+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 15 of 15

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    16

    Further Proof Of Our Devious Government

    I always get a bit sentimental around this time of year, but it is not because of the holiday season. Each year on December 8th people around the world mourn the brutal murder of Mr. John Lennon. If ever there was a voice of peace, truth, and justice in the public eye, it was Mr. Lennon. When he first came to America the government began an intensive campaign to get him deported, all because he was for the peace movement and against the Vietnam War. The Nixon Administration viewed him as a "radicalist" and began tapping his phones and creating an extensive file on the former Beatle. Around the time this was all happening, Lennon said he suspected the government was watching him, but many called him crazy. Today, with the release of many classified documents, we have proof that there was a major effort on behalf of the government to get Lennon out of the USA. Our country was founded on the principle of FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Shouldn't the government have been focused on the events in Vietnam, where huge American causalities took place every day? Instead they went after John Lennon, an anti-war peacenik who didn't agree with the views of the administration. This is just another example of how our government will go after anyone who doesn't support their ambitions. This isn't something that should take place in a "free society".

  2. #2
    Rusted's Avatar
    Rusted is offline Gold Scams Member User Rank
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    645

    Re: Further Proof Of Our Devious Government

    Who is this "we" and what is the proof?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Planet Gong
    Posts
    1,032

    Re: Further Proof Of Our Devious Government

    Johnny never died.
    He was "taken up" by Sun-Ra's ArkestraShip.

    "Space is the Place".

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    16

    Re: Further Proof Of Our Devious Government

    Quote Originally Posted by Rusted
    Who is this "we" and what is the proof?
    Rusted:
    Come on now man, this "we" I am referring to is the American public! If you are not an American, or do not consider yourself one, I apologize for lumping you into that category. As for the "proof", for starters I suggest you check out http://www.lennonfbifiles.com/. There is a wealth of information there, including F.B.I. documents. There have also been several books written on the subject. Take a look at the site, you may be surprised.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,548

    Re: Further Proof Of Our Devious Government

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Charles
    Rusted:
    Come on now man, this "we" I am referring to is the American public! If you are not an American, or do not consider yourself one, I apologize for lumping you into that category. As for the "proof", for starters I suggest you check out http://www.lennonfbifiles.com/. There is a wealth of information there, including F.B.I. documents. There have also been several books written on the subject. Take a look at the site, you may be surprised.
    Charles the "we" you're talking about doesn't include me. If you're going to make these kind of claims then you acquire the burden of proof. Referencing web sites and fictional movies are not proof no matter how much they influence you. That's just somebody else's opinion. You're just sighting theories, conspiracy theories, and when you claim a theory to be fact then you either prove it with something that others can accept as credible evidence or nobody will pay attention.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,548

    Re: Further Proof Of Our Devious Government

    I am often amused by conspiracy theories, especial that the US goverment is a purpatrator of so many conspiracies. I've worked for the governemen, dealt with the government or lived under the this government for my entire life. I've seen how inept this government can be and most of that ineptness is caused by the quality of people that are attracted to governemnt service. Pick any beaurocracy within the US government, IRS, FAA, FBI, CIA, FEMA, SSA, VA or any others in the alphabet soup and you will find some of the least capable people in the world. Many do a great job, don't get me wrong and of them I am proud, but there is so much incompetence, greed, power grabbing and such that it is unfathomable to me that any of these outfits could carry out such an act as assasinating JFK or John Lennon or orchestrating 9/11 or any other complex operation and then keep it secret for years and even decades. Surely at least one of these government idiots would break the code of silence and spill the beans. Can you imagine the publishing royalties for a book that could prove that Oswald didn't do it or was just a pawn of the CIA, FBI or anybody else? Wouldn't somebody come forward to cash in? If you believe this government is that smart and can plug leaks that well then you have alot more faith in it's capabilities than I do. And if you're right, we might as well give in right now because we're all doomed. Now that is a reason to move to another country, why would anyone want to stay?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    16

    Re: Further Proof Of Our Devious Government

    Quote Originally Posted by bogie
    Charles the "we" you're talking about doesn't include me. If you're going to make these kind of claims then you acquire the burden of proof. Referencing web sites and fictional movies are not proof no matter how much they influence you. That's just somebody else's opinion. You're just sighting theories, conspiracy theories, and when you claim a theory to be fact then you either prove it with something that others can accept as credible evidence or nobody will pay attention.
    Bogie, what are you trying to prove? I don't think the government killed John Lennon. I KNOW that while John was trying to get his Green Card, the government was trying to deport him. This is a FACT, not SPECULATION. The "burden of proof" is not on me, my friend. This website is supposed to be about SCAMS. I consider myself to be a MAJOR John Lennon fan and I am an expert on the Beatles, especially John. The fact is Lennon was under heavy investigation by the F.B.I. If you would do ANY research, you would see that this is true. Your lack of intelligence shows, because an intelligent individual would get his facts straight before posting. And so what if you've worked for the government? Things like assassinations and the C.I.A. involve a few select individuals. Do you think everyone who works at the Post Office knows what is going on in the Pentagon? There are TONS of government jobs out there, and you're right, most positions are filled by IDIOTS like you.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,548

    Re: Further Proof Of Our Devious Government

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Charles
    Bogie, what are you trying to prove? I don't think the government killed John Lennon. I KNOW that while John was trying to get his Green Card, the government was trying to deport him. This is a FACT, not SPECULATION. The "burden of proof" is not on me, my friend. This website is supposed to be about SCAMS. I consider myself to be a MAJOR John Lennon fan and I am an expert on the Beatles, especially John. The fact is Lennon was under heavy investigation by the F.B.I. If you would do ANY research, you would see that this is true. Your lack of intelligence shows, because an intelligent individual would get his facts straight before posting. And so what if you've worked for the government? Things like assassinations and the C.I.A. involve a few select individuals. Do you think everyone who works at the Post Office knows what is going on in the Pentagon? There are TONS of government jobs out there, and you're right, most positions are filled by IDIOTS like you.

    Trying to prove nothing. You're making the wild claims that need proving. You suggest that I lack intelligence because I don't have my facts straight. What was it that I claimed to be a fact? Your the one claiming that facts are true, not me. I never cited a fact here. I suppose you use personal attacks when someone doesn't see things your way. Too bad. Some of us enjoy simply discussing the issues without the name calling. But it's a free country so you have that right. But it doesn't add a thing to your arguement. Just the oposite. People can see when someone's position doesn't stand up so they resort to calling others names like idiots. We're used to it here on the forum.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Canton Michigan
    Posts
    1,086

    Re: Further Proof Of Our Devious Government

    "You may say i'm a dreamer
    But i'm not the only one
    I hope some day you'll join us
    And the world will be as one"

    Sorry I could not resist. Hey bogie....how does it go?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,548

    Re: Further Proof Of Our Devious Government

    Quote Originally Posted by terry05_99
    "You may say i'm a dreamer
    But i'm not the only one
    I hope some day you'll join us
    And the world will be as one"

    Sorry I could not resist. Hey bogie....how does it go?
    I'm well terry. You?
    The terminally stupid and certifiably insane.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    71

    Re: Further Proof Of Our Devious Government

    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    However, numerous accounts of Hitler speaking in regards to the Armenians exist and at least two similar versions of the 1939 speech were found in the German High Command archives. In 1931, for example, two years prior to his ascension as Germany's leader, Hitler gave an interview to a German newspaper editor, saying "everywhere people are awaiting a new world order. We intend to introduce a great resettlement policy...remember the extermination of the Armenians."

    "We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order." David Rockefeller

    "We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries." David Rockefeller,
    ( founder of the Trilateral Commission),
    in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission,
    in June, 1991

    "What is at stake is more than one small country, it is a big idea - a new world order...to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind...based upon shared principles and the rule of law.... The illumination of a thousand points of light.... The winds of change are with us now." President George Bush
    In his State of the Union message during the Gulf War.

