+ Reply to Thread

In-debt assistance

Has anyone tried these companies? Well, we have! What they do is have you sign a contract to pay them a set amount each month and they in turn pay your credit cards off. What they don't tell you is that you may pay them 12 months, or more, before any of your debtors receive any payment. We paid for 10 months and not one dime was paid to anyone. Now our credit is down the drain and we have to file bankruptcy. I even checked with Scam.com and I had responses saying it worked to them. My advice is STAY AWAY!!!

Rusted is offline Gold Scams Member User Rank

Re: In-debt assistance

Never trust anything on a forum. Do independent research. Local libraries are a good place to start. Also, many, many books on personal finance.

There are a lot of scammers patrolling this board. Always be wary of positive responses. Especially coming from one post wonders.

Yeah, I should have known, but we were desperate. Anyone out there thinking about using these people, we used NDS, don't. The judge said they had people in there filing due to these people and wanting a way out. We were sucked right in.

There are some good ones. I went through one a few years ago. But it was a local company of which my friends husband was the manager of. We were able to pay off $31,000 in debt in 2 1/2 years. Rule of thumb though, if it's on the internet - be very alert to a scam. Not everything is a scam, but it seems that they like to linger and hang out on the internet.

I know that this particular company I worked with is around the state I live in, they may be all around the US! PM me if you'd like their information. And I can ask my friend's husband if they're in your area.

Quote Originally Posted by ctownmom
    Has anyone tried these companies? Well, we have! What they do is have you sign a contract to pay them a set amount each month and they in turn pay your credit cards off. What they don't tell you is that you may pay them 12 months, or more, before any of your debtors receive any payment. We paid for 10 months and not one dime was paid to anyone. Now our credit is down the drain and we have to file bankruptcy. I even checked with Scam.com and I had responses saying it worked to them. My advice is STAY AWAY!!!
    your a worryin fool i guess!?i was too!?bankruptcys a breeze!?quit fearin authority!?i can tell you that the whole system is used to beggin for mercy and countin on ignorance and willingness to submit outa fear!?you have the upper hand!?always!?it's a poker game and the other side is spoiled by the fall on their faces/folds and dont even bother to challenge the stout!?your fear of LOSS is their only HOPE!?that's as long as you are not pullin a scam!?after all,it's just a system and all systems are like government in general!?they have no personal interest!?so it's just a matter of knowing the ropes as they say!?and lucky for us,the ropes are still on our side!?keepin the battle in the ring of fools!?DONT BE ONE!?dont judge your self worth by your monetary status!?dont let others threaten you with it's demise!?they wont if you dont!?the ol' oxymoron clause!?i even charged the whole thing on my credit card!?(hired good golf trophy lawyer!?)hehe!!......just askin...