+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Rocket fired at Israel from Gaza despite truce

Sun Dec 3, 5:41 AM ET

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - A rocket fired from the Gaza Strip slammed into southern Israel on Sunday in the latest violation of a truce called a week ago, an Israeli military spokeswoman said.

There were no injuries caused by the rocket that struck a collective farm near the Israel-Gaza border. So far more than a dozen rockets have been fired despite the ceasefire, none causing any casualties.

Israel's security cabinet was expected to discuss the status of the ceasefire later on Sunday, media reports said.

U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice held talks with Israeli and Palestinian leaders last week in a bid to widen the truce but no agreement was said to have been reached.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061203/...rael_rocket_dc

Anyone here surprised??

Of course not... Those on the right like myself expected this, and those on the left, well... their silence will tell their story.

Re: Rocket fired at Israel from Gaza despite truce

where have you been man? Israeli soldiers have been killing the people in Gaza for months now and no one like bush gov has helped them they the Israeli government has been killing anyone that moves, they tore up their agriculuture they smashed and cut down their fruit trees, they killed people with their weapons in COLD BLOOD, people women, children who have looked out their window were blown away with bullets, children looking out the window is that MURDER OR WHAT, people trying to fish, were blown to bits, Israeli soldiers have been making these people slaves all this time and are still over there and GONAD BUSH does not care they the Israelis soldiers have done the same to the Palenstian people, IT IS ALWAYS ISRAEL isnt it, bu tthey are the WAR CRIMINALS they were suppose to make peace but they HAVE not yet to this day, ISRAEL GOV is a terrorist mass murdering innocent people STILL TO THIS DAY... you are one sided freak!

the israeli scums murdering people for nothing and taken the teen age boys and men far off some place most likely they mass murdered them innocent people ISRAELI soldiers are doing this for that Fascist gov the terrorist and doing the ETHENIC CLEANSING who says they have any right over these PEOPLE, WHO, this is against all humanity. If they in Palestian strike back they have EVERY RIGHT TO DEFEND THEMSELVES, I AM SURE YOU WOULD DO THAT SAME THING DEFEND your self this is self DEFENSE bozo

What the f@#% are you talking about?
    do you even know whats really going on between the israelis and palestinians?
    i think that you get all of you information from the bbc news channel (which is pro palestine i might add) but none of you guys has never actualy been to israel.
    i'm not gonna get into all of the history of the war thats been going on over there and i'm not gonna tell you that you are wrong and that your political views are as nerominded, misinformed, empty and shallow as can be.
    i find no point in discusing politics with a person that is clearly brainwashed to hate. the voice that comes out of your postings is of an uneducated person who clearly knows nothing about the middle east history, the decleration of the state of israel in 1948 by the UN, the teritories who were divided by the UN, the numeros attempts of the arab nations to distroy israel by wagering wars (and they lost every single one of them), you clearly don't know nothing about the occupation of south Lebanon by the israelis, what led to it and how it ended and the same goes for the west bank and the gaza strip. you have no knowledge or details about the actual fightings over there, i guess you never had to stand infront of a croud of kids who try to stone you while they are in fact being used by palestinians terrorists has human shields and all you have to defend yourself with is an M-16 with RUBBER bullets. we don't even fire live rounds.
    you never witness how the palestinians make their fake propaganda film to show all over the world, you dont know what its like to make a peace deal with someone, to agree to leave his land and to let him be and as soon as you leave they gun-up and attack you inside your agreed upon teritory just becouse they now want ALL the land. so who is realy on the defending side? who was declared by the world as a terrorist group? who has the corrupted govermant that lies to the whole world about everything? a govermant that steals the money out of its own citizens and keep its own people in poverty and without progress or clear future. they dont want happy citizens because happy citizens will not go out on the streets to make the propaganda against the israelis, a propaganda that comes from and only serves the extremists A-holes in Iran who, by the way, is the main sponsers of the corrupted palestinians govermant.
    so, you can say whatever you want and post any kind reply that you want but let me tell you something, DON'T TALK ABOUT THINGS YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. you only make a full of yourself and the people you represent. this ego driven, uneducated, childish state of mind is the couse for this Unnecessary war, every israeli knows that, will the palestinians ever learn it?

"We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children. We will only have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us"
    Golda Meir - Former israel prime minister

Quote Originally Posted by the israeli
    so, you can say whatever you want and post any kind reply that you want but let me tell you something, DON'T TALK ABOUT THINGS YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. you only make a full of yourself and the people you represent. this ego driven, uneducated, childish state of mind is the couse for this Unnecessary war, every israeli knows that, will the palestinians ever learn it?

"We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children. We will only have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us"
    Don't know who you are, but I like your spunk.

For the liberals on this board, right and wrong will never cloud their partisan political hatred and disdain for any country that chooses to defend itself against terrorism. For them to make excuses for those animals just plain makes no sense. Unless you of course factor in that they are America's allie... then it all makes sense.

dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank

What the f@#% are you talking about?
    do you even know whats really going on between the israelis and palestinians?
    i think that you get all of you information from the bbc news channel (which is pro palestine i might add) but none of you guys has never actualy been to israel.
    i'm not gonna get into all of the history of the war thats been going on over there and i'm not gonna tell you that you are wrong and that your political views are as nerominded, misinformed, empty and shallow as can be.
    i find no point in discusing politics with a person that is clearly brainwashed to hate. the voice that comes out of your postings is of an uneducated person who clearly knows nothing about the middle east history, the decleration of the state of israel in 1948 by the UN, the teritories who were divided by the UN, the numeros attempts of the arab nations to distroy israel by wagering wars (and they lost every single one of them), you clearly don't know nothing about the occupation of south Lebanon by the israelis, what led to it and how it ended and the same goes for the west bank and the gaza strip. you have no knowledge or details about the actual fightings over there, i guess you never had to stand infront of a croud of kids who try to stone you while they are in fact being used by palestinians terrorists has human shields and all you have to defend yourself with is an M-16 with RUBBER bullets. we don't even fire live rounds.
    you never witness how the palestinians make their fake propaganda film to show all over the world, you dont know what its like to make a peace deal with someone, to agree to leave his land and to let him be and as soon as you leave they gun-up and attack you inside your agreed upon teritory just becouse they now want ALL the land. so who is realy on the defending side? who was declared by the world as a terrorist group? who has the corrupted govermant that lies to the whole world about everything? a govermant that steals the money out of its own citizens and keep its own people in poverty and without progress or clear future. they dont want happy citizens because happy citizens will not go out on the streets to make the propaganda against the israelis, a propaganda that comes from and only serves the extremists A-holes in Iran who, by the way, is the main sponsers of the corrupted palestinians govermant.

You're so full of sh!t it stinks from here to Tel Aviv. Notwithstanding your patently biased, infantile and ignorant tirade, it might be a good idea to first learn how to spell at a third grade literacy level before calling others uneducated.
    Last edited by dchristie; 12-04-2006 at 05:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    You're so full of sh!t it stinks from here to Tel Aviv. Notwithstanding your patently biased, infantile and ignorant tirade, it might be a good idea to first learn how to spell at a third grade literacy level before calling others uneducated.
    One day you will die and no one will mourn, only cheers will be heard. Hows does that make you feel? :confused:

dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by Worried_in_the_USA
    One day you will die and no one will mourn, only cheers will be heard. Hows does that make you feel? :confused:

Hmmm. Lemme think. Yeah.. that feels OK coming from an ignorant, fascist sh!t stain of a moron like you.

I must be doing something right. Thanks
    Last edited by dchristie; 12-04-2006 at 06:10 AM.

9. 12-04-2006, 06:01 AM

Reason
    FORUM VIOLATION

First of all, i'm am an israeli, born and raised in israel and hebrew is my first language, so, having said that, i think my English is preaty damn good. (ooohhh lets take it to a personal level, what do you think? you gonna heart my feeling? ah, not so much but nice try)
    now lets move on! you know for someone who picked 'dchristie' as his nick name and to top it all off also put a picture of the Famous Greek philosopher right next to it, you don't really leave an impresion of an educated person not to minchin an open minded one either. in fact you are the opposite of any thing the Greek and/or the first Christians ever stood for and the values they lived by. it seems like this is the only level you can communicate and present your argumant (just like the people you represent and so blindly support) but Seriously man, how many hours did you spend with the Dictionary and words spell checker to come up with that 'big words' reply of yours? LOL. i guess i'm doing something right too if i got you to try to prove to all of us how smart you are by posting that reply.
    it was a big effort, i know, you can take a nap now. (beside,when adults speak children should quiet)
    o.k. i know, enough with the kindergarten bs. all i can say is, if you want to open a discussion about the history and the politics of the middle east (or any other place or topic for that matter) you should know what you are talking about and when challenged... well, don't act like one. (ah,ah).
    since i dont believe that time will ever come, i'm done wasting my time on you!

