+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

TheWorker Guest

over 5 years and still no Bin Laden???

how can ANYONE attempt to claim GWB is good for this nations security and is succeeding in the "war on terror"????

he tells us that Bin Laden is responsible for the biggest terrorsit attack on US soil ever, uses it for the justification of sweeping changes in international relations and the invasion of at least one country, not to mention changes in our lives at home (airport travel restrictions, homeland security taxes on airline ticket prices) and STILL NO BIN LADEN!!!

how is this possible??

anyone wonder what the effects are that the US cant control two "weak" middle eastern countries nor find one man who is beleived to be responsible for 9-11??? how can we realistically beleive we are "safe" or even a force in the international world at all??? "terrorsits" and "insurgents" must be laughing it up, no wonder there are more and more terrorists, the US cant do anything about it..

Re: over 5 years and still no Bin Laden???

Bush isn't concerned about Bin Laden, remember?

TheWorker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ianmatthews
    yes i see that, but why do his supporters not have a problem with that??? why does this country not have a problem with that. how can we as a nation put up with everything in the past 5 years since 9-11 and not say "wait a minute, why havent we found the guy YOU told us cuased all this???"

I dont get it either.How can anyone not be outraged that the supposed master mind of 9/11 is still out there?And more than that we arent even close.I wonder if we are even looking.Personally I think he is either already dead or worked out some advanced deal with Bush that he would be the one that got away.Whatever the actuality of the situation is the fact that he hasnt been caught or killed or found dead doesnt reassure me that my government is a.skilled b.knowledgeable c.cares.The fact that there is so much focus on Iraq and has been since the very beginning makes me wonder.Doesnt it make you?

Born2Serve Guest

bin laden died in Pakistan-afghan border region, and is no longer ALIVE

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Serve
    bin laden died in Pakistan-afghan border region, and is no longer ALIVE
    I must've missed that news report. When did this happen?

Born2Serve Guest

it was reported several mounts ago, I believe they reported He died from Thyphoid fever or something...Pakistani Intelligence and U.S. confirmed the report.

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Serve
    it was reported several mounts ago, I believe they reported He died from Thyphoid fever or something...Pakistani Intelligence and U.S. confirmed the report.
    I cannot find any news items about US or US intelligence confirming a report that Bin Laden is conclusively dead. Can you find it for me?

born2serve is pulling that out of his nether regions

Bin Laden is still alive, and hiding in Iran or Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizywyg
    born2serve is pulling that out of his nether regions

Bin Laden is still alive, and hiding in Iran or Iraq.
    wow, drink some more kool aid you moron...

TheWorker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Independent Harry
    wow, drink some more kool aid you moron...
    why do you say that??? where do you think he is???

Think. If the corpus of Bin Laden is found, live or dead, the War on Terror meal ticket goes away. Means they would have to actually to stop burning money in big bonfires.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorker
    why do you say that??? where do you think he is???
    The possibility is very unlikely. Iran are shiites dominant and would not have been kind enough towards Al-Qaida fugitive and Osama is definitely not in Iraq for obvious reasons.

Iran President Disses Bin Laden
    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2001/...in317619.shtml

Iran happy to see Al-Qaida In Iraq Leader dead
    http://www.iranmania.com/News/Articl...CurrentAffairs
    Last edited by RememberMyName; 12-19-2006 at 06:41 AM.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing ."
    - Edmund Burke 1729—1797

"A leader is someone who ask all the questions and lead others with his own answers while a follower is someone who never ask questions and follow others with his own blindness."
    - Christian A. Fleetwood

he tells us that Bin Laden is responsible for the biggest terrorsit attack on US soil ever,
    First, I find it impossible to place the entire blame of 9/11 on one person. It was Al-Queda who put it together, bin Laden was head of Al-Queda. Also, there are MANY people who believe he has died. Just because bin Laden is dead or gets caught really means nothing. There's always going to be someone to take his place so I no longer see the importance in catching him. Maybe it's just a whole "icon" type thing to make people feel better because he is so strongly associated with 9/11. (Despite the fact that he didn't do it alone.) Just my personal opinion though.

why would you believe the pakistani and us government??? Are you crazy people? They are the same people who staged the 9/11 events. I bet Bin laden is nothing more than An actor/Icon...you need to stop being so gullible. Thats why the government gets away with so much crap because everyone eats it all up.

Quote Originally Posted by ianmatthews

The apathy and ignorance of people in Bushastan is absolutely staggering. But that's what an educational system and a media that teaches and promotes goose stepping to a piece of red, white and blue cloth above all else instead of independent and critical thinking will do over time.

What if somebody murdered your family and was on the run? And so, you ask the Chief Of Detectives how the case is coming along and what progress has been made tracking down and capturing the perpetrator.

But you get, "I'm really not that concerned with him". How much confidence Would that instill in you?

And yet, astonishingly, the comatose, brain-dead zombies in this country are so dumb they actually vote to put exactly that kind of incompetent buffoon back in office. What can you say? Where's the outrage?

We have seen the enemy and it is us.
    Last edited by dchristie; 12-19-2006 at 08:49 AM.