+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011121314 LastLast

"ItsYourNet.com", Anyone Know Anything??

Just was emailed this site. Can't find too much through google. Too new? Anyone know anything about the owners? Very curious about the "wireless t-1 product. No info on that potential provider. Anyone seen this offer??

Re: "ItsYourNet.com", Anyone Know Anything??

Have you checked the whois data of the website?

T-1 WiFi: (More Info) (Not Yet Available)
    Don't be curious. They do not have it.

I am not sure, but I think I heard an advertisement on the radio for this opportunity. I will have to do a little more research and see if that indeed was what I heard.

Fred

Re: "Its-Your-Net.com", Anyone Know Anything??

Quote Originally Posted by bowser
    Just was emailed this site. Can't find too much through google. Too new? Anyone know anything about the owners? Very curious about the "wireless t-1 product. No info on that potential provider. Anyone seen this offer??
    Interesting,

Yes, the new low cost wifi will be a huge hit, but there current services are more than competitive for domain registrations, dial up, web templates, etc, so this will expode next year when wireless internet is rolled out. It is free to register as an affiliate, and they have been paying on time for the services I have sold, so they are not new deal, just that it is getting more interesting with announcement of coming wireless internet.

Low-Cost-WiFi.com
    Last edited by FTC-SCAMS.COM; 12-21-2006 at 09:30 PM.

Currently we are getting emails over this side of the pond regarding "itsyournet.com" and I decided to look into it a bit as we are a telecom company over here and ISP seemed like if it was real it would be a bandwagon to jump on but little warning bells where already ringing.

I know america tends to lead the way in future technology a lot of the time but presently the amount or power these repeaters would be putting out the complaints about cancer etc that pop up from just normal power lines would mean that families in the effected areas of any tests would be out in force complaining. If none are out complaining then I would not have thought that there have been any tests other than in theory. I am not saying that this will not work just I dont think that we are as close to it as is implied by this website. Presently Manchester in the UK is rolling out a WiFi network across alot of the city but they are finding that they are limited to the repeaters one or two and signal degrades and a second base station is needed and then a third and switching between base stations is well the polite term is problomatic.

speed of the connection is not an issue as such whether 56k (not worth it) or as Yournet advise T1 or even T3 is possible but and here is the but they are stating T1 approx 27 tims faster than dial up... fair enough ... if they are working with only one base within each 30 mile area they are going to supply then if you have 27 customers signed up and on the phone at the same time say peak time trying to get home in rush hour traffic then each person gets only the connection spead of a old fashioned dial up speed any more and you get an even slower connection say I set up to cover a 30mile range in Michigan detroit lets say how many customers am i going to sign up?
    Well as a company I am going to want as many as possible I have all those Townships like dearborn and livonia and novi all within my catchment according to the detroit census in 200 the pop of the detroit area was 951,270 so as a company a lot of people have not heard of initally and will be happy to stay with their current cell provider say only 1% convert to this new company thats still 9,510 people on a T1 line? how bad is your reception going to be just for voice calls might be on if you only use it for texting but if you want to use WAP or G3 heaven forbid you want to try a video call.

Dont get me wrong this technology is coming but not in the time frame that ITSYOURNET are stating and if it is it will only be for test cases in low population areas that swamp in the middle of the glades where the population is only 300 people and everyone lives within 2 miles of each other so see each other and never make calls anyway.

Another concern is the small print at the bottom of their site "IPO release will be made available once service is live - Inquiries will go unanswered until that time" and if you do try to contact them you have to answer a nice questionary asking how serious are you about starting your own internet business... sound like all those mail scams yet?

according to WhoIs the site belongs to WILD WEST DOMAINS, INC. so is this a subsiduary of Wild West in which case why are they not singing about it on their domain pages as they try to sign you up as a reseller on their own home page for their services or is it a case of someone has bought the domain privately and is not a ligit company.

It might be different in the USA of course and I am happy to be proved wrong but over here if a site is to be used for business then the WHOIS has to be filled in by the person who manages/owns the site not the domain company. WhoIs is only allowed to be left blank with another company for sites used for personal use not companies I though that was the same in the USA in which case ItsYourNet has not filled in its details on whois implies it is registered as a private website and not a company which when according to thier own site "Investment capital over Thirteen Billion (US$13,000,000,000.00+) was secured in 2003" In 2003 I was working for one of the largest ISP's in the UK in the press office I am sure an investment of this size would have hit my desk as news cause our future technology department would have been bouncing my directors off the walls to get in on the ground floor of it.

Anyway I might be proved wrong but my gut tells me this is a scam at present however if another company in a few years starts suggesting the same thing I would be prepard to listen again.

WhoIs Info

Quote Originally Posted by bowser
    Registrant:
    ItsYourNet, LLC
    PO Box 2788
    Weatherford, Texas 76086
    United States

Registered through: ItsYourNet, LLC
    Domain Name: ITSYOURNET.COM
    Created on: 03-Nov-02
    Expires on: 03-Nov-08
    Last Updated on: 20-Oct-06

Administrative Contact:
    LLC, ItsYourNet [email protected]
    ItsYourNet, LLC
    PO Box 2788
    Weatherford, Texas 76086
    United States
    8175940605 Fax -- 8175940610

Technical Contact:
    LLC, ItsYourNet [email protected]
    ItsYourNet, LLC
    PO Box 2788
    Weatherford, Texas 76086
    United States
    8175940605 Fax -- 8175940610

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS1.ITSYOURINTERNET.COM
    NS2.ITSYOURINTERNET.COM
    Thanks
    NEO

ShitHomeCash.com - a site that pays you to fill out surveys, complete offers, and try products & services from our sponsors - many of the surveys, offers, products, and services are totally free!

I have heard of ItsYourNet

and they do pay on time. You also have full communications with the owner instead unlike some internet businesses who don't pay on time and when you contact these type businesses you only get a voice mail message.

ItsYourNet has been in development for 3 years and all of the wifi technology they have has been developed by Gary Brown the developer for instant reply technology-what the networks use to replay coverage of football games, etc. Gary Brown has been doing ground testing for the past year now. There have been a couple of hold ups from the FDA and Homeland Security not allowing ItsYourNet to use the frequencies they wanted to use that would allow them to send wifi signals outside not the same as the signals microwaves, cellphones, or any other wifi companies offer. It is this frequency that ItsYourNet is able to promise the security and always connected claims that it makes. More over their dial up has a very high encryption that you don't need a firewall-your can read about it at their site-other services don't come close.

They will also pay you a monthly residual to use their wifi and dialup service. Its not a huge amount but then again you are not paying very much at all to use their service. ItsYourNet has also been contacted by Vidicom the developers of MobillCash Merchant Services, to allow ItsYourNet Affiliates to be exclusive registered contractors to offer MobillCash Services. Vidicom is a large European Corporation that your can read about by clicking here. Now, if ItsYourNet was a scam, Why would Vidicom's MobillCash a reputable company go to ItsYourNet if they were a scam? Read more about MobillCash Here.
    One of the reasons ItsYourNet does not have too too much info on their site is because all that info is reserved for their affiliates, and because of all the threats they have received by current top internet companies to halter itsyournet's progress. Simply put ItsYourNet has the technology they claim to have that will blow other internet providers out of the water. You will be hearing more about ItsYourNet and MobillCash soon from the huge tv and marketing campaign ItsYourNet will be providing by next Thursday and increasingly growing from there.

ItsYourNet has a free affiliate program once you join you can find out more and have an opportunity to sign up for MobillCash's Free Affiliate Program that is widely used internationally and is now branching out to the U.S. with AT&T as a U.S. carrier provider. It was free, I did not have to pay a dime, and that's how I know this information. I am still learning more, so bare with me. You can find out more by signing up--nothing to risk, like I said its free with no obligation to buy. Buy the way GoDaddy.com will be offering MobillCash payment to it's customers--they signed up with MobillCash too.

If your not sure about ItsYourNet is real? Sign up is free and you got nothing to loose if you want to sign up, wait, and see if everything unfolds.
    Last edited by katiescorner; 10-26-2007 at 08:39 AM.

Well, i was in a webconference with Gary Brown last week and asked him about the european launch of his service. Due of recent bad incidences against ItsyourNet and the Wifi Corporation and for security reasons, i will not go into details now. But i can confirm, that TV ads launches soon, and the wifi service goes live as well at due time.
    ItsYourNet is no scam, they just overhaul their system at the moment, i have contact to the CEO several times a week.
    regards from Germany,
    Peter

So... help me understand. You talked to someone on the phone, but you can't tell us what he actually SAID, but because of this we should believe that the company is legitimate? Pardon me if I'm not convinced.

(:clown:)

BTW, I'm surprised that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is involved in what sounds like a telecom issue. I would think the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) would be more interested?
    Web of Trust browser plugin for IE and Firefox - Pops up a warning when a risky website is accessed and adds safety indicators to outbound links. Site safety is determined by consensus among WoT users.

SwagBucks - Be rewarded for searching or shopping. Prize received!

Quote Originally Posted by bowser View Post
    Hi I am an affiliate with itsyournet and they do pay on time. My apologies on the post I made below correction I meant to say FCC not FDA...I had a temporary brain cramp. Anyways, for more info on itsyournet t-1 product. Ken Stewart the ceo of itsyournet is pushing for this product to be available in certain states as soon as Nov 2007 and then to the rest of country and eventually globally. Tv ads will also be coming out as soon as the t-1 is launched. Whether or not the t-1 will be available by Nov 1st is dependent on the testing they are doing right now. Their is available in certain areas though and as a free affiliate I resell this product and get a monthly commission on. As far as wanting further information go ahead and sign up as a Free Affiliate [B (No other fees or monthly requirements involved to listen to the web conferences listed in the back office), absolutely 100% Free. This is the only way to get the inside scoop as to how huge and what is planned for itsyournet. As far as the stories about sabotages from other companies, I can't say for certain if they are true. But as far as scams go if this company was a scam they wouldn't offer Free Affiliate membership to resell they other products and pay their affiliates on time. A scam is usually associated with a business that cheats, or defrauds, and doesn't pay earnings. They also would not have been presented by to promote their product MobillCash payment processing service and allow itsyournet affiliates exclusive rights to resell their product as free affiliates.
    Last edited by katiescorner; 10-26-2007 at 08:37 AM.

@silverrain: I have not phoned, it was a conference, of course not all are convinced of this technology, cause it is brandnew, and many competitiors don´ t like that the service will launch.
    This week i received a new statement which is for us afilliates first, Any other information is not correct.
    I hope, you don´ mind, that this time i posted the statement below, in the future i won´ t post more.

Misinformation was recently disseminated from some of ItsYourNet's Affiliate members in their marketing efforts, primarily in statements being made that certain individuals or certain companies are behind the Wireless Project.

This just about caused the Wireless Project to be shut down!

As a result, the following needs to be addressed and realized by all ItsYourNet Affiliate members!

Here Are The FACTS:

1) - There are seven (7) Investment Bankers that have collectively brought the $13-Billion+ investment capital to the table for the Wireless Corporation's project, not just any one person or entity, and they will remain as "Private Investors" in that their names and/or identities will not be released.

2) - ItsYourNet does not own or have anything to do with the Wireless technology being developed, and ItsYourNet is not the Wireless Corporation. ItsYourNet's only involvement is the Marketing of the Wireless Corporation's technology where commissions are able to be paid out to resellers.

3) - ItsYourNet does not receive any of the $13-Billion+ investment capital. ItsYourNet's only method of generating capital from involvement with the Wireless Corporation is from our Affiliate member's sales of the Wireless Corporation's products and services, and only once those products and services are live.

If you have been told anything other than what is contained in the 3 points above you have received misinformation.

I am not sure if this post is "dead" now since there have been no replys since Oct 27 2007. Did the product launch? Did TV advertising launch? It seems curious that some of the posts by affiliates claim to be receiving checks, but point 3 of the 10/27/2007 post claims that nothing will be paid out until launch, when they start taking in capital.....Hmmm...

If they are not generating any capital until launch, where if the funding coming from to make the claimed payments?

Re: "Its-Your-Net.com", Anyone Know Anything??

Quote Originally Posted by StephanII View Post
    I am not sure if this post is "dead" now since there have been no replys since Oct 27 2007. Did the product launch? Did TV advertising launch? It seems curious that some of the posts by affiliates claim to be receiving checks, but point 3 of the 10/27/2007 post claims that nothing will be paid out until launch, when they start taking in capital.....Hmmm...

If they are not generating any capital until launch, where if the funding coming from to make the claimed payments?

Funny,

This has been the longest pre-pre-pre-pre-launch in history of internet. lol The TV ads are done, and as I understand, have started, but there still is no official launch of this low-cost-wifi offer.

As to being paid, they have other me too services like dial up, domain registration, etc, plus 3D Virtual Reality, so this is what they were referring to about commissions being paid on time. I know I have been paid as requested, so they are at least functional on limited product basis.

Yes, I know all about the ItsYourNet scam. I was a free affiliate and here is what I just recently learned....

There is supposed to be a weekly online meeting to keep affiliates up to date as to the progress of the wireless project. For a couple of months now they have been talking about operating a call center where the ItsYournet call center personel would be placing calls to people that have indicated that they are looking for a work at home opportunity. They would be placing these calls on behalf of Itsyournet affiliates that have upgraded and are paying affiliates. They postponed the deadline to upgrade and become part of this several times to try to get as many people to upgrade as they could. That upgrade period to take part in this ended several weeks ago. Since that time there has not been a single meeting, they have all been cancelled. Also they keep saying they will post and update to affiliates' back office and they never do. So, I contacted the help desk to ask what is going on with this company, they keep promising one thing and then not keeping us updated. First of all, every time i have contacted the help desk, when i get a response, if I get a response it is from the CEO Ken Stewart. That made me skeptical right there. If this was a legit company do you think the CEO would be replying to help desk inquiries? The truth is, it's a tiny little scam company with a single person running the whole scam. Anyway....Here is the response I got from Ken Stewart, CEO of ItsYournet when i asked why they keep saying they are going to post an update, then do not, and why have they not kept affiliates updated as to what is going on with the wireless project. His Response....

Hello Bob,

You do not have any updates because there are no updates, other that what I have had my staff post.

Actually, I am thinking of canceling the online meetings altogether and providing just quarterly updates via e-mail notifications about new posting to the Affiliate office.

Why? Because I have the option of doing so.

Do understand, Bob, that you need to support your Affiliates, just as your sponsor needs to support you. If you want us to do all the support, well then, there would not be much reason for us to offer you an Affiliate Program to begin with; would there?

What's the deal, Bob? I wonder at your attitude seemingly thinking that you are owed something for the simple act of having signed up as a FreeAffiliate with us.

As it stands right now with this, another of your duplicated submissions, and given your prior submissions that I have reviewed, I have directed our Help Desk personnel to close any tickets that do not have genuine support needs received from you from this point forward - I don't have time for it, and our Help Desk Personnel should not have to put up with this sort of submission either.

Sincerely,

Ken Stewart
    Chairman and CEO
    ItsYourNet, LLC Group of Companies

I think that says it all. I'm just an affiliate trying to get info so I can keep my downline affiliates up to date. All they are interested in is getting people to upgrade so they can make money. And they just keep stringing people along as they have been for years. I doubt very much that there is any wireless project or if there ever was, I think it has gone down the tubes and they are just trying to make as much money on it right now as they can before it all comes crashing down.

Bob Kozec

Quote Originally Posted by NetProfitAtHome View Post
    Yes, I know all about the ItsYourNet scam. I was a free affiliate and here is what I just recently learned....

There is supposed to be a weekly online meeting to keep affiliates up to date as to the progress of the wireless project. For a couple of months now they have been talking about operating a call center where the ItsYournet call center personel would be placing calls to people that have indicated that they are looking for a work at home opportunity. They would be placing these calls on behalf of Itsyournet affiliates that have upgraded and are paying affiliates. They postponed the deadline to upgrade and become part of this several times to try to get as many people to upgrade as they could. That upgrade period to take part in this ended several weeks ago. Since that time there has not been a single meeting, they have all been cancelled. Also they keep saying they will post and update to affiliates' back office and they never do. So, I contacted the help desk to ask what is going on with this company, they keep promising one thing and then not keeping us updated. First of all, every time i have contacted the help desk, when i get a response, if I get a response it is from the CEO Ken Stewart. That made me skeptical right there. If this was a legit company do you think the CEO would be replying to help desk inquiries? The truth is, it's a tiny little scam company with a single person running the whole scam. Anyway....Here is the response I got from Ken Stewart, CEO of ItsYournet when i asked why they keep saying they are going to post an update, then do not, and why have they not kept affiliates updated as to what is going on with the wireless project. His Response....

Hello Bob,

You do not have any updates because there are no updates, other that what I have had my staff post.

Actually, I am thinking of canceling the online meetings altogether and providing just quarterly updates via e-mail notifications about new posting to the Affiliate office.

Why? Because I have the option of doing so.

Do understand, Bob, that you need to support your Affiliates, just as your sponsor needs to support you. If you want us to do all the support, well then, there would not be much reason for us to offer you an Affiliate Program to begin with; would there?

What's the deal, Bob? I wonder at your attitude seemingly thinking that you are owed something for the simple act of having signed up as a FreeAffiliate with us.

As it stands right now with this, another of your duplicated submissions, and given your prior submissions that I have reviewed, I have directed our Help Desk personnel to close any tickets that do not have genuine support needs received from you from this point forward - I don't have time for it, and our Help Desk Personnel should not have to put up with this sort of submission either.

Sincerely,

Ken Stewart
    Chairman and CEO
    ItsYourNet, LLC Group of Companies

I think that says it all. I'm just an affiliate trying to get info so I can keep my downline affiliates up to date. All they are interested in is getting people to upgrade so they can make money. And they just keep stringing people along as they have been for years. I doubt very much that there is any wireless project or if there ever was, I think it has gone down the tubes and they are just trying to make as much money on it right now as they can before it all comes crashing down.

Bob Kozec
    Well obviously Bob has been miss using the help desk for updates that are given in the online webinar confrences every thursday as stated above "As it stands right now with this, another of your duplicated submissions, and given your prior submissions that I have reviewed, I have directed our Help Desk personnel to close any tickets that do not have genuine support needs received from you from this point forward - I don't have time for it, and our Help Desk Personnel should not have to put up with this sort of submission either."

Sounds like Ken Stewart ran out of tissues for Bob's issues...

Unless otherwise stated in the back office of Bob's itsyournet account, when meetings are cancelled for that week. All Bob has to do is to notify his downline a reminder of the weekly update conference meetings...In fact, Bob doesn't even have to do that, because itsyournet will do that for him as they do it for my downline. And if Bob was on last weeks meeting he would have heard the latest wireless update because that's what the meetings are all about. Not every business runs perfectly and may have a few obsticals along the way, but itsyournet always comes through with the goods. As far as the T-1 wireless, Bob, it is in it's final ground testing the first week of july '08, after this it goes live. Itsyournet has been around for several years. You may want to contact your sponsor, or go to the weekly meetings, to get updates instead of harrasing the help desk which is in place to provide actual support to those who need it. As far as scams go that term is usually reserved for businesses that do not pay or do not provide services that have been paid for by members. Itsyournet pays ontime, pays all the time, and doesn't make any member pay for services they don't want including upgrades. Bob are you still an affiliate of itsyournet? If not, I'm glad..As T.Harv Eker says "A complainer is a living, breathing, crap magnet"

Nita
    Last edited by katiescorner; 07-07-2008 at 10:31 AM.