+ Reply to Thread

I need some info

Has anyone heard of "US online America". It is a home business and I need to check it out. Any info would be appreciated.

Re: I need some info

What do they promise?

They sell satellite tv. When you sign up they tell you to get another web site that shows 2 (satellite and direct) so that customers can compare and this cost $100.00 in addition to my sign up fee which was $39.99 US They also told me that this site would help me sell faster and I would start making money right away. I would get $110.00 for every customer that signed up for satellite tv. Well, I joined paid my money and I have not made a penney yet. I have advertised but nothing has happened. To make matters worse when I called their advertising dept. They said they had 2 packages they would give me guaranted sales. They cost $1800.00 to 3000.00 and upwards. They also charge a monthly fee for my website. They were so anxious to help me but when I told them I could not afford this they did not have the time of day for me. I joined on Sept 22 and I have not made a dime. I feel so stupid for falling for this as I have been burned before. I need to make some extra money and I guess that makes me an easy target. Do you think I have been scammed or I just made a bad chioce in joining this company. Thanks for listening.

They said they had 2 packages they would give me guaranteed sales.
    Again, if they had guaranteed sales, why do they need you? Run away from online "businesses" that guarantee sales, sign-ups, incomes and $20k refunds.
    Last edited by borisf96; 12-06-2006 at 10:28 PM.