+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,167

    13 Things That Do Not Make Sense

    http://space.newscientist.com/articl...mg18524911.600

    This is great. This is like a list of the things which will cause nobel prizes to be given in the future. If you want a nobel prize, study this list and pick one out, then dedicate your life to solving the problem.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,736

    Re: 13 Things That Do Not Make Sense

    Quote Originally Posted by aegist
    http://space.newscientist.com/articl...mg18524911.600

    This is great. This is like a list of the things which will cause nobel prizes to be given in the future. If you want a nobel prize, study this list and pick one out, then dedicate your life to solving the problem.
    Awesome! That's a great link. So much left to discover/figure out...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,298

    Re: 13 Things That Do Not Make Sense

    Quote Originally Posted by SubJunk
    Awesome! That's a great link. So much left to discover/figure out...
    figure as in form or image!?left as in behind or forgotten!?hehe!!......just asklin.....

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,548

    Re: 13 Things That Do Not Make Sense

    Quote Originally Posted by aegist
    http://space.newscientist.com/articl...mg18524911.600

    This is great. This is like a list of the things which will cause nobel prizes to be given in the future. If you want a nobel prize, study this list and pick one out, then dedicate your life to solving the problem.
    I think one was left off the list. Someone who could figure out how to abolish religion in the human mind would be deserving of the nobel peace prize. ;)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,298

    Re: 13 Things That Do Not Make Sense

    i didn't read the list but i would ask if you agree that both science and religion are forms of not knowing with the possibility of discovering!?hehe!!....just askin....

  6. #6
    Lord_jag's Avatar
    Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong. User Rank
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,796

    Re: 13 Things That Do Not Make Sense

    Can we add Lexx to the list? He never makes any sense...

  7. #7
    Johnny Angel Guest

    Re: 13 Things That Do Not Make Sense

    fantastic list! I'm on the dark matter trail now...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,298

    Re: 13 Things That Do Not Make Sense

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_jag
    Can we add Lexx to the list? He never makes any sense...
    is sense something to be made!?or made up!?if you will!?but i cant make sense anyway!?only sense can make sense!?and then we would have to define sense!?the "senses" glorified!?with there own legions of nonending descriptions?!all powered by what!?decisions!?of likeability!?familiarity!?or is it faith in the proposer!?where and what is the origin of that!?and what is the necessary proof for those that dont agree!?is it really possible to make no sense at all!?YES!!because "sense' as is it commonly known in wise circles is all about AUTHORITY!?a man walks into a bank while it's bein robbed.the guard whispers......dont move......the man thinks....that makes sense!?WHY!?hehe!!.....just askin....

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,298

    Re: 13 Things That Do Not Make Sense

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Angel
    fantastic list! I'm on the dark matter trail now...
    we knew that!?hehe!!......just askin....

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,167

    Re: 13 Things That Do Not Make Sense

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_jag
    Can we add Lexx to the list? He never makes any sense...
    Quote Originally Posted by lexx
    is sense something to be made!?or made up!?if you will!?but i cant make sense anyway!?only sense can make sense!?and then we would have to define sense!?the "senses" glorified!?with there own legions of nonending descriptions?!all powered by what!?decisions!?of likeability!?familiarity!?or is it faith in the proposer!?where and what is the origin of that!?and what is the necessary proof for those that dont agree!?is it really possible to make no sense at all!?YES!!because "sense' as is it commonly known in wise circles is all about AUTHORITY!?a man walks into a bank while it's bein robbed.the guard whispers......dont move......the man thinks....that makes sense!?WHY!?hehe!!.....just askin....
    Consider him added.

    14 things that don't make sense.
    1. Lexx.
    2-14. See above.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,298

    Re: 13 Things That Do Not Make Sense

    you mean i finally made #1!?....and no!!........no comments as to which list!?hehe!!....just askin...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,167

    Re: 13 Things That Do Not Make Sense

    Not only did you make #1 on this list lexx, there is a HUGE gap between first and second.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,298

    Re: 13 Things That Do Not Make Sense

    Quote Originally Posted by aegist
    Not only did you make #1 on this list lexx, there is a HUGE gap between first and second.
    your flattery(and accuracy!?) knows no bounds!?and are you saying that i'm "off the page"!?off the charts!?beyond the ordinary realm of curiosity!?to go where no man has gone before!?hehe!!....just askin...

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 12-29-2012, 11:26 AM
  2. Things That Make You Happy.
    By brywilson2 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-22-2011, 02:36 PM
  3. words that make sense
    By Old Timer in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 06:56 PM
  4. Things That Make Absolutely No Sense
    By carolinahound in forum General Chat
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 05:18 PM
  5. Does not make any sense!!!!!
    By sueq in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-13-2007, 04:11 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •