+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Solutions4thenet.com

Has anyone here heard of www.solutions4thenet.com

The URLs that also work are:

www.solutionsforthenet.com
    www.s4tn.com

Has anyone had any good experiences with this before? They claim to be working closely with companies like Microsoft, Chase, etc. etc.

They guarantee you at least 30,000 hits via they "key-words" that you choose.

Five term is $4475 one time payment that lasts 6 months
    Five term is $2985

If you do not get the amount of hits, they will give you another 6 months for free.

They walked me through a demonstration and it "looked" pretty impressive, but who knows if this demonstration reflects reality.
    Last edited by VibrantMarcos; 12-20-2006 at 02:09 AM.
    Taking Wellness to the World!

About Me:
    www.ojeez.com/vibrantmarcos

My Email:
    [email protected]

Re: Solutions4thenet.com

You can try Adwords and other PPC programs yourself

I am glad you did your homework, these guys used to be cnpbs1 dot com and cnpbs dot com, they are also usaseopros dot com and usasubpros dot com. Basically they sell a spyware [ read : trojan virii ] download that will make an I-Frame in your browser, then whenever you use a search engine in their program - what do you know your site appears in the I-Frame above the frame with the real search results. If they offer you submission services, guess what? that is no longer needed in true site optimization and marketing. Search engines index and find pages on their own. They also claim to sell true SEO, but if you type any of their domains into a search engine - the results that you may see are the black hat SEO landing pages that they use to rip off their clients, the rest are complaints filed online by their poor unsuspecting small business clients. Rob Raskin is the owner and Matthew Franklin is Information Technology Director. Have you ever heard of Traffic Power, these guys use the same fraudulent techniques, calling literally 1000`s of unsuspecting business people everyday. Warn your affiliates about this one.
    Last edited by TeamTripleGz3; 06-09-2007 at 03:36 AM.

They install spyware/adware. Do you want your ads crushing somebody's computer?

As one of the principles involved with SolutionsForTheNet I came upon this forum posting and became quite concerned by some of the remarks left here. I just wanted to take a few moments of everyone’s time to hopefully clear some things up.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamTripleGz3
    I am glad you did your homework, these guys used to be cnpbs1 dot com and cnpbs dot com, they are also usaseopros dot com and usasubpros dot com.
    Being a Las Vegas based business I am quite familiar with both the company listed above as well as the true identity of TeamTripleGz3 and I would like to assure everyone who finds their way to this forum that we are in no way, shape, or form affiliated with the above listed organization, nor have we ever been, nor will we ever be. If you are wondering why I referred to the above listed URL’s as a single organization / company it is because they are all one and the same; a series of domains and DBA’s operated by the same owners and managers.

Basically they sell a spyware [ read : trojan virii ] download that will make an I-Frame in your browser, then whenever you use a search engine in their program - what do you know your site appears in the I-Frame above the frame with the real search results.
    Aside from his reference to our software being spyware TTGz3 is pretty accurate regarding what he says we do here. Our clients advertise to consumers in our network via an iFrame plug-in embedded in our WebMenu Toolbar. Our network is currently comprised of over 26 million users (and growing at a substantial rate) who have chosen to download and install our toolbar on their computers so that they may find what they are searching for on the internet faster. We are the marketing arm for the cluster search engine WebMenu.com which is partnered with the publicly traded company Redux Holdings (RDXH).

We make no attempt at hiding this fact. We make no claim that we are SEOing our clients sites. We make no claim that we are submitting our client’s sites. Please feel free to peruse the Terms and Conditions section of our Order Form or the F.A.Q. section of our site. If you would like to hear a presentation of exactly what it is that we do, feel free to call our toll free number at (866)-569-0991. I invite any of you to contact us personally to see how we present ourselves before passing judgment.

Some of you may be asking yourselves “Why would anyone want to utilize this type of advertising?”, and the answer is quite simple. Our niche is the home based business. The reason for this is that the vast majority of home based business websites are replicated sites. This means that they are not truly or wholly owned by the individual distributors. That being the case these sites can not truly be optimized and in the few cases where they can be they will more than likely be dinged for containing duplicate content. By utilizing our method of advertising we provide consumers with the opportunity to compete with wholly owned and individually developed websites on a more even, albeit smaller, playing field. Smaller obviously because while they are open and fully functional on top of the major search engines their exposure is limited to the 26 million consumers in our network who have already chosen to download and install our toolbar.

If they offer you submission services, guess what? that is no longer needed in true site optimization and marketing. Search engines index and find pages on their own. They also claim to sell true SEO, but if you type any of their domains into a search engine - the results that you may see are the black hat SEO landing pages that they use to rip off their clients, the rest are complaints filed online by their poor unsuspecting small business clients.
    See above…we make no claims to submit or SEO our client’s sites. We also do NOT utilize or condone the use of any black hat techniques nor have we ever, nor will we ever. Additionally we do NOT utilize nor condone the use of any techniques that would cause our consumers to believe we are promoting anything other than what we really do, nor have we ever, nor will we ever. Again, I invite you to contact us to see for yourselves.

Rob Raskin is the owner and Matthew Franklin is Information Technology Director. Have you ever heard of Traffic Power, these guys use the same fraudulent techniques, calling literally 1000`s of unsuspecting business people everyday. Warn your affiliates about this one.
    As mentioned earlier, I know TTGz3 as well as the organization he mentions in this post personally and I certainly understand what it is that he is trying to do here. That being said, I truly believe that if he realized who was behind SolutionsForTheNet, he would not have made this post. It may be time to re-forge old relationships…

I hope this helps everyone who passes through here. Should any of you have any additional questions, please feel free to PM them to me.
    Concerned
    Last edited by ConcernedOnTheNet; 06-22-2007 at 04:31 AM.

S4TN and their Webmenu service is definitely a proven fraud.

My experience with them has been an exercise in futility and frustration, not to mention a complete waste of $3,000. They do have a no-refund policy.

S4TN is the front end sales company and WebMenu is the provider of the service. Their technology looks impressive and if it really worked, it would be great. The basic premise is that once you purchase the rights to certain keywords, they are linked to your website and your webpage will be top ranked & viewed in the Webmenu browser when their toolbar or web browser is used to search for your keywords.

With up to "26 million users" looking for your keyword in their WebMenu toolbar or browser, along with their guaranteed 10,000 page views per keyword over the 6 month contract period, one would assume there would be at least some results, right?

Unfortunately, their back office statistics of page views are totally fraudulent.

With simple website stat counters, we were able to quickly establish that out of the thousands of WebMenu back office visits that they displayed, there were actually zero page views of our site(s). Yes, we tested several landing pages and the only views that showed up were my test viewings using their
    browser and the S4TN staff people who I complained to and challenged them to check my keywords on their computers. To date, the service shows well over 10,000 page views for each of the 3 keywords I purchased and zero actual views of my pages.

Let me be clear on that statistic again....Out of over 30,000 Webmenu back office reported page views, there are actually zero page views of my sites.

S4TN and WebMenu will argue that they can't make people go into your website, or buy from your website. They are incredibly naive (or devious?) about understanding the difference between page views and click thrus...despite both being trackable with either a webhost stats page or an outside stat service.

The other factor that they disregard is that one little bit of logic that says: If 10,000 people had taken the time to key in my keyword, and my site was opened (viewed) in their browser, don't you think there would be 1 or 2 or 10 or 100 people that might click thru? The most pessimistic of us would say yes to one of those. But that is another argument.

I don't take making this posting lightly. I prefer to resolve things in a win/win manner. I have given S4TN & WebMenu every opportunity to prove me wrong. They simply cannot. I have the documentation and the proof of their fraud.

There are others who have voiced the same issues as mine. Their stories are more difficult to find, because these companies cunningly choose generic Internet names that make searches for them that much more difficult.

Given my experience, along with the others, the only conclusion I have is that it appears to be a very well crafted, pre-meditated and devious fraud.

Does anyone have any experience with lodging complaints with the State of Nevada consumer affairs department?

I have the forms and documentation, but I'm wondering if it is worthwhile to actually pursue that option, in order to get S4TN sanctioned somehow.

I-Biz, a good response, but not a response to ConcernedOnTheNet nonetheless.

Are you going to respond to the points he made?

Marcos
    Taking Wellness to the World!

About Me:
    www.ojeez.com/vibrantmarcos

My Email:
    [email protected]

VibrantMarcos, I was actually responding to your inquiry about anyone's experiences with S4TN. In my 6 month no-cancellation contract experience, I have concluded that their service is non-existent.

Our stats show zero page views or "hits" in 6 months.

Has anyone actually seen this work? I searched ripoffreport & didn't see any complaints & just signed up & now am regretting it :(

Please help ease my mind!!!

Their sales demo is impressive and the concept is great...That's what fools customers like you and me. However their actual delivery of their proposed service does not exist. Nobody is actually viewing your web page with their keyword/toolbar service.

Their stats in their back office appear to be fraudulent and easily disproved with a simple stat counter or by checking your own web hosting stats. The only proof they offer is the stats in their back office and they are unwilling to look at yours or even 3rd party stats.

I purchased 30,000 guaranteed page views and received ZERO views using their system, over the contract term.

It's pretty simple to disprove their service, unfortunately it's usually too late when you find out! That's why they have the no-termination contract.

There are others out there who know, and can prove that they have been defrauded. The reason this continues is that there are also many who don't even know it!

Ok here are my facts with them. After slamming down for 5 terms and bringing up the case my stat counter has not moved! I can agree with the previous posts in here. After 2 weeks went by and I left several tickets, NO one would call me back. So of course that was red flag number one! They are purposely targeting people in home business and I got sucked in :(

It's now February and oh yes I have these bogus views they claim but not one stinking sale or new rep has signed up. I called very upset with them because a man there named "jason claimed I would be getting tons of sales and new reps on the phone".. I am livid! If anyone knows how to file for recourse, please email me or IM me in my profile! I have been taken. I talked to my Credit Card Company and there is nothing they can do since I authorized the charge :( .. So I am stuck with a huge bill!

I would say run for the hills period and don't get scammed like I did Period! The facts and nothing but the facts.. they mis lead me period!
    Last edited by miabellashop; 02-07-2008 at 01:00 PM.
    :rain: Mia Bella Candle Business Top Sponsor Team Exclusive http://MiaBellaShop.com
    NEW Diet Magic Works http://DietMagicBuy.com

Bottom Line! I have 2 hit/stat counters on my website. One is visible and the other is by my webhost/design. I have used other advertisers and anytime it records a hit it shows me the domain where it came from and NOTHING has come from Webmenu or S4TN. Which is telling me NO one clicked on my site. Call it hit or view it means click on the site period and they are ripping people off and need to be stopped!!!
    :rain: Mia Bella Candle Business Top Sponsor Team Exclusive http://MiaBellaShop.com

Ok more proof... I have an IP recorder on my stats as well and I took their bogus list and none of those IP's ever viewed my site!!!! SCAM :mad:

I filled out 4 support tickets.. Called 3 times and no replies to anything. I have re filed another dispute with my CC company as I did not receive what I paid for period. I requested a refund through Google Checkout. I am sure it won't even get read by S4TN. My Stat checkers show NO Views through their domain or bogus IP lists period! :zx11pissed:

I am filing a complaint with State of Nevada Office of the Attorney General Bureau of Consumer Protection against solutions4thenet for misrepresentation. Downloaded the form from the state website. Is there already a file on them I can cross reference? Does anyone know the principal person's name?
    There is strength in numbers.
    Let us know. Thanks.