+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SW United States
    Posts
    6,643

    Israeli PM prepared to 'stretch patience' for Abbas

    Israeli PM prepared to 'stretch patience' for Abbas


    LONDON (AFP) - Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said he was prepared to "stretch my patience to the maximum possible" with Palestinian president Mahmud Abbas in a BBC television interview.

    He pledged to "go very far to meet his needs", adding that Israel would pull out "from many, many territories" in pursuit of a two-state solution.

    "I'll stretch my patience to the maximum possible because I don't want to play into the hands of the extremists," Olmert told the BBC.

    Abbas is leader of the Fatah party, but the Palestinian administration is in the hands of the Islamist Hamas movement, which is considered by the West to be a terrorist organisation.

    Hamas has refused three principles -- renouncing violence, agreeing to abide by past peace deals and recognising Israel -- set out by the Middle East Quartet as a basis for resuming peace talks with Israel, prompting the West to impose a punishing aid boycott on the Palestinian Authority.

    Olmert admitted that there had been "some mistakes" during August's devastating war in Lebanon against Shiite militia Hezbollah, though denied the conflict as a whole had been an error.

    "Hezbollah in Lebanon were building a fortress that was created by Iran in order to be used strategically against the state of Israel," he said.

    Olmert was also asked about Israel's nuclear capacity after he himself and incoming United States defense secretary Robert Gates apparently hinted that Israel had weapons earlier this month.

    "The comment of Secretary Gates I believe was unnecessary and mine was misinterpreted.

    "Our policy is that Israel will not be the first to introduce nuclear weapons to the Middle East," he responded.

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20061216.../mideastisrael


    Those of you that continue to denounce Israel as the bad guy after reading this, will just show your ignorance and prove that you either support terrorism, or you hate the Jews.
    .

  2. #2
    dchristie's Avatar
    dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: Israeli PM prepared to 'stretch patience' for Abbas

    There'a a very strange phenomena at work in the volumes of misinformed and wholly biased pro-Zionist propaganda that Grimey is chronically obsessed with spewing around here in conjunction with his relentless campaign of smears and infantile, bold font rhetorical assaults against anyone who dares to question any of the Zionists motives, conduct or say anything else that is not in lock-step with Israel's Zionist agenda.

    One should ask themselves if they've ever encountered anybody claiming to be an American who spends so much of their time on such a single minded, bizarre and absolutely pathological pre-occupation of cobbling up excuses and advocations for an alien power and foreign country...especially one that practices the most vile, rank and reprehensible form of racist apartheid and criminal, militarist colonialism.

    Grimey is even more fanatical than the hopelessly deluded and naive Evangelical Loonies who have been completely brain-washed into thinking The Chosen Ones (Master Race) were given Palestine by that Big Real Estate Agent In The Sky.

    Clearly, the guy is either an Israeli agent on a mission from The Zio-Nazi's Foreign Propaganda Ministry to work the Internet beat at Scam.Com countering any anti-Zionist information (another Zionist Spy) or he's a totally crazed compulsive sickie who's so far out, biased and extreme that he could only, at best, be an embarrassment to the "country" he obviously reveres above all others: Israel. Either way, it stinks to Hell.
    Last edited by dchristie; 12-17-2006 at 01:01 AM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    135

    Re: Israeli PM prepared to 'stretch patience' for Abbas

    Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    There'a a very strange phenomena at work in the volumes of misinformed and wholly biased pro-Zionist propaganda that Grimey is chronically obsessed with spewing around here in conjunction with his relentless campaign of smears and infantile, bold font rhetorical assaults against anyone who dares to question any of the Zionists motives, conduct or say anything else that is not in lock-step with Israel's Zionist agenda.

    One should ask themselves if they've ever encountered anybody claiming to be an American who spends so much of their time on such a single minded, bizarre and absolutely pathological pre-occupation of cobbling up excuses and advocations for an alien power and foreign country...especially one that practices the most vile, rank and reprehensible form of racist apartheid and criminal, militarist colonialism.

    Grimey is even more fanatical than the hopelessly deluded and naive Evangelical Loonies who have been completely brain-washed into thinking The Chosen Ones (Master Race) were given Palestine by that Big Real Estate Agent In The Sky.

    Clearly, the guy is either an Israeli agent on a mission from The Zio-Nazi's Foreign Propaganda Ministry to work the Internet beat at Scam.Com countering any anti-Zionist information (another Zionist Spy) or he's a totally crazed compulsive sickie who's so far out, biased and extreme that he could only, at best, be an embarrassment to the "country" he obviously reveres above all others: Israel. Either way, it stinks to Hell.
    Reading Grim's posts leaves me with one reasonable conclusion. He's been sampling his own inventory.


    March 23, 2001: DEA Issues Alert to Look Out for Israeli Spies


    [Source: Fox News] The Office of National Drug Control Policy issues a National Security Alert describing “apparent attempts by Israeli nationals to learn about government personnel and office layouts.” This later becomes known through a leaked DEA document called “Suspicious Activities Involving Israeli Art Students at DEA Facilities.” A crackdown ensues and by June, around 120 Israelis are apprehended. More are apprehended later. [Drug Enforcement Agency, 6/2001]
    Last edited by DrWho; 12-18-2006 at 07:31 PM.

  4. #4
    Born2Serve Guest

    Re: Israeli PM prepared to 'stretch patience' for Abbas

    d.christie is a nazi commie pinko who hates God and Jews :eek:

  5. #5
    dchristie's Avatar
    dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: Israeli PM prepared to 'stretch patience' for Abbas

    Quote Originally Posted by Born2Serve
    d.christie is a nazi commie pinko who hates God and Jews :eek:

    LOL... At least he/she/it didn't call me a "liberal".

  6. #6
    Born2Serve Guest

    Re: Israeli PM prepared to 'stretch patience' for Abbas

    liberal commie pinko fascist...I stand corrected lol :cool:

  7. #7
    dchristie's Avatar
    dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: Israeli PM prepared to 'stretch patience' for Abbas

    Quote Originally Posted by DrWho
    Reading Grim's posts leaves me with one reasonable conclusion. He's been sampling his own inventory.


    March 23, 2001: DEA Issues Alert to Look Out for Israeli Spies


    [Source: Fox News] The Office of National Drug Control Policy issues a National Security Alert describing “apparent attempts by Israeli nationals to learn about government personnel and office layouts.” This later becomes known through a leaked DEA document called “Suspicious Activities Involving Israeli Art Students at DEA Facilities.” A crackdown ensues and by June, around 120 Israelis are apprehended. More are apprehended later. [Drug Enforcement Agency, 6/2001]
    Yeah.. There's something even more creepy about him than your usual radical right-wing Monkey.

    He's probably here to distribute a more potent supply of Zionist Kool-Aid. The old stuff is getting stale.

  8. #8
    TheWorker Guest

    Re: Israeli PM prepared to 'stretch patience' for Abbas

    Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    There'a a very strange phenomena at work in the volumes of misinformed and wholly biased pro-Zionist propaganda that Grimey is chronically obsessed with spewing around here in conjunction with his relentless campaign of smears and infantile, bold font rhetorical assaults against anyone who dares to question any of the Zionists motives, conduct or say anything else that is not in lock-step with Israel's Zionist agenda.

    One should ask themselves if they've ever encountered anybody claiming to be an American who spends so much of their time on such a single minded, bizarre and absolutely pathological pre-occupation of cobbling up excuses and advocations for an alien power and foreign country...especially one that practices the most vile, rank and reprehensible form of racist apartheid and criminal, militarist colonialism.

    Grimey is even more fanatical than the hopelessly deluded and naive Evangelical Loonies who have been completely brain-washed into thinking The Chosen Ones (Master Race) were given Palestine by that Big Real Estate Agent In The Sky.

    Clearly, the guy is either an Israeli agent on a mission from The Zio-Nazi's Foreign Propaganda Ministry to work the Internet beat at Scam.Com countering any anti-Zionist information (another Zionist Spy) or he's a totally crazed compulsive sickie who's so far out, biased and extreme that he could only, at best, be an embarrassment to the "country" he obviously reveres above all others: Israel. Either way, it stinks to Hell.
    um, you do the same thing except against Israel....i wouldnt harp on someone for spending his days trying to dig up evidence of his claim, you are king at that...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,803

    Re: Israeli PM prepared to 'stretch patience' for Abbas

    Quote Originally Posted by Born2Serve
    d.christie is a nazi commie pinko who hates God and Jews :eek:
    And you are?
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

    Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

    Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,803

    Re: Israeli PM prepared to 'stretch patience' for Abbas

    Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    There'a a very strange phenomena at work in the volumes of misinformed and wholly biased pro-Zionist propaganda that Grimey is chronically obsessed with spewing around here in conjunction with his relentless campaign of smears and infantile, bold font rhetorical assaults against anyone who dares to question any of the Zionists motives, conduct or say anything else that is not in lock-step with Israel's Zionist agenda.

    One should ask themselves if they've ever encountered anybody claiming to be an American who spends so much of their time on such a single minded, bizarre and absolutely pathological pre-occupation of cobbling up excuses and advocations for an alien power and foreign country...especially one that practices the most vile, rank and reprehensible form of racist apartheid and criminal, militarist colonialism.

    Grimey is even more fanatical than the hopelessly deluded and naive Evangelical Loonies who have been completely brain-washed into thinking The Chosen Ones (Master Race) were given Palestine by that Big Real Estate Agent In The Sky.

    Clearly, the guy is either an Israeli agent on a mission from The Zio-Nazi's Foreign Propaganda Ministry to work the Internet beat at Scam.Com countering any anti-Zionist information (another Zionist Spy) or he's a totally crazed compulsive sickie who's so far out, biased and extreme that he could only, at best, be an embarrassment to the "country" he obviously reveres above all others: Israel. Either way, it stinks to Hell.
    LOL...not only does the real estate agent in the sky give out land, he doesn't charge any commission. Charitable donations perhaps?
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

    Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

    Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

Similar Threads

  1. Bush's Decision Point: Waterboard Or Stretch Rack?
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 04:11 AM
  2. Patience
    By Solve et Coagula in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 06:10 AM
  3. Losing Patience
    By sojustask in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-21-2007, 08:51 PM
  4. Palestinian Traitor Abbas
    By Americanadian in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-19-2007, 04:26 PM
  5. Test Your Patience!
    By enlightenment in forum Science Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 06:04 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •