+ Reply to Thread

2009 start of NWO, your food in danger!!!!

hello everyone, i have some news here that is really sad but you might as well know about it before it happens. you will not be able to escape this mess unless you do something about it NOW. the new world order is not happening in the distant future like you think it would, it is going to start at the end of 2009, dec. 21,2009 that is when it starts. laugh and scoff and mock this information but you better tell all you know about this, it depends on your life. if we do not do something now, we are going do DIE. Keep reading... have you ever heard of the CODEX ALMENTARIUS? it is the best kept 'open secret' of the US GOVERNMENT it will take place 12-21-09, and it may present the Greatest Disaster For Our Food Supply- for our health that this country has ever seen. Codex Almentarius. There's alot of information but i would rather get down to the IMPORTANT information you will need to know. It tells about some history behind this and well your new world order run by the SUPREME ELITES the rich and powerful. And we are little peanuts compared to them. First you can not trust anyone in any form of governments you can not trust the dems either and you can not trust anyone that takes bushes place, they are all corrupt and working on the New World Order. There was this meeting in 2005 called the Conference National Association of Nutrition Professionals ( NANP ). and he said this man got out of JAIL , he said, if we take over food world wide , we have power WORLDWIDE. The result was the creation of a TRADE COMMISSION called CODEX ALMENTARISU COMMISSION. Now funded and cant read my writing) now funded and ? by UN's WHO WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION ( THEY ARE LYING ABOUT THE BIRD FLU THAT IT CAN BE TRANSFERRED TO HUMANS THOSE SLIME BAGS THEY ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED) and FAO, Food Agricultural Organization. Dont you ever forget what I wrote to all of you that are reading this. At it's foundation in 1994, the WTO World Trade Org. accepted the standards of the CODEX and by the end of 2009 All members countries of the WTO will be required to IMPLEMENT THE CODEX to harmonize the standards for the GLOBAL TRADE OF FOODS. Keep reading things get worse and worse In the United states of america, Meanwhile, CONGRESS passed the DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS HEALTH & EDUCATION ACT ( DSHEA ) in 1994, which vitamins , minerals, and herbs as foods, there fore not be regulated by pharmaceuticals standards. The CODEX administration would REVERSE all that. It would treat those dietary supplements NOT as FOOD but as TOXINS. Where our grocery and health food stores shelves are now brimming with supplements only 18 of them would be on the CODEX whitelist. Everything not on the list, such as CoQ10, glucosamine etc would be ILLEGAL- Not as in Prescription-only ILLEGAL. Bust as in 'take it and you got to jail". Wait it gets worse, keep reading... ILLEGAL you know it is a crime NEW world order laws. Butbut but the mandatory Requirement of CODEX will not only concern vitamins and minerals BUT ALL FOODS. Under codex rules. Nearly all foods must be irradiated and levels of RADIATION can be much higher than Previously permitted. While IRRADIATED , US foods are curently treated with 1-7.5 kiloGray of radiation, the CODEX would be already high limit of 10KiloGray THE EQUIVALENT OF ca 330 MILLION CHEST X-RAYS. When necessary to achieve a legitmate technological purpose. What ever that may be? Granted the text says that the dose of radiation should not compromise consumers safety or wholesome of food. NOTE. however that it says Should not shall ( an important legal difference since SHOULD is not compulsory. You buy rBst free milk? ( I do, do you? ) Not much longer under CODEX under the new world order rules.) Under CODEX all dairy cows will have to be treated with MONSANTO;s that is all poison to give to the cows, the cows suffer, did you know their udders get inflammations and pus and blood goes into your milk, we do not have a shortage of milk, that is the main purpose but the other is to POISON the COWS and to POISON the people and so MONSANTO is endursored by the gov it is alright to do this they are approved by that idiot in dc and the congress idiots approval too. All animals used for human consumption will have to be fed ANTIBIOTICS and it is passed into their milk and goes to you. More poisons for you. Organic there will not be anymore organic foods, I bet they wont even let you grown your own foods if you do, time for jail, the new world order. Say good-bye to true organic food and maybe even food that retains any resemblance of nutritional value. They want us all to die! They will succeed if you dont do something NOW. Moreover in 2001, 12 hazardous cancer-causing chemicals called POPs were unanimously banned by 176 countries Which the US CODEX Alimentiurs will bring back 7 of these FORBIDDEN substances such as HEXACLOROBENEZENE and DIETDRIN and ALDRIN to be freely used again. Permitted levels of various chemicals in food will be UPPED. as well, they want you to all die. Since this lady has done the math she claims using figures coming directly from the WHO the world health organization and FAO, and according to these epidermilogical prjections, She believes that just the vitamin and mineral guidelines alone will result in about 3 billion deaths and one billion through siple starvation, but the next 2 billion they will die from preventable diseases of under-nutrition. She calls the New CODEX standard New Food reguions that are in fact the legalization of MANDATED TOXICITY and under nutrion. Even if you think you want to run away, you cant, because thei s nutritional hoocaust will be in 160 countries.... the new world order ... if you want to fight this email to http://www.HealthFreedomUSA.org The new world order is coming soon..... we are all doomed!

Re: 2009 start of NWO, your food in danger!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy
    hello everyone,..............we are all doomed!
    Near as I can figure there's some sort of food crisis happening in 2009??????

At least you won't have to suffer that fate, space-man...you will have been dead from a drug overdose a long time before this, I think!!

Quote Originally Posted by catch-22
    Near as I can figure there's some sort of food crisis happening in 2009??????

At least you won't have to suffer that fate, space-man...you will have been dead from a drug overdose a long time before this, I think!!
    I got to admit the way he quoted you was kinda funny:rolleyes:, but still good job with the post...you might want to divide that wall of text into paragraphs though :P
    SUPREMEMASTER--Fighting the New World Order in Maximum Over-Drive!

look at that bum assuming everything, the ones that talk trash are the ones doing drugs such as you. you are nothing but harvey wallbanger sloshing down your alcolholic brain. tells me i am on drugs. i dont do drugs but i assume you do the way you accuse me of, you are a certified liar like your cousin bs bush

There is something odd going on with beef and livestock in America and around the world. And we are being led to believe outlandish creatures like the "Chupacabra" in Puerto Rico is killing live stock with surgical precision, Farmers all around Texas as well as other parts of the country are clearly losing Cattle. They are losing them in rather bizarre ways, some of the stories are that the Cows Anus is removed, holes are discovered about the neck, udders are removed, toungues are removed and in some cases the animals are found devoid all blood. This sounds like "Vampires," "Witches," "Aliens," "Government Conspirators." Who can tell for sure and what matters to me as a former Law Man is where do the facts leads us. The facts are that the US Population has hit 300 Million, The planet is suffering environmental damage due our pollution, and we are less than 100 years away from having a human population disaster. People are living longer than ever, and all one has to do is look at a model of world population expansion relative to time and it is a simple case of something must be done to prevent it from happenning. There are obstacles to saving the planet the biggest one is that we are "free society" with a "bill or rights" we have a "Constitution" that guarantees our individual freedom and this is in direct conflict with the U.S.'s 11 Births per second relative to the 7 Deaths. I believe there is real motive to deal with the human population problem, and when I see things like surgical mutilations being conducted on the critical organs of animals I have to wonder for what purpose. What I discovered is that the mutilations were attempted to have been discreditited by seeing what role nature played in the decay process, things like maggots eating at organs, like the orfices where they would enter eat away and then dissappear in the night and this seemed like a plausable eplination at first but further investigation led me to discover that almost every mutilation was downwind of a nuclear and radiation bearing facility. The proximity of which clearly was too coincidental for maggots, and the testimony of farmers have placed the last sightings to death impossibly close for nature aone to achieve. Most importantly what killed these animals to begin with clearly has come from the sky. Just about every unsolved investigatio I read about shows no evidence of tire tracks, foot prints or the like and most alarming most of the organs removed can be directly used to test the toxicity of an animal. The removed udders "Milk", the "Blood" toxicity levels, the colon "fecal toxicity" the toungue "oral residue of toxicity." Clearly someone knows what the purpose of these mutilations are but one thing is certain that a secret government does exist "off the books" in this country. We know of $500 hammers bought by the government along with $1200 toilet seats. Common sense dictates that any fool knows that those prices are a rip off and deductive reasoning could tell a person that the money is being diverted somewhere else within the Government by way of another. I could not even begin to figure out the accounting of these magicians but one thing is for certain that if Congress could not appropriate the money responsibly than someone got creative and circumvented our government. The national press, and if anyone wishes to go to you tube has put forth the "Disclosure Project" with hundreds of very credible witnesses that attest projects exist that even some former presidents were barred from. This in and of itself leads one to confirm that there is another executive power in this country. Sadly this power, and using deductive reasoning in light of these facts may see themselves as patriots saving our planet by humanly killing off massive amounts of people without war. The evidence clearly shows a motive, but knowledge is the answer to our own future it is more impotant than ever to keep updated on the evidence not the hype or our misinformed out of the loop politicians. It is up to each of us to help ourselves and our neighbor in the event of a crisis. Be prepared if the day ever comes.

Robert Frank
    ComputerFox

there is an extremely cheap and easy way to totally disrupt the whole world and restructure human life as we know it!?not sayin it would be a pleasant experience for the masses!?but i aint tellin!!but someone else will think of it anyway!?in fact.....it will probably happen!?unless a proactive orchistrated anticipative event of totalitarian magnitude will supersede it!?that's the black/n/white explanation but as usual the real thing will have lot's of greyness to it!?hehe!!....just askin....

Awesome video that covers this in great detail. Codex will be implemented and vitamins and supplements will be illegal. There are 5 bills in congress that are pushing codex into US law.

Thanks Freedom, for putting your input here, these guys are here are ignorant, they apparently do not read very much of anything. They must not be aware of the GMO foods, do not eat any type of corn or corn products they have all been grown with Genetically modified seeds, and have to use lots of chemicals and this is toxic but you wont feel the effects until years later. They use toxic seeds that can only be used one time. Also your milk that you are drinking has growth hormones in it. There is no shortage of milk, but the cows are getting sick. I read that the growth hormone just goes into the milk and you drink that stuff, but here is the good part, pus and blood goes into the supplies of milk. So the next time you drink what you think is wholesome milk remember you cant taste or see the blood and pus. This is toxic to the cows they are suffering and MONSANTO company is big friends with BS bush gov. BS bum thinks Monsanto is great stuff, because you are all slowly being poisoned. Plus that peas are grown with the frankenstein foods. Oh do not eat canola oil, it is so toxic and smelly they have to burn it at high temps so it can be edible, it dissolves your brains takes time, but you may end up being damaged with serious head problems. There are other foods that have been contaminated like soybeans they use that in foods too. Too many foods to list, oh that white bread you eat, that is nothing but poison with artificial vitamins put in it, like coal tar synthetics that inducs cancers to the body. Chemicals are not edible nor are they food grade. Bleached flour is POISON. Look at all those food preservatives they put in the foods. More chemicals to kill and cause cancers. And the lethal weapons of vaccines. You better start reading more, you guys that talked like childress brats are really ignorant to the hilt!

Instead of freaking out about it, why don't you just grow your own!! But of course that takes water, and that is the next gold, and the reason that almost every major brand of bottled "spring water" is being snatched up by corperations...because they see it coming!

I think you should do your math, as to growing my own food. I dont live on a farm, I dont have acres and acres to grow a ton of food. I just go and buy organic. By eating organic you'll likely feel a dramatic difference when you begin fueling your body with organic. Be on that for 6 months, and try that produce in the store, you will be able to taste the poisons it is grown in, your body will become more sensitive. You have to know what they are doing to your foods. You should tell others too, now be a good little chap!

Hi Galaxy,

FYI in a 10x10 space you can grow enough produce to feed a family of five year round,but with that type produce production you could probabaly feed many of your neibors as well!! I grow my own vegies in a 1x1 hydroponics system and with that tiny space(planning is important) I have Lettuce, Cukes, Tomatoes and herbs with all the nutrition that the government and "big farm" has systematicly removed from the soil and the food we get at the market...just throwing that out there.

PSW Industial Hemp will save the planet!!!(thread on this to come next year...)

Oh, and don't worry I tell as many people as I can, whenever possible...

Rusted is offline Gold Scams Member User Rank

Amazing how this New World Order start date keeps being put back. Almost like a typical mismanaged gummint project.

Sounds like we might finally be getting a handle on this obesity epedimic in america. Come on 2009 atkins isn't working for me.

There are some things out there that should be cause for serious concern! Though you can't live your life in fear of what will happen day to day. You just have to move on! I find it interesting about your "canola oil" rant, galaxy, turns out you might be onto something there. We used that stuff in a fast food restaurant I worked in, and I used to get EXTREMELY painful migraine headaches. Since I've been out of the environment I've only had four migraines, all of 1/8th the severity they used to be, an interesting sidenote for sure!

Southp4, I like that you brought up the conspiracies concerning the cattle/livestock mutilations! These things happen a lot in the San Luis valley (in Colorado). The most interesting thing about them, as you stated, are the lack in "foreign" tracks. One distinct mutilation I remember this cow was drained of all its blood, and placed back on the ground. I say this because everyone would know if it were a helicopter they'd never snatch a cow unless it was tranqulized. They did find hair that visually matched this cow roughly 13 feet off the ground, AMAZING! Because God only knows who or what could have done it! There is a place along highway 17 here in Colorado, that is a UFO watch center. You can go there and just campout to look for UFOs! Interesting part, NORAD is just a mountain chain or two Northeast/East of it.

We certainly need to avoid drinking "the government koolaid", though we can't let crap like this get us down! For me Salvation is key, and in all honesty the sooner I'm gone from this place, the sooner I'll be in Jesus' embrace! Growing your own garden is the best way to avoid these many concerns, and you really don't need much space! Though if you really want milk, you might have a harder time buying a cow... So here's a thought, if you happen to win the lottery go out buy a nice plot of land. Get yourself some cattle, and plant a garden. Fence the hell out of the place, and put up signs everywhere "TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT ON SITE!" lol...
    Moriah!

It is great to see people reply back with stories confirming what I am currently investigating. While I do care what they are doing to our food I must really ask does anyone have any proof other than speculation about the ill treatment and chemicals introduced to our food. In science there are facts as exists in nature today. I believe there are cultures like the Amish in PA who eat all their own home grown stuff. Can anyone tell me if the Amish live longer? Have less instances of Cancer? Etc.. Etc.. Has anyone got any real research other that our food is toxic. I knew that by just watching the "Supersize" me video on TV. McDonalds ruins peoples health and people eat there knowing that so what is your point about corn and pus in milk? Did you know there is Chlorine in your tap water? There is also resudue of cow manure on your vegetables.. you might know it as FERTILIZER?!

The one point I do see here that is disturbing is the "Demon Seed" that was mentioned. That is seed that is patented and good for only one harvest. This is great business for the company who owns the patent because every year they make more money on new seeds barring farmers from making their own seed. I do not think that our food crops should be controlled by any corporation. I will watch the video above and comment back later. For now we would all be better off if we focus on evidence and not opinion facts leads us to truth evidence leads us to the truth every one needs to focus on the FACTS and report back with logical convincing evidence on who and why our food is being mutilated, altered, or otherwise. Once we know then what do we do with the information...what are you going to do with it?