+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 27

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    16

    Lets Go After Something We Can Prove

    Why has everyone forgotten about the terrible assasination of JFK? Do we all just accept the fact that a lone gunman, Lee Harvey Oswald, did it? There is more than enough evidence to prove who really had Kennedy killed. That is where we should start. You have to prove that the government has been corrupt in the past. It will then be more believable that they can be corrupt today as well.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Planet Gong
    Posts
    1,032

    Re: Lets Go After Something We Can Prove

    Junior, this is the Government Scams forum.
    You're lookin' for the Conspiracy Theory Zone, now discussing the latest Paris styles in Tin-foil Hats.
    Besides, everybody knows Jack Kennedy was killed by th' Martians in an attempt to derail the space-flight program.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    811

    Re: Lets Go After Something We Can Prove

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Charles
    Why has everyone forgotten about the terrible assasination of JFK? Do we all just accept the fact that a lone gunman, Lee Harvey Oswald, did it? There is more than enough evidence to prove who really had Kennedy killed. That is where we should start. You have to prove that the government has been corrupt in the past. It will then be more believable that they can be corrupt today as well.
    Since Oswald killed/assinated JFK, there is nothing ot argue about. Go back to being a part of the Flat Earth Society, Holocaust Deniers and the 911 troofers.

    You all share at least a common quality. The acceptance of science ficiton as the truth.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    16

    Re: Lets Go After Something We Can Prove

    HELLO!!!!! This was a government scam! Scams & conspiracies go hand-in-hand, especially when dealing with the United States government! All you need to watch is the Zapruder film. As for the "Wiz", since you "know" that Lee Harvey Oswald did it, please explain the "magic bullet" theory to me. If you believe in that, you might as well believe in Santa Claus, because it is not scientifically possible for a bullet to do what the Warren Commission said it did. Maybe you're not such a wiz after all.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    811

    Re: Lets Go After Something We Can Prove

    Magic bullet theory? Please. YOu've everh eard of ricochet? Bullets have bene known to do some crazy crap as it travels to through the body.

    When my cousin was shot in an accidental shootin, the bullet enter him in a upward direction through his right thigh but it got lodged just under his left clavicle. How the hell doe that happen,.

    Docotrs found that as it richocheted of his hip as it traveled then head toward his clavicle missing several VITAL organs along the way.

    Tell me how some people survice bullets who were shot in the head. So do you believe that htey planted th bullets in their own heads?

    I dont believe in santa claus, but i do believe that things, as improbable as they are, can happen.


    Like I stated, if you buy into these nonsensical theories, you are in the same belief of those who still believe the Earth is flat, that we didn't land on the moon, and holocaust deniers.

    They all share something , and that is the belief that fiction is the truth.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,549

    Re: Lets Go After Something We Can Prove

    A helpful link to begin research into the magic bullet...

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_bullet_theory

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    16

    Re: Lets Go After Something We Can Prove

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizywyg
    Magic bullet theory? Please. YOu've everh eard of ricochet? Bullets have bene known to do some crazy crap as it travels to through the body.
    When my cousin was shot in an accidental shootin, the bullet enter him in a upward direction through his right thigh but it got lodged just under his left clavicle. How the hell doe that happen,.
    Docotrs found that as it richocheted of his hip as it traveled then head toward his clavicle missing several VITAL organs along the way.
    Tell me how some people survice bullets who were shot in the head. So do you believe that htey planted th bullets in their own heads?
    I dont believe in santa claus, but i do believe that things, as improbable as they are, can happen.
    Like I stated, if you buy into these nonsensical theories, you are in the same belief of those who still believe the Earth is flat, that we didn't land on the moon, and holocaust deniers.
    They all share something , and that is the belief that fiction is the truth.
    Dear Mr. Wiz:
    I'm sorry, but there were so many spelling and punctuation errors in your latest post that I couldn't understand what you were trying to say. I guess your lack of intelligence shows for itself. Tell me this, when your cousin was involved in this "accidental shootin" was the bullet in pristine condition when they pulled it out? I can't say I've ever met anyone who "survice bullets"(what does that mean!?!). It might do you some good to go back to grammer school and learn basic english skills before you post anymore. And I would appreciate it if you would PLEASE stop implying that I am one of those crazy Holocaust deniers. The massacre of 6 million people is no joke, and I would think that someone as "educated" as yourself would stop using it as a tool to promote your ridiculous views.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    811

    Re: Lets Go After Something We Can Prove

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Charles
    Dear Mr. Wiz:
    I'm sorry, but there were so many spelling and punctuation errors in your latest post that I couldn't understand what you were trying to say. I guess your lack of intelligence shows for itself.
    This is a forum, where people from all parts of the world come and post. That means that their first language may not be english

    For you to attack someones spellilng and grammar is the first sign of someone who has no argument, and has pretty much lost. That is the typical sign of a poor debater.


    End of story.

    AGain, you are of the same ilk who believes the earth is still flat, that the holocaust didn't happen and that we didn't land on the moon. Thereby, you are a kook.

    Continue to post Roger, with every post you show that you are nothing more than a sheep and brainwashed, and someone who definitely cannot do an ounce of critical thinking, nor posses the aptitude to attempt to do research that extend beyond conspiracy websites.

    Ptolemy discovered the earth was a sphere,
    JFK was murdered by Oswald
    We landed on the moon
    6 million people were murdered by Hitler's regime in the 8 years he was in power.
    And muslim extremist used commercial airplanes as missiles to target and put fear into American lives.
    Last edited by Wizywyg; 12-13-2006 at 11:12 AM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    811

    Re: Lets Go After Something We Can Prove

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Charles
    Dear Mr. Wiz:
    Tell me this, when your cousin was involved in this "accidental shootin" was the bullet in pristine condition when they pulled it out?
    Why yes it was. He wears it as part of a necklace to remind him to make sure that when he cleans a gun, that the chamber is empty.

    Why, do you think that bullets autmoatically disintegrate when they enter the body?

    I can't say I've ever met anyone who "survice bullets"(what does that mean!?!). It might do you some good to go back to grammer school and learn basic english skills before you post anymore.
    There you go again, picking on spelling, when you know exactly what i was talking about. And until they put a spellchecker and grammar thing on this, I dont care if its spelt wrong. You are not my english teacher and this is not for a freaking grade.

    So, before you post a reply, try to post something that actually backs your arguments, so that you dont come off as a fool.

    And I would appreciate it if you would PLEASE stop implying that I am one of those crazy Holocaust deniers.
    You dont believe that JFK was murdered by Oswald. That puts you right there with Holocaust deniers.

    The massacre of 6 million people is no joke, and I would think that someone as "educated" as yourself would stop using it as a tool to promote your ridiculous views.
    Sorry, but you are advocating conspiracy theories . First it was 911 and now its JFK. Considering the type of people who promote both, its easy to lump you because it probably wont be long till you denounce the holocaust, deny that we ever landed on the moon, and that the earth is flat.

    My ridiculous views? You are the one with the ridiculous view. Sorry, but after reviewing the evidence in the JFK case, one little bullet doesn't disprove what happened that day, nor does it clear Oswald of what he did.

    Again, try to use that lump of 10 pounds that sits on your shoulders for something other than listening to kooks.

    YOu do realize whom push these theories right?


    Btw, attack my spelling and grammar, shows again, that you cannot argue facts, and instead rather attack someone. How in any of my post above did you not understand my point?

    of your 5 factless posts here to date, you've actually beaten your race to being a kook than our resident kooks, soulbro and galaxy, who had about 30 posts before they were deemed as kooks.
    Last edited by Wizywyg; 12-13-2006 at 11:10 AM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,840

    Re: Lets Go After Something We Can Prove

    Newcomer, JFK and his brother and Martin Luther King was assissinated by the CIA. I put a post online, I think I posted it on CT forum, go over there and read it. Wizyworm is trapped in propaganda and so is PaulM. They believe anything the freaking government tells them. But JFK was murdered by the CIA. He didnt want to listen to the ELITE so they KILLED HIM, it was not Oswald they used him as a scapegoat. You can post where ever you want too, dont listen to the IDIOTS who told you not too, they are simple to the fact IDIOTS. The CIA claims Kennedy killers in this new video and you will see the photographs you will see the evidence that put the CIA as the assassinators. The evidence was shown the shot came 1 inch behine and they Oh I am talking about Robert Kennedy here, but They were all taken out because they would not listen to the ELITE. http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/fr/a/2/h...ht/6169006.stm it might have archives at http://news.bbc.co.uk Harvey never killed Kennedy Wizworm is a propanda brain washed.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,840

    Re: Lets Go After Something We Can Prove

    another good information is to go to http://www.whatreallyhappened.com on the left side it tells many articles about Kennedy's read that and it also tells you the truths as to what is going on in the daily news. It is a truth seeking information that you will not find on the MEDIA the news is full of BS and it is all PRO-ISRAEL crap and that is what wizyworm and PaulM get their news from the TV NEWS SHT PROPAGANDA.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,840

    Re: Lets Go After Something We Can Prove

    http://www.whatreallyhappened.com they have archives you will learn so much at this site and you click on to the title of each article and it will take you to the article. The owner of this website will add his thoughts to some of the articles you will notice it is his typing in there.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    16

    Re: Lets Go After Something We Can Prove

    Hey There Galaxy! YOU'RE THE MAN!! I'm glad at least someone out there realizes the government is full of lies and propaganda. I know way too many people like The Wiz who WOULD believe that the world is flat if the government told them so. Our country was founded on the belief that we should hold the government accountable to the people. If we never questioned anything that comes out of Washington, politicians would have free reign and we might as well be a dictatorship. JFK had many radical views and was going to change the course that the country was headed for. I believe that if he had lived, American troops would have been out of Vietnam early in his second term. The CIA tried to use JFK with the Bay of Pigs Invasion. When he refused to give them air support, the CIA realized Kennedy was going to do things his own way. He became a threat to the "war machine" and was taken out before he could screw things up for them. Kennedy was a threat to the establishment. Assassinations/covert ops are what the CIA does best. The CIA exists to come up with schemes and plans to overthrow governments, imagine how easy it would be to stage an assassination in a government it has full access to. HEY MR. WIZ-you say that your first language "may not" be English? What is it then? Maybe you are just one of those radical extremists posing as an American. I live in Chicago and even though there is a large Mexican population, we all speak English first. And I'm sure many of my neighbors would have better grammer than you. I can't respect the opinion of an uneducated person. Learn how to write, and maybe I will consider your responses.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,548

    Re: Lets Go After Something We Can Prove

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Charles
    Why has everyone forgotten about the terrible assasination of JFK? Do we all just accept the fact that a lone gunman, Lee Harvey Oswald, did it? There is more than enough evidence to prove who really had Kennedy killed. .
    I'll bite. Prove it.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,548

    Re: Lets Go After Something We Can Prove

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Charles
    Hey There Galaxy! YOU'RE THE MAN!! I'm glad at least someone out there realizes the government is full of lies and propaganda. I know way too many people like The Wiz who WOULD believe that the world is flat if the government told them so. Our country was founded on the belief that we should hold the government accountable to the people. If we never questioned anything that comes out of Washington, politicians would have free reign and we might as well be a dictatorship. JFK had many radical views and was going to change the course that the country was headed for. I believe that if he had lived, American troops would have been out of Vietnam early in his second term. The CIA tried to use JFK with the Bay of Pigs Invasion. When he refused to give them air support, the CIA realized Kennedy was going to do things his own way. He became a threat to the "war machine" and was taken out before he could screw things up for them. Kennedy was a threat to the establishment. Assassinations/covert ops are what the CIA does best. The CIA exists to come up with schemes and plans to overthrow governments, imagine how easy it would be to stage an assassination in a government it has full access to. HEY MR. WIZ-you say that your first language "may not" be English? What is it then? Maybe you are just one of those radical extremists posing as an American. I live in Chicago and even though there is a large Mexican population, we all speak English first. And I'm sure many of my neighbors would have better grammer than you. I can't respect the opinion of an uneducated person. Learn how to write, and maybe I will consider your responses.
    Did the government lie about landing on the moon too?

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    811

    Re: Lets Go After Something We Can Prove

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Charles
    Hey There Galaxy! YOU'RE THE MAN!!
    There you go associating with a member of the board that has been shown to have some mental instability.

    Remember, you are judged by the company you keep, and if you keep on "praising" a known kook on this board, its safe to assume that like minds think alike.

    I'm glad at least someone out there realizes the government is full of lies and propaganda.
    If you haven't realized and lived in the real world. EVERYTHING IS a propaganda. The "democracy" we believe in is rooted in propaganda. What the US did to help support WWII was all propaganda. Films released during the war in the 40's was all Propaganda.

