+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Satan's Furious Rage

Quote Originally Posted by shadowhawker View Post
    Satan was Satan, he was holy, only the BEAK made him EVIL.
    Actually what you described was my girlfriends image of me when I want to have sex with her,l she says I have the spirit of Satan in my c0ck..as its hard and red, she says she'll tell my mum if I show her my devil any more..is that right? I am 16 and my girlfriend is 22 but worships satan, is that a good date thing??Or is my Mom right and I should stay away from Satanism until at least18?

Oh no! Cut it off! Cut it off!!!! :yelcutelaughA:

Quote Originally Posted by bibleman View Post
    more like........if thine MEMBER offend thee/them........: :judges::spin2:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by bibleman View Post
    Catholicism took such things quite seriously. The modern Protestant or even what they call an evangelical dosen't he says hey your sin is forgiven. Forget about it lol. So there was some religous revision at some point. Deal is why should everyday mistakes and some that are considered mistakes that are perfectly natural and should have never been addressed as sin. In the first place because its entirely ludicrous to address things like a human beings sex drive lol. Religous idealism just isn't in sync with human beings and the real world in many ways. Turn the other cheek. Give to those that take from you. If your eye offends you - hey cover that one quick because thats so far gone someone needed to address that verse. Religon to me is nothing but idealism. Forgiveness is so easy. I'm sure it was around way before these religions showed up. Hey am I God? Because I can forgive someone without nailing someone to a tree to get the job of forgiveness done.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorkin61 View Post
    Catholicism took such things quite seriously. The modern Protestant or even what they call an evangelical dosen't he says hey your sin is forgiven. Forget about it lol. So there was some religous revision at some point. Deal is why should everyday mistakes and some that are considered mistakes that are perfectly natural and should have never been addressed as sin. In the first place because its entirely ludicrous to address things like a human beings sex drive lol. Religous idealism just isn't in sync with human beings and the real world in many ways. Turn the other cheek. Give to those that take from you. If your eye offends you - hey cover that one quick because thats so far gone someone needed to address that verse. Religon to me is nothing but idealism. Forgiveness is so easy. I'm sure it was around way before these religions showed up. Hey am I God? Because I can forgive someone without nailing someone to a tree to get the job of forgiveness done.
    i might point OUT that FORE GIVENESS is NOT suppose to be an AFTER thought/action!? but a LIFESTYLE!? (religion) and it DOES EXIST you might say in the HIGHER circles of socialization?! so what is the BASIS of such BEHAVIOR!? is it some SLY realization of the MUTUAL BENEFITS of such an ARRANGEMENT!? or is it a CONDITION of MIND, passed on thru generational chosen relationships of a KIND!? i mean in the oriental side of humanity we have seen the CASTE system in play as if were a law of nature of sorts!? :::spin2::judges:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you