+ Reply to Thread

Birth Cerificate = Corporations

I attended a Christmas Party over the weekend, and wine was flowing like blood in Iraq. May be as a result of that, I got in to a conversation with a person who didn’t t strike me as a loon or someone who would wear tinfoil hats. However, he told me of a conspiracy that first confused me, and then puzzled me. He said, that every individual, who was born after the 1930s have a corporation opened in his name, without their knowledge. The government had taken all silver and gold out of circulation and uses the future labor of these people to cover all the debts that the country has. He then gave me an example about how, when you get pulled over by a cop and they ask you for your name, you should not give your name, because you name that is on your birth certificate is really a name for the corporation, and not yours. And apparently, you as a person can not be held responsible for charges that a “corporation occurs”, so as long as you don’t admit that that is your name, the courts can’t do anything with you. Once you state your name, you take responsibility for that “corporation” and then they have you. There is apparently more to this, but my eyes started to glaze over and I slipped in to wine induced coma, so I am not all that clear on how this should really work.

Please, if anybody knows about this or can elaborate, do so, because as crazy as this sounds, I would have no problem withholding my name if it saves me a few bucks.

“Communism or Capitalism? Choose Oppression Lite, the way of the future”

Re: Birth Cerificate = Corporations

Yes, I too have recently had this inforamtion presented to me by someone I've always felt as a "sound-minded" and of authentic character. (based on his actions- not his words) So it led me to doing some research of my own for collecting more facts and I AM TRULY SHOCKED at what I have learned as FACT and the Ultimate Deception we as Americans have been subjected to without our knowledge. But NOW WE DO KNOW and we NEED to WAKE UP ALL AMERICANS to learn this as well so WE The PEOPLE CAN END IT.

Here is a book that was written with all verifiable info on this subject.
    WARNING: It goes COMPLETELY against all that we have been taught and led to believe by our Government.
    http://www.thegrandawakening.com/files/mary-book.pdf

Another Great source that I have found is America: Freedom to Fascism
    documentary also available on many sites on the web or you can watch it simply by dooing a google search.

Hey Folks,

The book by Mary Croft at Spiritual Economics is probably the best general read on the subject.

The book will amaze you. Actually people can get their credit cards, personal loans and even mortgages written off based on the components of contractual law.

This movement is still in its infancy but will gather more momentum as more and more time passes. Every individual has the right to be free and not be enslaved by corporations like the banking system.

I am currently learning myself on the subject but hope to sort out my own loans within the next six months. The banks create money out of nothing using your signature, then they get you to pay it back with interest, the funny thing is it didn't even exist untill you signed for it!

I opened up a thread similar to this recently but I think it got moved entitled "Birth Cert Fraud". All people have corporations set up on their behalf by the governments on registration of their birth certs. These birth certs are then traded on the markets and their value is all future earnings generated by that particular person. So in actuality these bonds could be worth millions. Some people have even claimed their bonds and now live from them.

It's a great subject, a truthful one and can set a person financially free for the rest of their lives if carried out correctly.

Let's keep the thread going shall we?
    Dominator out!

This,and other examples of Tin-Foil Hat Brigade looniness are discussed at some length by our friends at Quatloos.com on the Tax Protesters forum - for example, this thread on Sam Kennedy...

Quote Originally Posted by Dominator View Post
    Hey Folks,

The book by Mary Croft at Spiritual Economics is probably the best general read on the subject.

The book will amaze you. Actually people can get their credit cards, personal loans and even mortgages written off based on the components of contractual law.

This movement is still in its infancy but will gather more momentum as more and more time passes. Every individual has the right to be free and not be enslaved by corporations like the banking system.

I am currently learning myself on the subject but hope to sort out my own loans within the next six months. The banks create money out of nothing using your signature, then they get you to pay it back with interest, the funny thing is it didn't even exist untill you signed for it!

I opened up a thread similar to this recently but I think it got moved entitled "Birth Cert Fraud". All people have corporations set up on their behalf by the governments on registration of their birth certs. These birth certs are then traded on the markets and their value is all future earnings generated by that particular person. So in actuality these bonds could be worth millions. Some people have even claimed their bonds and now live from them.

It's a great subject, a truthful one and can set a person financially free for the rest of their lives if carried out correctly.

Let's keep the thread going shall we?
    Dominator out!
    Does this apply to just America?

Quote Originally Posted by Binscammd View Post
    Does this apply to just America?
    Not from what I understand. I'd never even heard of this silliness until a friend of mine mentioned a (Canadian) friend of her's who was in the process of claiming control over his bond, or whatever it is.

He was using an American bank for some reason or other but reportedly claims he could have used a Canadian bank as well. Sounds pretty flaky to me, but he was apparently dead serious about the whole thing.