    I know that our government has done some REALLY bad things in the past, and currently, but you are making the government as if its one BIG entity, capable of planning out nefarious plans and hope they all fall into place

    Sorry, but that's a fairy tale. OUR government works in accordance to the MANY millions who work, each AS FALIBLE and susceptible to mistakes as a normal human being. Just because you work for the government, it doesn't mean you automatically become blind to what the government does, nor do you have to share in the beliefs.



    I know way too many people like The Wiz who WOULD believe that the world is flat if the government told them so.
    No, YOU are of the ilk that believe that the world is flat despite the government telling you so, and that even though there is SCIENCE and EVIDENCE AND FACT supporting this, you are still trouting that hte world is flat.

    See the difference here?

    If hte government comes out and says the world is flat, I wouldn't believe them outright. I'd turn to see what supporting evidence and fact supports their claims.

    YOU do not do this. YOU resort to listening to the few "edge" believers, that use rhetoric, ad hominem attacks, circular reasoning and NOT One ounce of fact or evidence.

    Our country was founded on the belief that we should hold the government accountable to the people. If we never questioned anything that comes out of Washington, politicians would have free reign and we might as well be a dictatorship.
    And that is why terms of the president are limited to only 8 years (unless there's a special circumstance for lengthening it) and that leaders in position are changed as each presidential candidate who is elected changes. To make sure that nothing of the sort happens.

    JFK had many radical views and was going to change the course that the country was headed for. I believe that if he had lived, American troops would have been out of Vietnam early in his second term.
    Hindsight is always 20/20. No one knew that Vietnam was going to be as bad as it was when the US sent troops over. And we learned a very costly mistake.

    The CIA tried to use JFK with the Bay of Pigs Invasion. When he refused to give them air support, the CIA realized Kennedy was going to do things his own way. He became a threat to the "war machine" and was taken out before he could screw things up for them. Kennedy was a threat to the establishment. Assassinations/covert ops are what the CIA does best.
    Blah blah blah..;.

    REally, you need to research further to know that hte CIA had nothing to do with JFK and the Bay of Pigs is nothing more than a red herring used by conspiarcy theorist to throw you off from the real truth.

Similar Threads

  1. Lets go Patriots Lets Go !
    By Administrator in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-16-2014, 10:35 PM
  2. I will prove 911 has nothing to do with Muslims
    By rodin in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 461
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 03:35 AM
  3. I will prove 7/7 was a set-up
    By rodin in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-30-2011, 07:32 AM
  4. Who’s who? And prove it, too
    By SnappyDan in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 11:17 AM
  5. Ok, let's set this straight - Prove it!
    By Jerry_ok in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2008, 10:12 PM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
acceptance, add, ale, allowed, america, american, another, article, ass, aus, australia, basic, believers, bite, body, building, bull, bush family, care, carefully, cer, chan, channel, charles, chicago, clear, conceal, conspiracy, corrupt, costly, couldn, countries, cover, crack, crap, critical, day, dead, dear, doe, doesn, don, dont, door, drink, edge, electric, ells, enter, establishment, extra, extremely, extremists, fall, fla, flat, flight, fool, forum, free, front, give, government, guys, hands, harvey, hats, head, hell, hey, high, hollywood, hot, huma, human, idiot, idiots, imagine, involved, jack, joke, kennedy, kkk, land, large, latest, leaders, learn, line, link, lis, listen, lived, long, los, lying, magic, martin, max, mea, meet, meeting, men, mental, mentally, mexican, million, millions, moon, move, movie, nam, onli, orders, org, outs, overthrow, owner, pakistan, paper, par, part, past, people, person, personal, picture, pigs, planning, plans, poison, poor, pos, posing, post, posted, posts, pounds, power, presiden, program, proves, public, push, quality, race, red, refused, regime, regular, released, remind, research, resident, respect, riches, robert, rock, roger, roo, roy, russia, safe, scams, science, screw, scumbag, sen, sho, shows, sign, site, soo, source, space, spent, sphere, stage, start, starts, states, stone, stop, story, styles, supporting, supports, taken, talking, targeted, tells, thinks, times, told, top, totally, truth, typing, united, united states, uranium, url, usa, view, vital, watch, won, wont, writing

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •