+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The best opportunity

I know some people just dont lik MLM b/c they are scared of work.
    This company is debt free and now Natural Cures Kevin is copying their system but Kevin's system will cost you like to join his websites

http://www.automaticbuilder.com/energize/

Im not just in this for money but for the health products like silver solution the only patented colloidal silver product

http://www.automaticbuilder.com/energize/silver/

Re: The best opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by hakeemrahshad
    I know some people just dont lik MLM b/c they are scared of work.

They don't like MLM cause they don't work. How can you work something that doesn't work? :rolleyes:

Unlucky... MLM DOES work.

If it didn't, I'd have to get up every morning and drive my daughter to daycare while I work for 8 hours a day... but since MLM does work, I get to stay home and raise my daughter myself.
    I do not believe that MLM/Network Marketing is a bad business model. I believe it's the shady people in MLM that make it LOOK bad. As long as you work hard, run your business ethically, and work with ethical people, then MLM can help you reach your financial goals... whether it's just to make extra money on the side or a full-time income.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience."

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

Quote Originally Posted by April47
    Unlucky... MLM DOES work.

If it didn't, I'd have to get up every morning and drive my daughter to daycare while I work for 8 hours a day... but since MLM does work, I get to stay home and raise my daughter myself.

That's because Eniva is one of the very few that does work. The product works and therefore successful; to sell. :D

This company is debt free
    OK, in big business you do not want to be debt free. Debt is a way to bring capital into the company by borrowing from banks, large investors and stockholders. If you want to expand and prosper you have to borrow. Thats how Western financial system works.

I like when MLMers tout that their "companies" are debt free. They are debt free because MLMs are getting money from sign-ups to keep themselves afloat. By joining you are giving MLMs a loan they do not have to pay back.

I guess MLM works for some but not for others. In addition some sees it as a pastime to past time, others as a job to gain some extra income, and a few as a proffession.
    Last edited by yual; 12-10-2006 at 09:05 AM.

Well this one works for me dont know what to say is I did my research and I am doing fine

www.automaticbuilder.com/energize
    you spend 5 dollars a day at starbucks or lunch why not make that money work
    Last edited by hakeemrahshad; 12-10-2006 at 08:08 PM.

ProductBrokerofMA Guest

The only America's Most Powerful Business Opportunity is the Market America Un-Franchise System.We are not MLM,we are specializing to 1:1 Marketing,Internet Marketing,Product Mass Customization and a Product Brokerage Company.

For more informations go check out the websites:

www.marketamerica.com
    www.marketamericascience.com
    www.portaltour.unfranchise.com

Is this free for all for spammers?

This is NOT a scam - try it - do it honestly - it works...

HOW TO TURN $6 INTO $60,000!! No Scam. Really Works.

THIS REALLY CAN MAKE YOU EASY MONEY! IT WORKS! BUT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW IT TO THE LETTER FOR IT TO WORK!!!

A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroup, and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. : Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right? Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it: All, So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!?. Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end second week I had made a total over $1,000.00! This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $10,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. Its: Certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the lottery!!

STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope to prevent thievery. Next, place one paper in each stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service by this. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

#1) Andrew Soodeen
    3022 San Carlos Drive
    Margate, FL 33063

#2) Deric Mushung
    1137 McMormick Dr.
    Monroe MI, 48162

#3) Tawny Cole
    3512 Lockport St.
    Las Vegas, NV 89129

#4) Marc Mushung
    407 Sackett Ave.
    Monroe MI, 48162

#5) Becca Crossno
    1445 Garfield Ave.
    Blaine, WA 98230

#6) Jacob Duran
    130 Surf Court apt. #322
    Nassau Bay, TX 77058

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups, message board. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make!

DIRECTIONS- HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS, MESSAGE BOARDS
    You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply copy and paste to a blank document. Search for (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.) Paste this article and form your document You're done with your first one!. : Congratulations! THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, and it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!

REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS OR MESSAGE BOARDS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! Millions upon millions of newsgroups, on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions and so on are accessed everyday, by people who are honest and willing to try and make some extra cash. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work.

Most people think this is a scam, but you actually do get thousands of dollars out of it, if the process is followed, it works!!!!

^^^ nobody fall for that.... that scam has been posted on here so many times it's not even funny!!! classic chain letter, internet style.
    I do not believe that MLM/Network Marketing is a bad business model. I believe it's the shady people in MLM that make it LOOK bad. As long as you work hard, run your business ethically, and work with ethical people, then MLM can help you reach your financial goals... whether it's just to make extra money on the side or a full-time income.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience."

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

Quote Originally Posted by Unlucky36
    That's because Eniva is one of the very few that does work. The product works and therefore successful; to sell. :D
    lol.. ok ok have you had the Eniva products? OMG if so how did you keep them down i join Eniva with out trying the Vibe , Big mistake on my part!
    i use the Agel products they work.. as much as people on here say there so bad for you . i cant see a mlm go so fast and have so many reps if it was that bad, people chat about the added sugars, but read the facts, there form the berrys, " ALL NATURAL " they couldn't print it on the box if it wasn't
    so ! with Eniva i lost money Agel helped me to make it and much more back
    and the products really work Vibe might too if you can keep it down.. :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by April47
    ^^^ nobody fall for that.... that scam has been posted on here so many times it's not even funny!!! classic chain letter, internet style.
    for once im with April on that one !! scam all the way

Quote Originally Posted by borisf96
    I like when MLMers tout that their "companies" are debt free. They are debt free because MLMs are getting money from sign-ups to keep themselves afloat. By joining you are giving MLMs a loan they do not have to pay back.
    A lot of MLMs are debt free and don't have sign-up fees. Free sign up
    MLMs can be found on my website.
    MLM Articles

Free Radio Download - Listen to 100s of streaming radio station.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBrymer
    A lot of MLMs are debt free and don't have sign-up fees. Free sign up
    MLMs can be found on my website.
    So how do you keep the pyramid going?

#1) Andrew Soodeen
    3022 San Carlos Drive
    Margate, FL 33063

#2) Deric Mushung
    1137 McMormick Dr.
    Monroe MI, 48162

#3) Tawny Cole
    3512 Lockport St.
    Las Vegas, NV 89129

#4) Marc Mushung
    407 Sackett Ave.
    Monroe MI, 48162

#5) Becca Crossno
    1445 Garfield Ave.
    Blaine, WA 98230

#6) Jacob Duran
    130 Surf Court apt. #322
    Nassau Bay, TX 77058
    Which one on the list do you think he is?