+ Reply to Thread

New Here and Lovin' it!

Hello everyone ~ My name is Gayla. I'm a work at home mom - professional blogger and website owner/designer, etc. I'm just an all around internet junkie you could say.

I found this site via my stats page. I'm not sure who listed my website or where exactly, but I'm certainly hoping its in the positive light. It's my intention provide people with the resources, tools and information they need to work from home like I do - and for FREE!

I found all the information for free over the years and I don't feel it's right to sell it.

I'm going to be doing a great deal of cross-posting and linking to this forum so that the people that find their way to me can find their way here as well.

Thanks for providing such an informative forum - keep up the good work.

I knew there were a lot of scams out there, but seeing the number of threads here simply makes me sad - in that knowing there are so many that give into them - otherwise they wouldn't be such big business.

Re: New Here and Lovin' it!

Fantastic...I work from home also. The lifestyle is awesome.

I too am a new member..I found this site after posting on Craigslist. Perhaps the community here is rather small. Only a handfull of people in the threads at any given time so any cross linking you do would prolly be greatly appreciated.

Awesome, I am planning to work from home, currently working full time and spending time with a new online commerce site. Does this site allow cross linking? I could do with more traffic to my site.

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleRichie
    Awesome, I am planning to work from home, currently working full time and spending time with a new online commerce site. Does this site allow cross linking? I could do with more traffic to my site.

ask one of the moderators. It seems that 'cross-linking' is NOT allowed as it
    is NOT the intent of the site owner, who pays the bills, that just anyone can
    come on to this site where there is a gathering of individuals for intended and
    stated purposes and use such a forum to promote their own personal business.

the moderators are:

- SoJustAsk
    - SaturnSc2
    - SubJunk
    - ScamBuster

find any thread with their user name indicated, click on the user name. You
    will be taken to their personal area, where you can send them a P.M. =
    Private Message. They usually respond within 8 hours max to your message.
    It seems that links are allowed to direct attention to sites of common
    interest to most everyone, if they care to look at such, whatever that might be.
    I would suggest though, that noone attempts to use this in a manner to
    conceal an attempt on their part to be sneaky in using such a method to
    inadvertently use what is suggested as a site of general interest is actually
    that individuals D.B.A. site. This includes getting friends to make such post.
    It could result in both partys being banned.