+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1

    African Development Bank Scam

    If anyone whats to claim this $$$ go ahead...I don't what it. I've got plenty from the last 6 non relatives who have died in auto accidents & plane crashes & also from all the overseas lotterys I've won, so I don't need anymore ;)
    Why can't these people get a life :mad:

    From: "manu ali"
    Subject: PLEASE READ AND REPLY IMMEDIATELY.
    Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 22:27:00 +0000

    Dear Friend,

    I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never
    met before.My name is Dr.manu.ali. I am the bill and exchange manager
    in
    African Development Bank.I Hoped that you will not expose or betray
    this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the
    mutual
    benefit of our both families.

    I am writing in respect of a foreign customer of our Bank who perished
    along with his next of kin with Korean Air Line, flight number 801 with
    the
    whole passengers on 6th of augustus 1997 and for your perusal you can
    view
    this site http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9708/06/guam.passenger.list

    Since the demise of this our customer, I personally has watched with
    keen interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no
    one
    has come to claim his funds of US$8.3M (Eight Million Three Hundred
    Thoudsand United States Dollars) which has been with our branch for a
    very
    long
    time.

    On this note, I decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the
    Next of Kin since nobody is coming for the fund again.The Banking
    ethics
    here does not allow such money to stay more than 10 years, because the
    money
    will be recalled to the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund after this
    period.

    In view of this I got your contact through the internet when I was
    making a research on a foreigner that I will use in this great
    opportunity
    because i dont want the money to be recalled to our Bank treasury as
    uncliamed
    fund.I have also agreed to offer 40% of the total sum and the rest 60%
    will
    be
    for me.

    The reason for a foreigner in the business is for the fact that the
    deceased man was a foreigner and it is not authorized by the law
    guiding
    our
    Bank for a citizen of this country to make the claim of the fund.So the
    request of you as a foreigner is necessary to apply for the release and
    transfer of the fund smoothly into your reliable Bank account as the
    surving
    relation to the deceased.

    If you are really sure of your integerity, trustworthy and
    confidentiality, and accept not to cheat or disappoint me after this
    business, reply
    with your telephone and fax numbers and banking account details where
    you
    wish to receive the fund.

    Upon receipt of the above mentioned informations,indicating your
    interest in the business,I will send you by fax or e-mail a letter of
    application
    which you will type and send back to our bank to enable us start this
    transaction.

    I will not fail to bring to your notice that this business is hitch
    free and dont have any negative impact.You should not entertain any
    fear as
    all modalities for the smooth and easy transfer of this fund has been
    finalized, this transaction will be completed within 14 bank working
    days
    immediately we start the business.

    Waiting for your urgent response and please kindly delete if you are
    not interested.


    Regards,

    Dr.manu.ali
    African Development Bank.

  2. #2

    Re: African Development Bank Scam

    How could anyone fall for such non-sense?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,865

    Re: African Development Bank Scam

    People are greedy, many will do anything for extra money

Similar Threads

  1. The African Bank Scam
    By Administrator in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-19-2013, 12:52 PM
  2. United Nation Development Email Scam
    By Administrator in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-04-2013, 03:42 PM
  3. Recruitment and Development Solutions RDS SCAM
    By armohammed65 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-15-2012, 10:59 AM
  4. Clarendon Development Holdings Fraud/Theft/Scam
    By WardR in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-17-2010, 05:44 PM
  5. Another African scam
    By scammers nightmare in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 04:26 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •