+ Reply to Thread

Mr.Mom Guest

I found one that worked for me...

I know there are a lot of work at home scams out there, I've been screwed over by them a couple of times, but I did find one that is legit. I have made a little bit of money and am still making a little bit. It's worth looking into. I did my research on it and I've gained more than I put into it.

NO CLICKBANK OR AFFILIATE LINKS ALLOWED HERE. NO ADVERTISING, CHEAPSCAPE, WE ARE NOT YOUR "FREE" ADVERTISING VENUE. BUY A CLICK AD IF YOU ARE SO DESPERATE FOR BUSINESS.

LADY MOD
    Last edited by sojustask; 12-11-2006 at 07:05 PM.

Re: I found one that worked for me...

You say that you found "one" that worked for you. But I am curious as to how it is working? Are you basically reselling the same package that was sold to you or are you selling actual products that can be of some benefit to people?

When seeing opportunities like this ask yourself two questions:

1)If I knew a way to make $1,000 a day in my spare time, would I sell it for only $49.95?

2)If people could really make $1,000 a day ($365,000 a year) with a one time investment of $49.95, why would any one get a job?

Mr.Mom Guest

I understand how you both feel. I agree with your points as well. I am reselling information that was provided as well as reselling the package. I have seen many businesses online (Fortune 500) doing the same thing this business offers. Take a look at it and see for yourself. I mean, you will only know if you try. I have seen many opportunities out there that require me to pay $500-1000 just to get started only to be told that I will need an additional $500 - 1000 to get it where it needs be. I have not made 1000/day and am not saying you will. I am saying I actually made more than what I put in and that to me is fine. Who couldn't use an extra 100-200/wk or per month? I know I could. I will say that for one to make 1000 a day they would need to invest a lot of money advertising before they saw a return like that. I am not looking to do that. I just wanted a little bit of money every now and then. I own my own business that I have to be at during the day so I know how hard work can pay off. I am not just some lazy person sitting around looking for a way to make 500K per year doing nothing. I will tell you that being a busines owner in the "real world" I have met a LOT of people that make even more than that doing absolutely nothing.

They provide a phone number, an address and other contact information when you sign up. I researched them as I was also skeptical and it checked out. Again, I am NOT saying you will make 1000 a day like the ad does, but you can and will make some money.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mom
    that make even more than that doing absolutely nothing.

They provide a phone number, an address and other contact information when you sign up. I researched them as I was also skeptical and it checked out. Again, I am NOT saying you will make 1000 a day like the ad does, but you can and will make some money.
    Who are they?

It's the infamous, Ultimate Wealth Package being sold through clickbank of course.

I don't know if there's real age demographic here on Scam.com, but for those of us that have been around the block a few times, there was a movie released in 1976 called Network. In the movie, one of the lead character screams a sentance that, for many, became unforgetable: "I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore." It just seems to fit this posting. Mr. Mom, don't take this personally, as it's not meant to be, unless you intentionallay represent everything wrong with far too many MLM's and "opportunities". You won't be the only one I'll say this to.

I, for one, am sick and tired of "click here", "listen to this", "watch this presentation", and on and on, ad nauseum. How about if we try something a bit different beginning with Mr. Mom's post.

First, who are you in real life. Not some screen name, but a real, verifiable name. Now, let's go for where you live; not the street address, but are you in the US, Europe, Asia, where? Where is the brick and mortal location of the company behind this, and how can they be contacted by mail, email and telephone? What is your REAL email address, not some affiliate link or Yahoo address that could evaporate at any given time. Now, a direct phone number to you, not some customer call center or mentor or support group. Now that we know a bit about you and the company you're representing, LAY OUT THE ENTIRE PROGRAM IN YOUR POST - NO clicking! If you truly believe you've got a winner here, spell out every single nut and bolt, every dollar of direct and indirect investment, the success rate of sign-up's to day, and every single step someone must do to make this work for them; everything. Are you willing to state without reservation, that you stand behind this opportunity 100%, to the point that if someone enters into it, does absolutely everything they can to succeed and still don't turn a decent profit, you personally will refund their investment in full?

While this may all sound a bit draconian, it's a very simply way for all of us here to separate out the spammers from the sincere. The spammers and scammers need to hide behind their collective keyboards, which the sincere are more than willing to share anything we'd like to know.

I look forward to hearing back from you,

Jerry

junior... hop link??

Mr.Mom Guest

I'm 30 years old
    I live on the westcoast.
    As far as initial investment it was the $49.95 plus another $39.95. Within 1 day I made $94.00. That's it! Never in my whole experience doing these home based business systems has that happened.
    I'm not going to post my phone number as that would be completely stupid.
    I also don't feel that posting my "real name" is going to be of any benefit either as there is no reason to "put me on trial" for telling you my story.
    I made some money using the package plain and simple. If you don't want to believe me that it worked, that's alright. Don't click the link and go about your merry way. I'm alright with that. I was a skeptic as well. I still am when it comes to these types of businesses. All I was trying to say was that I signed up for the $90 and I've made more than that since joining. PERIOD! It happened within the first week. Why would I say that if I hold your hand I will GUARANTEE you would make money or I will refund your money? I expect that you are all adults and can make your own choices. I have been in many situations where I paid my money for these systems and nothing happened even when I did everything the company showed me. I am only offering those who choose the same opportunity. That's all. If you disagree that's ok too. I am not here to change all of your opinions. That's the great thing about our country. We don't have to agree. You all seems like very intelligent people who have been screwed over like me with these "businesses" and are pretty upset and fed up about it. Totally understandable...

Quote Originally Posted by LuvNLife
    I don't know if there's real age demographic here on Scam.com, but for those of us that have been around the block a few times, ...snip....

I look forward to hearing back from you,

Jerry
    Jerry,
    Very inspirational post, thank you.
    Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by Zaneypop
    When seeing opportunities like this ask yourself two questions:

1)If I knew a way to make $1,000 a day in my spare time, would I sell it for only $49.95?

2)If people could really make $1,000 a day ($365,000 a year) with a one time investment of $49.95, why would any one get a job?
    Hell, I wonder if some of these people are real or just made up by the company to get you to buy their stuff.

Plus if they really make that much money why do they need to sell it? Aren't they already rolling in the dough?

People for the most part are trusting. If you see it on tv, hear it on the radio or of course read about it on the internet it must be true. I have seen people who get angry at radio personalities because they hear about mystery shopping on a popluar radio show and are SURE that they personality is endorsing a product and it must be true. They really don't understand that ANYONE with enough money can pay for a spot on a radio program and that the personality him or herself has very little to do with it. If you take the position that ALL information can be found somehow somewhere for free you will save yourself a lot of misfortune. All my websites have been built to try and make this easier for people but of course since I don't sell the information I don't have the money for advertising that all the parasites do and my sites don't get top billing. However if you are looking for information on taking surveys, mystery shopping, working from home, government grants, lost money, getting paid to drive, or government auctions it is all on one or another of my websites for free. Save your money!

Well, it actually work for me. I have made money on this ULTIMATE WEALTH PACKAGE.
    U can take a look at my website
    http://www.myreviewplace.com/ridyabytes.html

Jon Moxon Guest

I made money taking surveys but i didnt have to pay anything for it

Has any one ever noticed that all the review websites on the internet that people say they made are around 90%-99% identical? And contain a lot of clickbank links?
    Patricia Lynne's Treasures
    Why should you look there? Because it's not a get rich scam.
    It's my store! I got it up (almost gotta add a few items and spell check LOL) I got domain hosting and email accounts. I sent out my application for sales tax. I'm so excited. Also check out my blog at myspace page

Yeap, it is really difficult to tell when you are in front of a real review and a simple sales letter disguised as such.

It has been a long time since I paid for a money making "scheme", nowadays I only look for tools like software or specific guides to improve my business, however, what I always do before investing in anything is to perform a great deal of research.

As a rule of thumb I ignore reviews that only tell you how great a product is, because I have yet to find 100% perfection.

The same applies for the money making schemes, I have paid for several courses with flashy names, some have been a good investment some have not, but in the end, the ones that offered some real value were the ones I researched more thoroughly, because I kind of got what I expected.

This usually works for me these days, and I have avoided wasting money in useless junk.