"I'm saying that the left sides with the Palestinians... AKA radical Muslims."

the left does sides with the palestinians always did and always will but the radical muslims are the far right extremists they are the rutten fruit who spoiles everything. there are many palestinians (muslims and christians) who want peace and want to co-exist with an israeli state.

there are many palestinians (muslims and christians) who want peace and want to co-exist with an israeli state.
    I think this bears repeating.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim17

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - A rocket fired from the Gaza Strip slammed into southern Israel on Sunday in the latest violation of a truce called a week ago, an Israeli military spokeswoman said.

There were no injuries caused by the rocket that struck a collective farm near the Israel-Gaza border. So far more than a dozen rockets have been fired despite the ceasefire, none causing any casualties.

Israel's security cabinet was expected to discuss the status of the ceasefire later on Sunday, media reports said.

U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice held talks with Israeli and Palestinian leaders last week in a bid to widen the truce but no agreement was said to have been reached.

Anyone here surprised??

Of course not... Those on the right like myself expected this, and those on the left, well... their silence will tell their story.

Im not surprised, it was expected like you said.

let it be known that Israel took the first step to a peacefull end, which included the dismantling of Israeli settlements, and the release of political prisoners being held.

This just goes to show it is not the land that these terrorist are interested in or the prisoners, but the destruction of Israel.

TheWorker Guest

the left does sides with the palestinians always did and always will but the radical muslims are the far right extremists they are the rutten fruit who spoiles everything. there are many palestinians (muslims and christians) who want peace and want to co-exist with an israeli state.
    the left DOES NOT side with the palestinians.

god, will you people stop generalizing its freaking ridiculous....

[QUOTE=TheWorker]the left DOES NOT side with the palestinians.

there are many palestinians (muslims and christians) who want peace and want to co-exist with an israeli state.
    I think this bears repeating.
    Well there ya go... It's repeated for you.

Still doesn't change the fact that the Palestinians elected a government that has sworn to destroy Israel. It still doesn't stop the rockets being fired at civilian neighborhoods. It still doesn't stop the suicide bombers from blowing themselves up in market places. It still doesn't... well, you get the idea.

god, will you people stop generalizing its freaking ridiculous....
    Sorry, but those on the left either side with the Palestinians, denounce the actions of Israel, suggest Israel should be the one who takes necessary steps for peace, express a "both sides are equally wrong" viewpoint", or a combination of those.

I haven't seen anyone on the left come out and say the the Palestinian government is controlled by and/or are terrorists, without also denouncing the actions of the Israeli's.

To me, that makes them either Palestinian supporters, or Palestinian sympathizers... but it sure as hell doesn't make them supporters of Israel.

Sorry, but those on the left either side with the Palestinians, denounce the actions of Israel, suggest Israel should be the one who takes necessary steps for peace, express a "both sides are equally wrong" viewpoint", or a combination of those.

I haven't seen anyone on the left come out and say the the Palestinian government is controlled by and/or are terrorists, without also denouncing the actions of the Israeli's.

To me, that makes them either Palestinian supporters, or Palestinian sympathizers... but it sure as hell doesn't make them supporters of Israel.
    My god Grim you act like it's a crime to state when somebody has done something wrong. You do it all the time, we all do it but you get hung up when it points to Israel like it's a requirement to pick sides on every issue.

Where have you been Grim? TheWorker is mainly on the left but he is an Israel supporter. Not everybody fits in one of two boxes to be labeled liberal or conservative, pro-israel or anti-israel or pro-palestenian or anti-palestenian. I, and others on this board can denoucne some of Israel's acts and not be ant-israel. Just like our new member The Israeli can dencounce some of the palestenians acts without being anti-palestenian

Anyone here surprised??

Does anybody know the details of the ceasefire? Like what constitutes breaking it, what Israel is supposed to be doing in exchange, etc.? I haven't had the time to look it up but will be looking into it.

Is it goverment sponsored groups that are launching the rockets and was it the palestenian goverment that signed the ceasefire? I believe that if it isn't goverment sponored groups breaking the ceasefire and there are no major injuries that Israel should continue with the talks if the Palestenian goverment steps in and punishes the ones breaking the ceasefire and takes steps to impliment it upon the groups that are saying they're no part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Button
    Does anybody know the details of the ceasefire? Like what constitutes breaking it, what Israel is supposed to be doing in exchange, etc.? I haven't had the time to look it up but will be looking into it.
    Well, when they only waited 57 minutes before breaking it, does it really matter? lol

I love the fact that you are looking for something that the Israeli's did that would justify the Palestinians committing another act of terrorism.

It just goes on and on, doesn't it Button...