+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 33 to 39 of 39

  1. #33
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SW United States
    Posts
    6,643

    Re: Where Is the AP's Proof They Keep Talking About?

    Tell me Reap_rxp, how is it that the AP uses this Captain for over 60 stories, but here we are 5 weeks later and they still haven't produced him? This story isn't up in the air, it is a done deal. Anything they produce now would be worthless. Anyone could manufacture some guy and claim him to be this captain at this point... they've had 5 weeks to do so.

    To your claim ianmatthews, that the media is lazy, rather than biased, I have this question. Why is it the main stream media's "laziness" in nearly every case, always results in either a benefit for the liberal agenda, or it slanders the conservative one here in the U.S., and makes America and our effort in Iraq look bad abroad? The fake docs "laziness" was against the President. The fake photo's "laziness" from Reuters was pro-terrorist and this latest episode from the AP makes Iraq seem lawless.

    I have another one that just hit... NY Times Magazine had an article earlier in the year and their headline was that a woman in El Salvador “was given 30 years for an abortion that was ruled a homicide.” Of course we know learn that she had given birth to a full term baby and had strangled it. This story was in deed a case of being "Lazy", but it is just so very odd that this lazy reporting always favors the same agenda... the liberal one.

    .

  2. #34
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,682

    Re: Where Is the AP's Proof They Keep Talking About?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    To your claim ianmatthews, that the media is lazy, rather than biased, I have this question. Why is it the main stream media's "laziness" in nearly every case, always results in either a benefit for the liberal agenda




    This is just in the last two months, on the first hits off google.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    or it slanders the conservative one here in the U.S., and makes America and our effort in Iraq look bad abroad? The fake docs "laziness" was against the President. The fake photo's "laziness" from Reuters was pro-terrorist and this latest episode from the AP makes Iraq seem lawless.
    Sure, the failures of Iraq policy are the media's fault. Get a grip.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    I have another one that just hit... NY Times Magazine had an article earlier in the year and their headline was that a woman in El Salvador “was given 30 years for an abortion that was ruled a homicide.” Of course we know learn that she had given birth to a full term baby and had strangled it. This story was in deed a case of being "Lazy", but it is just so very odd that this lazy reporting always favors the same agenda... the liberal one.
    I don't know this story.

  3. #35
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SW United States
    Posts
    6,643

    Re: Where Is the AP's Proof They Keep Talking About?

    My god ianmatthews, where do you get this sh!t?

    First, you post graphics mistakes from cable news networks and somehow try and tie this to what I'm talking about. A graphics mistake is not a phony story, or even close!

    Second, I have not blamed the media for anything going on in the war in Iraq, so would you like to maybe retract that or apologize? I said the phony photographs from Reuters falsely benefits the terrorists organization Hezbolla, and the AP story FALSELY depicts a barbaric act taking place while Iraqi soldiers sit back and watch, which paints a picture of lawlessness on the part of the soldiers we trained. These are phony stories, not real stories I am attacking.

    And third, it doesn't surprise me you know nothing about the other story, because it is a bullsh!t one, that benefits.. You guessed it... The liberal agenda. So setting the record straight and informing everyone the story was blatantly misleading and painted a totally false picture is not something they are really motivated to correct. Here it is anyway if you want to read about it:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/31/op...&ex=1325221200

    .

  4. #36
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,682

    Re: Where Is the AP's Proof They Keep Talking About?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    My god ianmatthews, where do you get this sh!t?

    First, you post graphics mistakes from cable news networks and somehow try and tie this to what I'm talking about. A graphics mistake is not a phony story, or even close!
    You were asking me to find evidence of bias, it's your prerogative to call them "mistakes". I don't know how you call these mistakes, if they keep benefitting Republicans, which is the point you rejected out of hand, and that I was trying to make.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    And third, it doesn't surprise me you know nothing about the other story, because it is a bullsh!t one, that benefits.. You guessed it... The liberal agenda. So setting the record straight and informing everyone the story was blatantly misleading and painted a totally false picture is not something they are really motivated to correct. Here it is anyway if you want to read about it:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/31/op...&ex=1325221200

    .
    You're assuming because I miss a pretty unimportant news story, that I must be part and parcel, or at least taking benefit from, some liberal conspiracy? Are you high? I don't have the time you seem to have to spend, reading every story in the NYT and chiding people for not reading everything you've read. I have a life, I have things to do.

    It's a bias called work and family.
    Last edited by ianmatthews; 01-03-2007 at 11:09 PM.

  5. #37
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,682

    Re: Where Is the AP's Proof They Keep Talking About?

    What, no more histrionics on this topic?

  6. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    649

    Re: Where Is the AP's Proof They Keep Talking About?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    My god ianmatthews, where do you get this sh!t?

    First, you post graphics mistakes from cable news networks and somehow try and tie this to what I'm talking about. A graphics mistake is not a phony story, or even close!

    Second, I have not blamed the media for anything going on in the war in Iraq, so would you like to maybe retract that or apologize? I said the phony photographs from Reuters falsely benefits the terrorists organization Hezbolla, and the AP story FALSELY depicts a barbaric act taking place while Iraqi soldiers sit back and watch, which paints a picture of lawlessness on the part of the soldiers we trained. These are phony stories, not real stories I am attacking.

    And third, it doesn't surprise me you know nothing about the other story, because it is a bullsh!t one, that benefits.. You guessed it... The liberal agenda. So setting the record straight and informing everyone the story was blatantly misleading and painted a totally false picture is not something they are really motivated to correct. Here it is anyway if you want to read about it:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/31/op...&ex=1325221200

    .
    My name is grimm, I'm so partisan I ignore everything that shows the republicans arent' good people. While trying to come up with moutnains and moutains of evidence liberals aren't good people. When in fact, it doesn't freakin matter, they are both corrupt and the neo-cons are the most corrupt war loving group of them all. That doens't mind sending our kids off to die so they can make money of the American War Machine...

  7. #39
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,682

    Re: Where Is the AP's Proof They Keep Talking About?

    For history's sake, I feel like I should tie this thread to it's logical conclusion.

    At the risk of tooting my own horn, of course.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-05-2018, 12:00 AM
  2. Proof that MLM is a recession proof industry
    By Doc Bunkum in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-07-2017, 06:12 PM
  3. Why isn't anyone talking about Cuba ?
    By Sarah Palin in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-04-2015, 01:24 PM
  4. Terrorist talking to god, our way.
    By Old Timer in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-24-2009, 09:00 AM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 08:01 AM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
000, ???, accurate, acted, action, acts, admit, admitted, agreed, aka, alleged, ame, america, american, anonymous, another, arabs, armed, article, associated press, attempts, attitude, aware, azi, baghdad, bags, based, basically, benefits, bible, big, biggest, bit, blame, bless, blood, bogus, bombings, breaking, bring, bullsh, bur, button, cable, called, campaign, capt, captain, care, cast, caught, central, cer, chain, chiefs, chris, citizens, close, coming, comments, community, complete, completely, comprehension, confirmed, conservative, contact, cop, couldn, credibility, credible, dan, day, dead, dear, death, defender, department, desk, destroyed, development, devil, differently, disputed, district, doesn, don, door, egeland, ells, eme, end time, entry, episode, evening, eye, families, family, favors, fee, field, figures, find, fled, folks, force, forces, foreign, friday, front, gas, george, gerald, god, ground, group, hands, hasn, head, headquarters, heaven, hell, hey, high, higher, holiday, homeland, house, html, huge, huma, human, hussein, hypocrite, ial, ian, images, imagine, important, incident, info, investigated, iraq, iraqi, isn, israel, issues, jan, jerusalem, jesus, jews, judge, kidnapping, killer, land, large, latest, lazy, league, liberal, liberals, line, lis, local, lol, long, longer, los, loss, lost, lying, manufacture, massive, mea, media, members, men, merkel, mess, mind, minister, ministry, multi, named, national, nations, neo, new york times, news, officers, onli, org, organization, organizations, outlet, pal, paper, par, parcel, part, passage, people, performance, person, personal, photos, picture, piece, play, police, policy, pos, post, posted, presiden, press, price, prime, prize, profit, proof, prophecies, proud, public, punishment, question, questions, quick, ratings, rea, reaction, real, reason, reasonable, receiving, red, refused, released, reliable, reporters, reports, response, responsible, returns, rio, risk, rushed, safe, sca, search, season, secret, secret police, security, serve, service, services, shouldn, show, shows, sign, site, smoke, son, soo, source, sources, states, stones, stop, stories, story, strategy, stream, street, striking, subs, sun, supporting, supports, taken, talking, teach, team, tells, terrorist, the new york times, thread, threatened, times, told, totally, track, tradition, typing, u.s. government, united, united states, university, url, vic, victory, view, violence, violent, virginia, wanted, watched, weeks, wide, wing, witness, woma, won, word, words, worked, working, world, writes, year, york

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •