anybody read this book ?

Ive bot it for $20 in 2002 + it's in the library now

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

Re: The Biggest Secret - by David Icke

Quote Originally Posted by minnow
    Ive did a search for an hour + dont see it posted
    anybody read this book ?

Ive bot it for $20 in 2002 + it's in the library now

If you are referring to David Icke's "The Biggest Secret", reference to same is easily found on Yahoo search engine.
    I have heard about it but have not read it as yet. Not sure that I will get around to it. Got several 'reads' going at present. One that I think is important is:"The Visionary Window" by Amit Goswami, Ph.D. An East Indian ethnic individual that is a Quantum Physicist. Foreword by Deepak Chopra, M.D.
    My opinion is that this material is part of what will be the furture 'true religion' - spiritual pursuit of a great deal of individuals. Already is in some areas. It is NOT religion in what has in the past beeen the 'ordinarily understood' religion. This has more substance and rings truer, spiritually.
    Of course there are others that disagree. Many from 'knee-jerk' relflexive conditioning. However, I believe in 500 years one will be hard pressed to locate these then 'relics of the past'.
    The circumstance regarding this evolving 'new religion' is to avoid those individuals that seek to lay claim to it and thereby capture a large following.
    Especially for money gain, prestige and power, such as the already established three major religions.
    Last edited by coontie; 12-18-2006 at 10:03 PM.

wikipedia quote!!

Icke lives in Ryde on the Isle of Wight, where he makes occasional public appearances.

In January 2003, he traveled to Brazil, and later talked about having used Ayahuasca: "[It] is a plant – a rain forest plant – which they turn in to what they call a turn and Shaman in South America have been using it for centuries at least to take people into other realms of reality. ... I took it twice and it was an experience – particularly on the 2nd night – that completely transformed my view of life. What it did was take my intellectual understanding that the world is an illusion into the realms of knowing it’s an illusion and there’s a difference between intellectually understanding it’s an illusion and this level of knowing it because you’ve experienced it.

WW got a freind!?hehe!!....just askin...

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by lexx
    wikipedia quote!!

Icke lives in Ryde on the Isle of Wight, where he makes occasional public appearances.

In January 2003, he traveled to Brazil, and later talked about having used Ayahuasca: "[It] is a plant – a rain forest plant – which they turn in to what they call a turn and Shaman in South America have been using it for centuries at least to take people into other realms of reality. ... I took it twice and it was an experience – particularly on the 2nd night – that completely transformed my view of life. What it did was take my intellectual understanding that the world is an illusion into the realms of knowing it’s an illusion and there’s a difference between intellectually understanding it’s an illusion and this level of knowing it because you’ve experienced it.

WW got a freind!?hehe!!....just askin...

yeah, did you see that our aspiring new moderator S.J. in trying out his new cut teeth put a lock on W.W.'s Ayahusca thread? Shut em down - with no fanfare. Just gave a sumamry of the 'Ills' of the herb and nixed it! :rolleyes: