+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 43

  1. #1
    pawnstar Guest

    How To Tell If You Are Anti-american

    if you don't want saddam to hang
    if you think that islam is a peaceful religion
    if you think gwb lied to go to war
    if you think Bill Clinton was honest
    if you think saddam didn't try to obtain wmds
    if you think the economy is in the dumps
    if there is 4.5% un-employment and you still won't get off your lazy ass and work
    if intrest rates are so low that more people own their on homes than ever before and you still don't
    if you think that you can negotiate with terrorists
    if you support abortion on demand
    if you think that God should banned from our political process
    if you think that throwing money at public schools where thugs rule is going to make them better
    if you think that ebonics should be spoken in schools
    if you think that we should stop supportin israel


    THEN COUNT YOURSELF A TRUE GUTLESS LIBERAL,ANTI-AMERICAN

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: How To Tell If You Are Anti-american

    Quote Originally Posted by pawnstar
    if you don't want saddam to hang
    if you think that islam is a peaceful religion
    if you think gwb lied to go to war
    if you think Bill Clinton was honest
    if you think saddam didn't try to obtain wmds
    if you think the economy is in the dumps
    if there is 4.5% un-employment and you still won't get off your lazy ass and work
    if intrest rates are so low that more people own their on homes than ever before and you still don't
    if you think that you can negotiate with terrorists
    if you support abortion on demand
    if you think that God should banned from our political process
    if you think that throwing money at public schools where thugs rule is going to make them better
    if you think that ebonics should be spoken in schools
    if you think that we should stop supportin israel


    THEN COUNT YOURSELF A TRUE GUTLESS LIBERAL,ANTI-AMERICAN

    Ha..ha.ha.. Why don't you just do the right thing for your family and the honorable thing for yourself and simply commit suicide you pathetic, twisted Monkey loser? The feculent trash you post here is not even spam since spam has more socially redeeming content. In fact, your delusional, cliche, retarded, right-wing garbage is only suitable for a men's room....not the wall, but in the commode. All you have ever demonstrated or communicated here is that you're among the lowest, rankest brand of putrid sewage that dwells at the very bottom of the right-wing cesspool of traitors and criminals in this country. I doubt if you're even suitable as an organ donor since you, obviously, either a fvcking alcholic, on dope or both.
    Last edited by dchristie; 12-01-2006 at 04:51 AM.

  3. #3
    pawnstar Guest

    Re: How To Tell If You Are Anti-american

    just as i expected fudge packer dchristie is first to prove me right
    this is #1


    Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    Ha..ha.ha.. Why don't you just do the right thing for your family and the honorable thing for yourself and simply commit suicide you pathetic, twisted Monkey loser? The feculent trash you post here is not even spam since spam has more socially redeeming content. In fact, your delusional, cliche, retarded, right-wing garbage is only suitable for a men's room....not the wall, but in the commode. All you have ever demonstrated or communicated here is that you're among the lowest, rankest brand of putrid sewage that dwells at the very bottom of the right-wing cesspool of traitors and criminals in this country. I doubt if you're even suitable as an organ donor since you, obviously, either a fvcking alcholic, on dope or both.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,553

    Re: How To Tell If You Are Anti-american

    if you don't want saddam to hang - don't care
    if you think that islam is a peaceful religion - matter of opinion
    if you think gwb lied to go to war - he's a politican, you decide
    if you think Bill Clinton was honest - as honest as any politician is
    if you think saddam didn't try to obtain wmds - trying ain't getting... he had em, now they're gone
    if you think the economy is in the dumps - only if you're unemployed
    if there is 4.5% un-employment and you still won't get off your lazy ass and work - I am employed
    if intrest rates are so low that more people own their on homes than ever before and you still don't - what's your credit score?
    if you think that you can negotiate with terrorists - define terrorists
    if you support abortion on demand - only if regulated
    if you think that God should banned from our political process - only if He cannot show residency
    if you think that throwing money at public schools where thugs rule is going to make them better - money will definately make the thugs better
    if you think that ebonics should be spoken in schools - it already is
    if you think that we should stop supportin israel - where else are we going to field test new weapons systems?

    I couldn't resist... :D

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: How To Tell If You Are Anti-american

    Quote Originally Posted by pawnstar
    just as i expected fudge packer dchristie is first to prove me right
    this is #1
    Sorry, Monkey, you'll have to ask your boyfriend to prove that for you.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,179

    Re: How To Tell If You Are Anti-american

    It's like the political forum has it's own tony_jenn. Seriously, this guy is a complete moron. What really gets me is that his screen name is pawn_star (sounds like porn star) and his a conservative. Does he have a closet addiction or something? It's almost creepy.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,179

    Re: How To Tell If You Are Anti-american

    he's not his.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,015

    Re: How To Tell If You Are Anti-american

    Quote Originally Posted by pawnstar
    if intrest rates are so low that more people own their on homes than ever before and you still don't....

    if you think that we should stop supportin israel


    THEN COUNT YOURSELF A TRUE GUTLESS LIBERAL,ANTI-AMERICAN
    Tell me oh mighty a$$hole how those two things even remotely point to anti-american? This is america and we have the freedom to rent instead of buy if we so chose and if somebody doesn't want to support Israel then what the hell does that have to do with america? What is it in the constitution?

    You need to grow a brain.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    171

    Re: How To Tell If You Are Anti-american

    Boringstar, you don't consider the supension of our right to habeas corpus, anti-american.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,324

    Re: How To Tell If You Are Anti-american

    Quote Originally Posted by lisan23
    It's like the political forum has it's own tony_jenn. Seriously, this guy is a complete moron. What really gets me is that his screen name is pawn_star (sounds like porn star) and his a conservative. Does he have a closet addiction or something? It's almost creepy.
    Lol. After reading this post I thought maybe someone should do an IP check,thought it might be Tony.

    I agree though, this pawnstar is doing the right-wing guys a complete disservice, just like the extreme left do to the more moderate left-wingers. Mind you, I think the extreme left, while they may not be any more tolerant, are generally at least reasonably intelligent. This guy just doesn't have a clue.

  11. #11
    pawnstar Guest

    Re: How To Tell If You Are Anti-american

    gotta give it to you,,best reply so far
    still a bit too liberal





    Quote Originally Posted by PaulM
    if you don't want saddam to hang - don't care
    if you think that islam is a peaceful religion - matter of opinion
    if you think gwb lied to go to war - he's a politican, you decide
    if you think Bill Clinton was honest - as honest as any politician is
    if you think saddam didn't try to obtain wmds - trying ain't getting... he had em, now they're gone
    if you think the economy is in the dumps - only if you're unemployed
    if there is 4.5% un-employment and you still won't get off your lazy ass and work - I am employed
    if intrest rates are so low that more people own their on homes than ever before and you still don't - what's your credit score?
    if you think that you can negotiate with terrorists - define terrorists
    if you support abortion on demand - only if regulated
    if you think that God should banned from our political process - only if He cannot show residency
    if you think that throwing money at public schools where thugs rule is going to make them better - money will definately make the thugs better
    if you think that ebonics should be spoken in schools - it already is
    if you think that we should stop supportin israel - where else are we going to field test new weapons systems?

    I couldn't resist... :D

  12. #12
    pawnstar Guest

    Re: How To Tell If You Are Anti-american

    even that complete ass dchristie is better than you moron


    Quote Originally Posted by lisan23
    It's like the political forum has it's own tony_jenn. Seriously, this guy is a complete moron. What really gets me is that his screen name is pawn_star (sounds like porn star) and his a conservative. Does he have a closet addiction or something? It's almost creepy.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SW United States
    Posts
    6,643

    Re: How To Tell If You Are Anti-american

    LMAO :D

    Good one Paul!

  14. #14
    TheWorker Guest

    Re: How To Tell If You Are Anti-american

    if you don't want saddam to hang - don't care--also couldnt care less
    if you think that islam is a peaceful religion - matter of opinion--agreed
    if you think gwb lied to go to war - he's a politican, you decide--is inept at "war" so shoulda known better
    if you think Bill Clinton was honest - as honest as any politician is--honestly freakin good for our country
    if you think saddam didn't try to obtain wmds - trying ain't getting... he had em, now they're gone-- didnt have them for long time, hence the whole shirade with the UN and the US not finding any
    if you think the economy is in the dumps - only if you're unemployed-- if youre an idiot
    if there is 4.5% un-employment and you still won't get off your lazy ass and work - I am employed-- i work
    if intrest rates are so low that more people own their on homes than ever before and you still don't - what's your credit score?-- dont own just graduated, do your stats reflect increase in population in general?
    if you think that you can negotiate with terrorists -define terrorists--you can, but you cant take them for their word
    if you support abortion on demand - only if regulated-- on demand?? i dont know what that means
    if you think that God should banned from our political process - only if He cannot show residency-- god doesnt pay taxes
    if you think that throwing money at public schools where thugs rule is going to make them better - money will definately make the thugs better-- the thugs could use some more money sure
    if you think that ebonics should be spoken in schools - it already is-- no clue where you are going with this
    if you think that we should stop supportin israel - where else are we going to field test new weapons systems?-- if we stop supporting countries israel would be the last one i choose
    Last edited by TheWorker; 12-01-2006 at 06:37 AM.

  15. #15
    pawnstar Guest

    Re: How To Tell If You Are Anti-american

    you need to grow a spine.
    if israel is taken out your slimey ass would be too.
    israel is our eyes and ears in the mideast.
    its stupid fvckwads like you that don't understand this truth
    but then again its truth you morons have trouble with


    Quote Originally Posted by Button
    Tell me oh mighty a$$hole how those two things even remotely point to anti-american? This is america and we have the freedom to rent instead of buy if we so chose and if somebody doesn't want to support Israel then what the hell does that have to do with america? What is it in the constitution?

    You need to grow a brain.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    171

    Re: How To Tell If You Are Anti-american

    well, suspension of Habeas Corpus??? Good with you?

    Death of 3000+ US soldiers killed in Iraq....for __________ (fill in your latest reason)


    Yeah...your side is right and just.

  17. 12-01-2006, 08:36 AM

    Reason
    TONY-JENN, BANNED MEMBER- HYPOCRITE AND RULE BREAKER

Similar Threads

  1. The American Anti Political Scam Strategy
    By ChristopherABrown in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-13-2016, 08:17 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-04-2016, 11:29 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-10-2013, 05:29 AM
  4. Occupy Wall Street IS A MOVIMENT ANTI AMERICAN
    By TRUECRISTIAN in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 02:38 PM
  5. this site has turned totally anti-american
    By pawnstar in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-22-2007, 05:54 PM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
000, abortion, acts, africa, african, agen, agreed, aka, america, american, another, ass, attempts, balance, banned, bill, bill clinton, bit, bombing, books, bot, bow, breaking, breaks, bullsh, button, called, camera, care, cer, che, cheney, chris, church, clean, cli, cliche, clinto, clinton, close, closet, complete, confirmed, conservative, couldn, count, countries, crack, credit, credit score, criminals, damn, day, dead, demand, deserve, destruction, disaster, doesn, don, dont, door, dope, economy, electio, employment, enemy, error, extreme, face, family, fathers, field, figures, financially, fund, future, god, gotta, group, guys, head, hell, hey, higher, huge, huma, human, hypocritical, ian, idiot, idiots, impact, important, interest, islam, isn, issues, key, kkk, latest, lazy, leaders, liberal, liberals, lied, lis, lisa, listed, living, loan, loans, long, los, mad, making, market, mass, mea, meet, members, men, million, millions, mind, money, moon, motives, nasty, nation, national, numbers, organ, organization, paul, payments, people, person, planes, plans, play, political, politician, porn, pos, post, posted, posts, presiden, public, qualifications, rea, real, reality, reason, reasonable, rent, retarded, rev, room, rule, sad, schools, score, search, secretly, sen, served, service, simply, small, spam, start, stats, stop, stupid, suitable, support, supporting, supports, systems, taken, takes, taliban, targeted, targets, taxes, terror, terrorist, test, thread, times, told, traitors, universe, version, view, weeks, wing, won, working, wrap, year

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •