
    The wearing of the wedding ring is the first step for many persons in the wearing of all kinds of other Biblically forbidden jewelry.
    The wedding ring is not an essential part of a valid marriage. It is altogether unnecessary when marriage partners are guided by the Bible principles of true love and purity. It is less than worthless when marriage partners are not motivated by the Bible principles of love and purity and are not true to each other in their marriage union. "Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife [not some other man's wife] even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband [not some other woman's husband]" (Ephesians 5:33).

Some will protest, "But my preacher says it is all right." Or "My church has promoted this practice for years. In fact, almost everyone does it."

But the most important question is, "What does God say?" No preacher and no church can alter God's Word.

Our Lord Jesus Christ "gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father" (Galatians 1:4).

Aaron M Shank

Born2Serve Guest

wow didn't know that...thanks bibleman...good to see your spin on life...anyways back to work bbl