    "It is the sacred principles enshrined in the United Nations charter to which the American people will henceforth pledge their allegiance." President George Bush
    addressing the General Assembly of the U.N.,
    February 1,1992
    The Persian Gulf crisis is a rare opportunity to forge new bonds with old enemies (the Soviet Union). Out of these troubled times a New World Order can merge under a United Nations that performs as envisioned by its founders." George Bush,
    September 11, 1990

    "The world can therefore seize the opportunity (the Persian Gulf crisis) to fulfill the long-held promise of a New World Order where diverse nations are drawn together in common cause to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind." George Bush,
    in his State of the Union Address,
    January 29, 1991

    NOW AARON RUSSO FAMOUS FILMAKER IN STATEMENTS SAYS ROCKFELLER HAD PRE KNOWLEDGE OF WAR TOLD HIM WHICH COUNTRIES WOULD BE INVADED AND WHY, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT HERE IS VIDEO CLIP WAIT TILL NEAR THE END OF THE CLIP FOR HIM TO SAY ABOUT ROCKFELLER.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okLrWV6ObwI

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    71

    Re: Further Proof Of Our Devious Government

    The Dutch Connection

    How a famous American family
    made its fortune from the Nazis

    For the Bush family, it is a lingering nightmare. For their Nazi clients, the Dutch connection was the mother of all money laundering schemes. From 1945 until 1949, one of the lengthiest and, it now appears, most futile interrogations of a Nazi war crimes suspect began in the American Zone of Occupied Germany. Multibillionaire steel magnate Fritz Thyssen-the man whose steel combine was the cold heart of the Nazi war machine-talked and talked and talked to a joint US-UK interrogation team. For four long years, successive teams of inquisitors tried to break Thyssen's simple claim to possess neither foreign bank accounts nor interests in foreign corporations, no assets that might lead to the missing billions in assets of the Third Reich. The inquisitors failed utterly.

    Why? Because what the wily Thyssen deposed was, in a sense, true. What the Allied investigators never understood was that they were not asking Thyssen the right question. Thyssen did not need any foreign bank accounts because his family secretly owned an entire chain of banks. He did not have to transfer his Nazi assets at the end of World War II, all he had to do was transfer the ownership documents - stocks, bonds, deeds and trusts--from his bank in Berlin through his bank in Holland to his American friends in New York City: Prescott Bush and Herbert Walker. Thyssen's partners in crime were the father and father-in-law of a future President of the United States.

    The allied investigators underestimated Thyssen's reach, his connections, his motives, and his means. The web of financial entities Thyssen helped create in the 1920's remained a mystery for the rest of the twentieth century, an almost perfectly hidden underground sewer pipeline for moving dirty money, money that bankrolled the post-war fortunes not only of the Thyssen industrial empire...but the Bush family as well. It was a secret Fritz Thyssen would take to his grave.

    It was a secret that would lead former US intelligence agent William Gowen, now pushing 80, to the very doorstep of the Dutch royal family. The Gowens are no strangers to controversy or nobility. His father was one of President Roosevelt's diplomatic emissaries to Pope Pius XII, leading a futile attempt to persuade the Vatican to denounce Hitler's treatment of Jews. It was his son, William Gowen, who served in Rome after World War II as a Nazi hunter and investigator with the U.S. Army Counter Intelligence Corps. It was Agent Gowen who first discovered the secret Vatican Ratline for smuggling Nazis in 1949. It was also the same William Gowen who began to uncover the secret Dutch pipeline for smuggling Nazi money in 1999.

    A half-century earlier, Fritz Thyssen was telling the allied investigators that he had no interest in foreign companies, that Hitler had turned on him and seized most of his property. His remaining assets were mostly in the Russian Occupied Zone of Germany (which he knew were a write-off anyway). His distant (and disliked) relatives in neutral nations like Holland were the actual owners of a substantial percentage of the remaining German industrial base. As innocent victims of the Third Reich, they were lobbying the allied occupation governments in Germany, demanding restitution of the property that had been seized from them by the Nazis.

    Under the rules of the Allied occupation of Germany, all property owned by citizens of a neutral nation which had been seized by the Nazis had to be returned to the neutral citizens upon proper presentation of documents showing proof of ownership. Suddenly, all sorts of neutral parties, particularly in Holland, were claiming ownership of various pieces of the Thyssen empire. In his cell, Fritz Thyssen just smiled and waited to be released from prison while members of the Dutch royal family and the Dutch intelligence service reassembled his pre-war holdings for him.

    The British and American interrogators may have gravely underestimated Thyssen but they nonetheless knew they were being lied to. Their suspicions focused on one Dutch Bank in particular, the Bank voor Handel en Scheepvaart, in Rotterdam. This bank did a lot of business with the Thyssens over the years. In 1923, as a favor to him, the Rotterdam bank loaned the money to build the very first Nazi party headquarters in Munich. But somehow the allied investigations kept going nowhere, the intelligence leads all seemed to dry up.

    If the investigators realized that the US intelligence chief in postwar Germany, Allen Dulles, was also the Rotterdam bank's lawyer, they might have asked some very interesting questions. They did not know that Thyssen was Dulles' client as well. Nor did they ever realize that it was Allen Dulles's other client, Baron Kurt Von Schroeder who was the Nazi trustee for the Thyssen companies which now claimed to be owned by the Dutch. The Rotterdam Bank was at the heart of Dulles' cloaking scheme, and he guarded its secrets jealously.

    Several decades after the war, investigative reporter Paul Manning, Edward R. Murrow's colleague, stumbled across the Thyssen interrogations in the US National Archives. Manning intended to write a book about Nazi money laundering. Manning's manuscript was a dagger at Allen Dulles' throat: his book specifically mentioned the Bank voor Handel en Scheepvaart by name, albeit in passing. Dulles volunteered to help the unsuspecting Manning with his manuscript, and sent him on a wild goose chase, searching for Martin Bormann in South America.

    Without knowing that he had been deliberately sidetracked, Manning wrote a forward to his book personally thanking Allen Dulles for his "assurance that I was "on the right track, and should keep going.'"Dulles sent Manning and his manuscript off into the swamps of obscurity. The same "search for Martin Bormann"scam was also used to successfully discredit Ladislas Farago, another American journalist probing too far into the laundering of Nazi money. American investigators had to be sent anywhere but Holland.

    And so the Dutch connection remained unexplored until 1994 when I published the book "The Secret War Against the Jews."As a matter of historical curiosity, I mentioned that Fritz Thyssen (and indirectly, the Nazi Party) had obtained their early financing from Brown Brothers Harriman, and its affiliate, the Union Banking Corporation. Union Bank, in turn, was the Bush family's holding company for a number of other entities, including the "Holland American Trading Company."

    It was a matter of public record that the Bush holdings were seized by the US government after the Nazis overran Holland. In 1951, the Bush's reclaimed Union Bank from the US Alien Property Custodian, along with their "neutral" Dutch assets. I did not realize it, but I had stumbled across a very large piece of the missing Dutch connection. Bush's ownership of the Holland-American investment company was the missing link to Manning's earlier research in the Thyssen investigative files. In 1981, Manning had written:

    "Thyssen's first step in a long dance of tax and currency frauds began [in the late 1930's] when he disposed of his shares in the Dutch Hollandische-Amerikanische Investment Corporation to be credited to the Bank voor Handel en Scheepvaart, N.V., Rotterdam, the bank founded in 1916 by August Thyssen Senior."

    In this one obscure paragraph, in a little known book, Manning had unwittingly documented two intriguing points: 1) The Bush's Union Bank had apparently bought the same corporate stock that the Thyssens were selling as part of their Nazi money laundering, and 2) the Rotterdam Bank, far from being a neutral Dutch institution, was founded by Fritz Thyssen's father. In hindsight, Manning and I had uncovered different ends of the Dutch connection.

    After reading the excerpt in my book about the Bush's ownership of the Holland-American trading Company, retired US intelligence agent William Gowen began to put the pieces of the puzzle together. Mr. Gowen knew every c orner of Europe from his days as a diplomat's son, an American intelligence agent, and a newspaperman. William Gowen deserves sole credit for uncovering the mystery of how the Nazi industrialists hid their money from the Allies at the end of World War II.

    In 1999, Mr. Gowen traveled to Europe, at his own expense, to meet a former member of Dutch intelligence who had detailed inside information about the Rotterdam bank. The scrupulous Gowen took a written statement and then had his source read and correct it for error. Here, in summary form, is how the Nazis hid their money in America.

    After World War I, August Thyssen had been badly burned by the loss of assets under the harsh terms of the Versailles treaty. He was determined that it would never happen again. One of his sons would join the Nazis; the other would be neutral. No matter who won the next war, the Thyssen family would survive with their industrial empire intact. Fritz Thyssen joined the Nazis in 1923; his younger brother married into Hungarian nobility and changed his name to Baron Thyssen-Bornemisza. The Baron later claimed Hungarian as well as Dutch citizenship. In public, he pretended to detest his Nazi brother, but in private they met at secret board meetings in Germany to coordinate their operations. If one brother were threatened with loss of property, he would transfer his holdings to the other.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    71

    Re: Further Proof Of Our Devious Government

    To aid his sons in their shell game, August Thyssen had established three different banks during the 1920's -- The August Thyssen Bank in Berlin, the Bank voor Handel en Scheepvaart in Rotterdam, and the Union Banking Corporation in New York City. To protect their corporate holdings, all the brothers had to do was move the corporate paperwork from one bank to the other. This they did with some regularity. When Fritz Thyssen "sold" the Holland-American Trading Company for a tax loss, the Union Banking Corporation in New York bought the stock. Similarly, the Bush family invested the disguised Nazi profits in American steel and manufacturing corporations that became part of the secret Thyssen empire.

    When the Nazis invaded Holland in May 1940, they investigated the Bank voor Handel en Scheepvaart in Rotterdam. Fritz Thyssen was suspected by Hitler's auditors of being a tax fraud and of illegally transferring his wealth outside the Third Reich. The Nazi auditors were right: Thyssen felt that Hitler's economic policies would dilute his wealth through ruinous war inflation. He had been smuggling his war profits out through Holland. But the Rotterdam vaults were empty of clues to where the money had gone. The Nazis did not know that all of the documents evidencing secret Thyssen ownership had been quietly shipped back to the August Thyssen Bank in Berlin, under the friendly supervision of Baron Kurt Von Schroeder. Thyssen spent the rest of the war under VIP house arrest. He had fooled Hitler, hidden his immense profits, and now it was time to fool the Americans with same shell game.

    As soon as Berlin fell to the allies, it was time to ship the documents back to Rotterdam so that the "neutral" bank could claim ownership under the friendly supervision of Allen Dulles, who, as the OSS intelligence chief in 1945 Berlin, was well placed to handle any troublesome investigations. Unfortunately, the August Thyssen Bank had been bombed during the war, and the documents were buried in the underground vaults beneath the rubble. Worse, the vaults lay in the Soviet Zone of Berlin.

    According to Gowen's source, Prince Bernhard commanded a unit of Dutch intelligence, which dug up the incriminating corporate papers in 1945 and brought them back to the "neutral" bank in Rotterdam. The pretext was that the Nazis had stolen the crown jewels of his wife, Princess Juliana, and the Russians gave the Dutch permission to dig up the vault and retrieve them. Operation Juliana was a Dutch fraud on the Allies who searched high and low for the missing pieces of the Thyssen fortune.

    In 1945, the former Dutch manager of the Rotterdam bank resumed control only to discover that he was sitting on a huge pile of hidden Nazi assets. In 1947, the manager threatened to inform Dutch authorities, and was immediately fired by the Thyssens. The somewhat naive bank manager then fled to New York City where he intended to talk to Union Bank director Prescott Bush. As Gowen's Dutch source recalled, the manager intended "to reveal [to Prescott Bush] the truth about Baron Heinrich and the Rotterdam Bank, [in order that] some or all of the Thyssen interests in the Thyssen Group might be seized and confiscated as German enemy property. "The manager's body was found in New York two weeks later.

    Similarly, in 1996 a Dutch journalist Eddy Roever went to London to interview the Baron, who was neighbors with Margaret Thatcher. Roever's body was discovered two days later. Perhaps, Gowen remarked dryly, it was only a coincidence that both healthy men had died of heart attacks immediately after trying to uncover the truth about the Thyssens.

    Neither Gowen nor his Dutch source knew about the corroborating evidence in the Alien Property Custodian archives or in the OMGUS archives. Together, the two separate sets of US files overlap each other and directly corroborate Gowen's source. The first set of archives confirms absolutely that the Union Banking Corporation in New York was owned by the Rotterdam Bank. The second set (quoted by Manning) confirms that the Rotterdam Bank in turn was owned by the Thyssens.

    It is not surprising that these two American agencies never shared their Thyssen files. As the noted historian Burton Hersh documented:

    "The Alien Property Custodian, Leo Crowley, was on the payroll of the New York J. Henry Schroeder Bank where Foster and Allen Dulles both sat as board members. Foster arranged an appointment for himself as special legal counsel for the Alien Property Custodian while simultaneously representing [German] interests against the custodian."

    No wonder Allen Dulles had sent Paul Manning on a wild goose chase to South America. He was very close to uncovering the fact that the Bush's bank in New York City was secretly owned by the Nazis, before during and after WWII. Once Thyssen ownership of the Union Banking Corporation is proven, it makes out a prima facie case of treason against the Dulles and Bush families for giving aid and comfort to the enemy in time of war.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    71

    Re: Further Proof Of Our Devious Government

    PART TWO

    The first key fact to be proven in any criminal case is that the Thyssen family secretly owned the Bush's Bank. Apart from Gowen's source, and the twin American files, a third set of corroboration comes from the Thyssen family themselves. In 1979, the present Baron Thyssen-Bornemisza (Fritz Thyssen's nephew) prepared a written family history to be shared with his top management. A copy of this thirty-page tome entitled "The History of the Thyssen Family and Their Activities"was provided by Gowen's source. It contains the following Thyssen admissions:

    "Thus, at the beginning of World War II the Bank voor Handel en Scheepvaart had become the holding of my father's companies - a Dutch firm whose only shareholder was a Hungarian citizen..Prior to 1929, it held the shares of .the August Thyssen Bank, and also American subsidiaries and the Union Banking Corporation, New York.The shares of all the affiliates were [in 1945] with the August Thyssen Bank in the East Sector of Berlin, from where I was able to have them transferred into the West at the last moment"

    "After the war the Dutch government ordered an investigation into the status of the holding company and, pending the result, appointed a Dutch former general manager of my father who turned against our family.. In that same year, 1947, I returned to Germany for the first time after the war, disguised as a Dutch driver in military uniform, to establish contact with our German directors"

    "The situation of the Group gradually began to be resolved but it was not until 1955 that the German companies were freed from Allied control and subsequently disentangled. Fortunately, the companies in the group suffered little from dismantling. At last we were in a position to concentrate on purely economic problems -- the reconstruction and extension of the companies and the expansion of the organization."

    "The banking department of the Bank voor Handel en Scheepvaart, which also functioned as the Group's holding company, merged in 1970 with Nederlandse Credietbank N.V. which increased its capital. The Group received 25 percent.The Chase Manhattan Bank holds 31%. The name Thyssen-Bornemisza Group was selected for the new holding company."

    Thus the twin US Archives, Gowen's Dutch source, and the Thyssen family history all independently confirm that President Bush's father and grandfather served on the board of a bank that was secretly owned by the leading Nazi industrialists. The Bush connection to these American institutions is a matter of public record. What no one knew, until Gowen's brilliant research opened the door, was that the Thyssens were the secret employers of the Bush family.

    But what did the Bush family know about their Nazi connection and when did they know it? As senior managers of Brown Brothers Harriman, they had to have known that their American clients, such as the Rockefellers, were investing heavily in German corporations, including Thyssen's giant Vereinigte Stahlwerke. As noted historian Christopher Simpson repeatedly documents, it is a matter of public record that Brown Brother's investments in Nazi Germany took place under the Bush family stewardship.

    When war broke out was Prescott Bush stricken with a case of Waldheimers disease, a sudden amnesia about his Nazi past? Or did he really believe that our friendly Dutch allies owned the Union Banking Corporation and its parent bank in Rotterdam? It should be recalled that in January 1937, he hired Allen Dulles to "cloak" his accounts. But cloak from whom? Did he expect that happy little Holland was going to declare war on America? The cloaking operation only makes sense in anticipation of a possible war with Nazi Germany. If Union Bank was not the conduit for laundering the Rockefeller's Nazi investments back to America, then how could the Rockefeller-controlled Chase Manhattan Bank end up owning 31% of the Thyssen group after the war?

    It should be noted that the Thyssen group (TBG) is now the largest industrial conglomerate in Germany, and with a net worth of more than $50 billion dollars, one of the wealthiest corporations in the world. TBG is so rich it even bought out the Krupp family, famous arms makers for Hitler, leaving the Thyssens as the undisputed champion survivors of the Third Reich. Where did the Thyssens get the start-up money to rebuild their empire with such speed after World War II?

    The enormous sums of money deposited into the Union Bank prior to 1942 is the best evidence that Prescott Bush knowingly served as a money launderer for the Nazis. Remember that Union Banks' books and accounts were frozen by the U.S. Alien Property Custodian in 1942 and not released back to the Bush family until 1951. At that time, Union Bank shares representing hundreds of millions of dollars worth of industrial stocks and bonds were unblocked for distribution. Did the Bush family really believe that such enormous sums came from Dutch enterprises? One could sell tulip bulbs and wooden shoes for centuries and not achieve those sums. A fortune this size could only have come from the Thyssen profits made from rearming the Third Reich, and then hidden, first from the Nazi tax auditors, and then from the Allies.

    The Bushes knew perfectly well that Brown Brothers was the American money channel into Nazi Germany, and that Union Bank was the secret pipeline to bring the Nazi money back to America from Holland. The Bushes had to have known how the secret money circuit worked because they were on the board of directors in both directions: Brown Brothers out, Union Bank in.

    Moreover, the size of their compensation is commensurate with their risk as Nazi money launderers. In 1951, Prescott Bush and his father in law each received one share of Union Bank stock, worth $750,000 each. One and a half million dollars was a lot of money in 1951. But then, from the Thyssen point of view, buying the Bushes was the best bargain of the war.

    The bottom line is harsh: It is bad enough that the Bush family helped raise the money for Thyssen to give Hitler his start in the 1920's, but giving aid and comfort to the enemy in time of war is treason. The Bush's bank helped the Thyssens make the Nazi steel that killed allied soldiers. As bad as financing the Nazi war machine may seem, aiding and abetting the Holocaust was worse. Thyssen's coal mines used Jewish slaves as if they were disposable chemicals. There are six million skeletons in the Thyssen family closet, and a myriad of criminal and historical questions to be answered about the Bush family's complicity.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,548

    Re: Further Proof Of Our Devious Government

    Do you expect anyone to read all this. I have books to read. I go to this forum to exchange viewpoints with individuals, not to read somebody's copy and paste crap. We all have search engines you know.
    The terminally stupid and certifiably insane.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-05-2018, 12:00 AM
  2. Proof that MLM is a recession proof industry
    By Doc Bunkum in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-07-2017, 06:12 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-13-2016, 10:41 PM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 08:01 AM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
000, 9/11, accept, accounts, add, address, agen, aid, america, american, another, appears, appointment, attention, azi, bankers, baro, based, bit, body, bombed, books, bright, british, brown, bur, bush family, called, campaign, capabilities, capital, card, carry, cash, caused, chain, chan, channel, charles, charter, chase, check, chemicals, chris, circuit, citizens, citizenship, clients, close, closet, code, company., compensation, complex, connections, conspiracy, corporate, corporation, countries, crap, credible, crisis, currency, david, day, deal, decades, department, deposited, devious, diploma, diplomatic, disease, disputed, doesn, don, doomed, door, dry, dulles, edward, eme, enemy, error, evidence, expert, eye, families, famous, fema, files, financial, find, fla, fled, fooled, fortune, future, give, global, government, green, group, headquarters, held, helped, hey, hidden, high, holdings, holds, holiday, house, huge, idiots, illegally, imagine, include, individuals, influence, information, institution, investigated, investigative, investing, irs, isn, issues, job, john, joined, joint, journalist, large, lived, london, long, loss, manager, mankind, manufacturing, martin, mea, meet, members, men, millions, motives, move, mystery, nam, national, nations, new york times, newspaper, office, operation, operations, opinion, opportunity, ordered, organization, owned, part, partners, paul, pay, payroll, pen, pentagon, people, personal, pile, policies, policy, pos, post, power, prepared, presiden, proof, public, quality, question, questions, raise, reason, reich, release, released, reporter, research, risk, roger, rome, royal, russian, sacred, search, season, secretly, secrets, select, sell, selling, sen, served, service, shares, shouldn, shows, simply, site, sites, small, son, sons, soo, source, space, specifically, spent, start, states, stock, strangers, subs, suggest, summary, sun, take a look, taken, talking, tax fraud, the new york times, threatened, times, tme, told, top, transfer, treason, treatment, twin, u.s. army, une, unit, united, united states, url, usa, view, voor, walker, watching, wealth, web, weeks, west, win, won, wooden, worked, world, www, year, york, youtube

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •