+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank

Fascist Lezbo Mary Cheney's Test Tube Love Child

Here's another episode in the endless saga of GOP Liars and Hypocrites, folks.

Mary Cheney, daughter of GOP Family Values Kinda Guy, Psychopathic Liar (insurgents in their last throws), War-Criminal and General Repudlickin Scumbag "Dead Eye" Dickie is pregnant with the sperm provided by "Who Knows".

It's obvious what Mary does when she isn't laboring for Big Daddy Dick.

Yes, this is the same crew who works tirelessly to amend The US Constitution so that Gays can't do what this filthy slot lapping Lesbian Hypocrite does on her time off:

It's the same old story with these low-down Monkey pervs and degenerates: Do as I say, not as I do.

This is certainly not good news for their radical-right wing Evangelical Repudlickin "base", either, who are now rapidly discovering that you can trust these filthy Right-Wing Monkey Dirtbag Hypocrites about as far as you can throw The World Trade Center.

__________________________________________________ _______________________
    Groups Mixed on Mary Cheney's Pregnancy
    Associated Press

NEW YORK, Dec. 6 - Conservative leaders voiced dismay Wednesday at news that Mary Cheney, the lesbian daughter of Dick Cheney, is pregnant, while a gay-rights group said the vice president faces "a lifetime of sleepless nights" for serving in an administration that has opposed recognition of same-sex couples.

Mary Cheney, 37, and her partner of 15 years, Heather Poe, 45, are expecting a baby in late spring, said Lea Anne McBride, a spokeswoman for the vice president.

"The vice president and Mrs. Cheney are looking forward with eager anticipation" to the arrival of their sixth grandchild, McBride said.

Mary Cheney was an aide to her father during the 2004 campaign, and now is vice president for consumer advocacy at AOL. She and Poe moved from Colorado to Virginia a year ago to be closer to the Cheney family.

Family Pride, which advocates on behalf of gay and lesbian families, noted that Virginia last month became one of 27 states with a constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage.

"Unless they move to a handful of less restrictive states, Heather will never be able to have a legal relationship with her child," said Family Pride executive director Jennifer Chrisler.

The couple "will quickly face the reality that no matter how loved their child will be. ... he or she will never have the same protections that other children born to heterosexual couples enjoy," Chrisler said. "Grandfather Cheney will no doubt face a lifetime of sleepless nights as he reflects on the irreparable harm he and his administration have done to the millions of American gay and lesbian parents and their children."

For years, Mary Cheney's openness about her sexual orientation had posed a dilemma for conservative activists who admire Dick Cheney's stance on many issues but consider homosexuality a sin.

Janice Crouse of Concerned Women for America described the pregnancy as "unconscionable."

"It's very disappointing that a celebrity couple like this would deliberately bring into the world a child that will never have a father," said Crouse, a senior fellow at the group's think tank. "They are encouraging people who don't have the advantages they have."

Crouse said there was no doubt that the news would, in conservatives' eyes, be damaging to the Bush administration, which already has been chided by some leaders on the right for what they felt was halfhearted commitment to anti-abortion and anti-gay-rights causes in this year's general election.

Carrie Gordon Earll, a policy analyst for the conservative Christian ministry Focus on the Family, expressed empathy for the Cheney family but depicted the newly announced pregnancy as unwise.

"Just because you can conceive a child outside a one-woman, one-man marriage doesn't mean it's a good idea," said. "Love can't replace a mother and a father."

The vice president's office declined to elaborate on the circumstances of Mary Cheney's pregnancy.

The news was welcomed by the president of the largest national gay-rights group, Joe Solmonese of the Human Rights Campaign.

"Mary and Heather's decision to have a child is an example that families in America come in all different shapes and sizes," he said. "The bottom line is that a family is made up of love and commitment."
    Last edited by dchristie; 12-10-2006 at 07:41 PM.

Re: Fascist Lezbo Mary Cheney's Test Tube Love Child

It sure would put icing on this cake if Mary were to have a Melissa Etheridge moment and announce that Bill Clinton was actually the father of her child. :D

Quote Originally Posted by bairdi
    It sure would put icing on this cake if Mary were to have a Melissa Etheridge moment and announce that Bill Clinton was actually the father of her child. :D
    OMG! Can you imagine!! :eek: lmao

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    Here's another episode in the endless saga of GOP Liars and Hypocrites, folks.

Mary Cheney, daughter of GOP Family Values Kinda Guy, Psychopathic Liar (insurgents in their last throws), War-Criminal and General Repudlickin Scumbag "Dead Eye" Dickie is pregnant with the sperm provided by "Who Knows".

It's obvious what Mary does when she isn't laboring for Big Daddy Dick.

