+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

theovernightcashsystem.com scam or not??

i need opinions and i am thinking of investing here.....can anyone tell me if they think this site is a scam or not theovernightcashsystem.com....thanks

Re: theovernightcashsystem.com scam or not??

It appears you've posted very similar posts on many threads. HMMMM - think there is a spammer amongst us! :eek:

no not a spammer just wanna a few eyes to look at it...i am a tax paying citizen with a regular job....just looking for an honest opinion from more then one person, please let me know if you think this is a scam or not...thats my only motive nothing more...dont join it, just look at it and give me feedback thats all...thanks

a fool and his money are soon parted.

it doesn't matter at all if this is legit.
    i can tell from its name that it is not.
    but you are searching for a way to lose your money and you will keep trying every possible way to lose your money until you do.

there is an online bank that will pay you $4 a month for each $1000 you have deposited. this is not a scam. anybody offering higher returns than that is a scammer. how do i know ? cause if they could really produce $4 a day on each $1000 then trump, buffett and gates would have all their money invested there and the scammer wouldn't be asking for your little investment.

Well considering the site is only registered for one year I would personally not get involved!!

thanks for the heads up...its hard to tell without going to the site and just going by the name, seems to be a gifting with 3 differents levels...the only reason i ask is normally most scams i google something comes up like it did with PAS, or LLI but nothing came up for this site scam wise...no complaints yet which makes me think the 2,500 people that have joined so far $ 1,000, 5,000, 10,000 a pop got scammed you would hear about it. word travels fast on the internet and they have been around least 6 months....i'm sure will hear a complaint here soon...

The Fed-ex envelopes with Cash reminds me of an offering someone made to me last year in fact. This guy advertised, and gave me the information for free to see if i'm interested - which i were not after reading what the scheme involves!

Basically, you buy a priority in the "company" in thousands. Your first "sale" goes to the person who sold you this rubbish. People buy into this scheme with cash they send via Fed-ex - this alone is dodgy to start with! Again, this "company" had no product.

This theovernightcashsystem.com seems to be a variation on this scheme.

True, from the name itself there's enough reason to doubt the system/program.
    Best not to fall for this.

thanks for the advice

dunk123 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jay321
    i need opinions and i am thinking of investing here.....can anyone tell me if they think this site is a scam or not theovernightcashsystem.com....thanks
    The OCS is real I'm a member and i've made over $4,000 in 3 weeks. What I like the most is you never have to make any phone calls.

DD31174

I think Jay123 and Dunk321 are the same people.
    They have very similar usernames, and they both just signed up?

dunk123 Guest

Your wrong we are not the same people. The OCS is real check it out for yourself don't be foolish and say "scam" without knowing any facts . Why ask people who are not even in the program for advice when they can't really give you any detailed advice they just say scam. I never look at the messenger I look at the opportunity.

dunk123 Guest

Your programed to think that the only way to make any money is to have a product. Not only is it legit its LEGAL! Call it what you want its not for everybody anyway. Stick with your job. From day one you are told GO TO SCHOOL GET A GOOD JOB! You let the world conform your thinking. People think out of the box! Success breeds a different type of person the OCS is for those people who think out side of the BOX!

take care
    Last edited by dunk123; 01-01-2007 at 10:58 AM.

14. 02-20-2007, 08:04 AM

Reason
    FORUM VIOLATION USER BANNED

Hi, this is for [theserious1] or anyone else who has joined the system. Can you guys provide a detail description on what is to be done after you have joined the system ? How on earth do you guys make money ?

Quote Originally Posted by theserious1
    What are you waiting on? See for yourself. www.theovernightcashsystem.com Referral ID# . Call the 800 #. Ask all the questions you want!

Remember: Success is not based on the dreams we dream, but the ACTIONS we TAKE!
    Last edited by sojustask; 03-02-2007 at 01:38 AM.

16. 02-23-2007, 03:15 AM

Reason
    SPAM- USER BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by theserious1
    muji4832,

Believe it our not...everyone in this opportunity follows the SAME EXACT SYSTEM which is outlined when you GET STARTED! OCS believes in an EQUAL playing field. Visit the website, Sign-Up for the News Letter, Listen to the Audio Blogs and make your decision! It's just that simple.

www.theovernightcashsystem.com

Referral ID#

To Your Success,
    I have read everything on your site, listened to the blog audio and neither tells a person anything. They continuously use the human nature theory, that "the fear of loss is greater than the will to gain," as a means to entice you to join this illegal pyramid scheme. I haven't heard this much BS since Phil Piccolo.

BTW, it doesn't help that their site is registered with a notorus host known to be scam friendly.

Domain: theovernightcashsystem.com

DNS:
    NS2.AUSTRALIADNS.COM
    NS1.AUSTRALIADNS.COM

Created: 2006-08-20
    Expires: 2008-08-20
    Last Modified: 2007-02-20 18:52:19

Registrant Contact:
    Katz Global Domain Name Trust
    Privacy Protected Domain Katz Global Domain Name Trust ([email protected])
    32 Maxwell Road #03-07 c/o theovernightcashsystem.com
    SG, SG, SG 069115
    P: +65.67228356 F: +65.67258021

Administrative Contact:
    SG, SG, SG 069115

Technical Contact:
    SG, SG, SG 069115

Billing Contact:
    SG, SG, SG 069115
    Last edited by sojustask; 03-02-2007 at 01:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay321
    Hi!
    I'll keep it simple for ya.
    Don't get implicated in this...

That's my opinion, but you can make your own with the different reviews all over the net...
    My blog - Sick and tired of people making others pay for information you can get free... Download 4 free ebooks on my page, no email asked or anything...

Good read - Information on different scams, not reviews, just info.

Another great forum - It'll help you with your affiliate marketing, and of course, it is free!