+ Reply to Thread

SnapDollars & Resource-a-day; Are they Scams?

Hey people!

Just wanted to ask if anyone tried out SnapDollars or Resource-a-day? Do they pay, are they legit?

Links below:
    http://www.snapdollars.com/
    http://www.resource-a-day.net

Thanks!

Re: SnapDollars & Resource-a-day; Are they Scams?

I signed up for both of them, and I don't think it's necessarily a scam, but I try to avoid anything that is eventually going to require credit card information for you to make more money on the cashbacks. I think that's what you're ultimately going to have to do to cash out anytime soon. They say they'll start you out with a good bit of money, but you don't realise that you're final cashout is 10 times the amount they started you out with. Unless, you were content with getting paid 0.02 per e-mail until you make that amount. lol Also, I had a lot of trouble signing in with resource-a-day.. I wouldn't even bother.

BTW, I love Mojave 3. <3

Yeah, those are just paid to sign up sites. You can make money but you gotta spend a bit to get it.

Snap Dollars is a scam!!!! When you finally get enough to request a check they never send payment. I requested payment on 12/06/06 and was told it would be mailed 2/1/07. The payment still shows as pending and there has been no response from support. Please let other people know so we can put these scammers out of business!!!!

Still nothing....no verifiable address and phone number for Snap Dollars anywhere...obviously a scam.....see the other Snap Dollars post for more....

Yes, SnapDollars IS a scam!!!!
    They don't credit for trial offers and ignore emails questioning when the credit will be paid. I've been after them for 2 months to credit my account for trial offers that were completed back in November 2007.:madgo:

Vindale will send you tons of email so watch out.. They aren't a research type survey site.

I don't think you need to give any credit card info to Resource a day to get paid. You get $0.50 for every person you refer, as long as they continue to receive the weekly email.
    Has anyone actually been paid by Resource a day? I read on a couple of blog review sites of people being paid, but they could have been making that up to get more referrals.
    :liefde:
    Check out my blog
    http://www.missgullible.com

I Hate Scams! :2gunsfiring_v1:

Snapdollars has turned off my account now with no reason other than to keep me from contacting them. They told me they would pay me once I provided the confirmation emails, I provided them then they said that they had to wait for the affiliates to pay them. Now I can't even log in any more.:madgo:
    SNAPDOLLARS IS A SCAM!!!!!!!

Inbox Dollars pays me all the time!