Yes, this is the same crew who works tirelessly to amend The US Constitution so that Gays can't do what this filthy slot lapping Lesbian Hypocrite does on her time off:

It's the same old story with these low-down Monkey pervs and degenerates: Do as I say, not as I do.

This is certainly not good news for their radical-right wing Evangelical Repudlickin "base", either, who are now rapidly discovering that you can trust these filthy Right-Wing Monkey Dirtbag Hypocrites about as far as you can throw The World Trade Center.
    I don't like Dick Cheney, but I have to take up for him here. Because as far as I know, this is one issue where he has openly, and adamantly disagreed with Bush and the Republican party.

Cheney ranks right up there with Bush when it comes to abusing his position as VP. But when it comes to being a father, I think he has displayed nothing but support for his daughter's gay lifestyle.

If anything, Bush's stand on gay issues shows a total disrespect for the VP. It must be very difficult for Cheney to work everyday with someone that he knows is doing everything possible to hurt his daughter. I don't know how he does it. I sure couldn't...

Today's GOP is dominated by ideological purists who would, if given free reign, dismantle everything we have worked so hard to achieve while imposing the moral strictures of their right-wing, fundamentalist Christian allies. Republicans simply don't care about anything except imposing their praetorian agenda upon all Americans. There is no good reason for these overbearing, tyrannical conservative to impose their will on gays other than it makes them "feel good". "Feel-good" Republican policies versus constructive liberal policies, take your pick. I only hope Mr. Cheney can enjoy his grandchild even though it is his Party's politics that will make that child a social pariah.

Quote Originally Posted by UserName
    Today's GOP is dominated by ideological purists who would, if given free reign, dismantle everything we have worked so hard to achieve while imposing the moral strictures of their right-wing, fundamentalist Christian allies. Republicans simply don't care about anything except imposing their praetorian agenda upon all Americans. There is no good reason for these overbearing, tyrannical conservative to impose their will on gays other than it makes them "feel good". "Feel-good" Republican policies versus constructive liberal policies, take your pick. I only hope Mr. Cheney can enjoy his grandchild even though it is his Party's politics that will make that child a social pariah.
    Well said UserName. Cheney, in a position of power and influence, could have spoken out against the prejudice practiced against the gay and lesbian community by his party, but has chosen instead to remain silent and tow the party line. These people again and again continue to display their blatant hypocrisy.

TheWorker Guest

VP of consumer advocacy at AOL huh?? wonder how she got that job...

dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorker
    VP of consumer advocacy at AOL huh?? wonder how she got that job...

Yeah... wonder whose slot she had to slurp for that job.

Quote Originally Posted by bairdi
    Cheney, in a position of power and influence, could have spoken out against the prejudice practiced against the gay and lesbian community by his party, but has chosen instead to remain silent and tow the party line. These people again and again continue to display their blatant hypocrisy.
    Granted - Cheney could and SHOULD take a stronger stand against the abuse of his daughter. But he has publically made his position known:

Cheney at odds with Bush on gay marriage

Updated: 10:51 a.m. ET Aug 25, 2004

DAVENPORT, Iowa - Vice President Dick Cheney, whose daughter Mary is a lesbian, drew criticism from both proponents and foes of gay marriage Tuesday after he distanced himself from President Bush’s call for a constitutional amendment to ban same-sex marriage.

At a campaign rally in this Mississippi River town, Cheney spoke supportively about gay relationships, saying “freedom means freedom for everyone,” when asked about his stand on gay marriage.

“Lynne and I have a gay daughter, so it’s an issue our family is very familiar with,” Cheney told an audience that included his daughter. “With the respect to the question of relationships, my general view is freedom means freedom for everyone. ... People ought to be free to enter into any kind of relationship they want to.

“The question that comes up with the issue of marriage is what kind of official sanction or approval is going to be granted by government? Historically, that’s been a relationship that has been handled by the states. The states have made that fundamental decision of what constitutes a marriage,” he said.

Bush backs a constitutional amendment prohibiting gay marriage, a move Cheney says was prompted by various judicial rulings, including the action in Massachusetts that made gay marriage legal.

“I think his perception was that the courts, in effect, were beginning to change, without allowing the people to be involved,” Cheney said. “The courts were making the judgment for the entire country.”

Addressing Bush’s position on the amendment, Cheney said: “At this point, say, my own preference is as I’ve stated, but the president makes policy for the administration. He’s made it clear that he does, in fact, support a constitutional amendment on this issue.”

Those comments drew criticism from the conservative Family Research Council, with President Tony Perkins saying: “I find it hard to believe the vice president would stray from the administration’s position on defense policy or tax policy. For many pro-family voters, protecting traditional marriage ranks ahead of the economy and job creation as a campaign issue.”

Perkins added that if Cheney sees a problem with activist judges, “then how can he not endorse the same solution the president and his pro-family allies have proposed? We urge Vice President Cheney to support President Bush and a constitutional amendment on marriage.”

Steven Fisher, spokesman for the Human Rights Campaign, a gay and lesbian advocacy group, said Cheney’s remarks show a stark difference with Bush’s efforts “to put discrimination in the Constitution.”

“President Bush is feeling the heat. The administration has been using gay Americans to drive a wedge into the electorate. There are millions of American families who have gay family members and friends, who are offended by the president’s use of discrimination,” Fisher said.

Last month, Lynne Cheney said states should have the final say over the legal status of personal relationships, a comment that came just days before the Senate failed to back the ban.

Cheney said the amendment did not have the votes to pass, but he also said the federal Defense of Marriage Act, which President Clinton signed into law in 1996, may be enough.

“Most states have addressed this and there is on the books the federal statute, the Defense of Marriage Act, passed in 1996, and to date, it has not been successfully challenged in the courts and may be sufficient to resolve the issue,” the vice president said.

The Cheneys have two daughters, both of whom are working on the campaign. Mary Cheney is director of vice presidential operations for the Bush-Cheney re-election campaign. She held a public role as her father’s assistant in the 2000 campaign and helped the GOP recruit gay voters during the 2002 midterm elections.

During the 2000 campaign, vice presidential candidate Cheney took the position that states should decide legal issues about personal relationships and that people should be free to enter relationships of their choosing. Sens. John Kerry of Massachusetts and John Edwards of North Carolina, oppose the amendment. The Democratic candidates also oppose gay marriage, but defend a gay couple’s rights to the same legal protections as those conferred in marriage.

Cheney family values

Their politics are one thing. The Cheneys' family bond seems to be wholly another.
    Copyright 2006 Houston Chronicle

Conservative or progressive, few Americans have escaped the dispiritment of watching a parade of public figures flapping the banner of family values in the past year, only to be revealed as utter hypocrites. Rep. Mark Foley, R-Florida, decried the ravages of child molesters while making sexual overtures to minors in his power. Pastor Ted Haggard goaded a mammoth religious congregation into demonizing gays — only to be accused of engaging in the legal personal behavior he wanted to deny to others.

By contrast, Vice President Dick Cheney has never been much of a crusader on the sexual conduct of others. He's never tried to pass himself off as much more than a hawkish security maven and tax-cutting conservative. Yet in contrast to so many of his colleagues and associates, Cheney quietly exemplifies the type of family values that really do make this country stronger. His relationship with lesbian daughter Mary Cheney consistently has been exhibit A.

When Mary Cheney first came out at 16, her father promptly assured her of unconditional love. "You're my daughter and I love you and I just want you to be happy," Mary Cheney wrote in her recent memoir.

Cheney must have walked the walk in the years after that too, because in 2004 Mary Cheney quit her job to work on his campaign. Then — an even more convincing sign of affection — Cheney moved with her partner, Heather Poe, to Virginia to be closer to her family.

Now Mary Cheney and Poe have announced that Cheney is pregnant with their first child. The vice president and his wife said they're looking forward to this latest grandchild.

They're among the few in public life to be so sanguine, however. Christian conservatives, including those who attacked Democratic Sen. John Edwards for even alluding to Cheney's orientation, appear outraged by the pregnancy. Concerned Women for America called it "unconscionable."

Some gay advocates and other nonconservatives have had mixed reactions. They can't quite see Mary Cheney as a heroine: both she and her father worked uncomplainingly to re-elect an administration that endorsed a constitutional ban on gay marriage.

While the Cheneys' political views certainly expose them to controversy and debate, their apparent family values can only be called exemplary.

Here is a family that refuses to let sexual orientation trump parent-child devotion. Apparently neither father nor daughter (nor mother, for that matter) have constrained each other from assuming very different public identities. Criticism from all quarters, hasn't visibly affected their choices. Finally, the Cheneys insist it's possible to be Republican without being bigoted.

As it happens, in order to move closer to the vice president, Mary Cheney and her family have landed in Virginia — one of the states with the fewest legal protections for gay families like hers. Will she become an activist there to better defend her child's rights? Will the vice president?

It would reflect badly on both if they didn't.

Unassailable, though, is the Cheneys' success at an arguably tougher achievement: maintaining a strong family. Whether you respect their politics, in their personal lives they seem to have achieved an American ideal: a family that manages to respect each other's autonomy while supporting each other's highest goals.

I just have to say:

"filthy slot lapping Lesbian" is an utterly abhorrent phrase, dchristie. How can you argue on behalf of GLBT culture with such baseness? I felt ashamed just reading it. TWICE. What's the fixation on oral sex about? What does that have to do with anything but debasing the issue?

Mary Cheney supports her father because she probably still craves his approval, just like any children on this earth crave approval from the people that gave them life. Most children would forgive their parents of all but the most heinous crimes, and parents would do the same, so why get in a wad about this issue? After all, Mary Cheney is openly gay, so she's not a complete hypocrite; she just unconditionally supports/forgives her father the way he does to her.

I think you're being just a tad unrealistic here. Even if father and daughter denounced each other in the most extreme terms, how would that stop all the gay paranoia? There's only so much two people can do to influence the entire govt., not matter how powerful they may be. But I'll tell you one thing, your derogatory epithets aimed at lesbians sound pretty paranoid, and just plain disgusting. Have some decorum, please.
    Last edited by Microcosma000; 12-11-2006 at 08:35 PM.

Base vulgarity is one thing dchristie and frankg have in common. In fact, that's all they seem to share with one another anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ianmatthews
    Base vulgarity is one thing dchristie and frankg have in common. In fact, that's all they seem to share with one another anymore.
    DieChrist's graphic vulgarity far exceeds anything frank has ever posted.

DieChrist is also a liberal hypocrite. He is a champion for the minority classes in the U.S. unless they are conservative. Then is is the most degrading racist, bigoted piece of human waste on the planet. A trait most liberals here completely ignore because he has the most important trait to a liberal... A hatred for George W. Bush.

So the "lesbo" comments, the call for the genocide of all the Jews in Israel, along with a list of other liberal "no-no's" are completely ignored as they throw their hat into his ring and engage in dialog with this buffoon.

And lets set the record straight with some facts... I know... I know... Facts and liberalism don't go together very well, but watching the left make up sh!t as they go along gets real old.

John Kerry and George Bush had the same stand on gay marriage. They both were against it and feel that "Marriage" is for the union of a man and a woman only. How ever, they both support the right of individual states to adopt "civil union" laws to give gay couples the same rights as married couples have.

So for certain folks here on the left to imply that George Bush was against gay couples being given the same rights as married couples, that is a lie. He was and is against the term "Marriage" being applied to gay couples for a very good reason. Marriage is recognized by most religions in the world as the union of a man and woman, and applying that term to gay unions, would offend many in the religious community. There is no reason why gay couples can't be recognized and at the same time, protect the integrity of a religious ceremony that has been around for thousands of years.

In my opinion, anyone who demands that the word "Marriage" be applied to gay couples, is someone who purposely wants to hurt the religious communities in America, and deserves to be labeled as such.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    DieChrist's graphic vulgarity far exceeds anything frank has ever posted.

DieChrist is also a liberal hypocrite. He is a champion for the minority classes in the U.S. unless they are conservative. Then is is the most degrading racist, bigoted piece of human waste on the planet. A trait most liberals here completely ignore because he has the most important trait to a liberal... A hatred for George W. Bush.

So the "lesbo" comments, the call for the genocide of all the Jews in Israel, along with a list of other liberal "no-no's" are completely ignored as they throw their hat into his ring and engage in dialog with this buffoon.

You call dchristie a liberal and champion of minorities. Then in the same paragraph call him a bigot.

It seems to me you are just a case of ranting, fuming contradictions.

And I don't think I'm the only one who has noticed your own religious and ethnic bigotry here, either.

Really, I haven't noticed where he has championed any minorities.

In fact, he doesn't appear to be a liberal at all to me.

It does appear you live in a small world of labels and stereotypes and are seeing a reflection of yourself.
    Last edited by DrWho; 12-12-2006 at 12:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    And lets set the record straight with some facts... I know... I know... Facts and liberalism don't go together very well, but watching the left make up sh!t as they go along gets real old.

John Kerry and George Bush had the same stand on gay marriage. They both were against it and feel that "Marriage" is for the union of a man and a woman only. How ever, they both support the right of individual states to adopt "civil union" laws to give gay couples the same rights as married couples have.

So for certain folks here on the left to imply that George Bush was against gay couples being given the same rights as married couples, that is a lie. He was and is against the term "Marriage" being applied to gay couples for a very good reason. Marriage is recognized by most religions in the world as the union of a man and woman, and applying that term to gay unions, would offend many in the religious community. There is no reason why gay couples can't be recognized and at the same time, protect the integrity of a religious ceremony that has been around for thousands of years.

In my opinion, anyone who demands that the word "Marriage" be applied to gay couples, is someone who purposely wants to hurt the religious communities in America, and deserves to be labeled as such.
    I geuss if John Kerry is your idea of an average liberal, you're welcome to that.

I do not see see religion as a "very good reason" to keep gays from being able to marry. Sorry. I'm not trying to "hurt" religious communities, I just don't agree with the sentiment.

Eventually, gay marriage will be legal in all fifty states. The genie is out of the bottle. Sorry, social conservatives.

Last edited by ianmatthews; 12-12-2006 at 09:10 AM.