+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

John3:16 and Jesus~Is~Lord

Whoever you really are,

You have been banned. I will not tolerate your reappearance for the next two weeks and if you persist on making new usernames and coming back anyway I'll ban your IP address as well.

I've been as lenient as I am going to be anymore. Now, find another place to play or suffer the consequences. And trust me, there are NO crowns in heaven for breaking forum rules and making a total idiot of yourself after you have been banned.

Lose the new email addy, [email protected]
    it's not very becoming for someone with a screename of John3:16.

Lady Mod
    Last edited by sojustask; 12-21-2006 at 12:49 AM.

Re: John3:16 and Jesus~Is~Lord

Tough but fair

Quote Originally Posted by Agitator
    Tough but fair
    It's interesting that some don't see it that way

He's still around...

http://www.scam.com/member.php?userid=44573

knight40 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Tony and Jennifer,

You both have been banned. I will not tolerate your reappearance for the next two weeks and if you persist on making new usernames and coming back anyway I'll ban your IP address as well.

I've been as lenient as I am going to be anymore. Now, find another place to play or suffer the consequences. And trust me, there are NO crowns in heaven for breaking forum rules and making total idiots of yourselves after you have been banned.

And Tony, lose the new email addy, [email protected]
    it's not very becoming for someone with a screename of John3:16.

Lady Mod
    THIS MOD SOUNDS LIKE ONE OF THOSE OLD WORN OUT CATHOLIC NUNS MOUTHING OFF HER INTOLERANCES AND USING GOD'S NAME TO GIVE HER TEH ATHORITY TO DO SO!! LMAO!!

HERE SHE IS SCOLDING THOSE AND TELLING WHAT GOD WILL AND WON'T DO AND HERE SHE IS COMMITTING THE GREATER SIN OF THOSE SHE SENDS OUT THE FORUM DOORS!!

IF THAT ISN'T A GOD COMPLEX AND OVER ZEALOUS AUTHORTARIAN I DONT' KNOW WHAT IS!!

THIS MOD NEEDS A GOOD DOSE OF HUMILITY!!! WHAT A F U C K I N G B I T CH THIS WITCH IS!!

KNOW IT ALL SCREW BALL MOD!!!

knight

Quote Originally Posted by knight40
    THIS MOD SOUNDS LIKE ONE OF THOSE OLD WORN OUT CATHOLIC NUNS MOUTHING OFF HER INTOLERANCES AND USING GOD'S NAME TO GIVE HER TEH ATHORITY TO DO SO!! LMAO!!

HERE SHE IS SCOLDING THOSE AND TELLING WHAT GOD WILL AND WON'T DO AND HERE SHE IS COMMITTING THE GREATER SIN OF THOSE SHE SENDS OUT THE FORUM DOORS!!

IF THAT ISN'T A GOD COMPLEX AND OVER ZEALOUS AUTHORTARIAN I DONT' KNOW WHAT IS!!

THIS MOD NEEDS A GOOD DOSE OF HUMILITY!!! WHAT A F U C K I N G B I T CH THIS WITCH IS!!

knight
    I see being banned didn't give you manners TJ. Oh, I banned mandy121 and truthbearer too.

The one thing we can always count on is your consistency in giving yourself away. Whether you are provoked or not.

Merry Christmas

Lady Mod

janet22 Guest

I see being banned didn't give you manners TJ. Oh, I banned mandy121 and truthbearer too.

The one thing we can always count on is your consistency in giving yourself away. Whether you are provoked or not.

Merry Christmas

Lady Mod

YOU ARE A FLAMING PIG!!! MOD!! YOU WILL GIVE ACCOUNT FOR LISTING MY PRIVATE EMAIL IN PUBLIC!! HOW DARE YOU B IT CH!!!

HERE YOU HAVE A AVITAR CALLED B I T C H AND YOU TELL ME MY "PRIVATE" EMAIL ADDRESS IS UNSCRUPULOUS!!!

WHOA HORSY!!!! HYPOCRITE MOD!! HOW CAN YOU PUBLICALLY, YES PUBLICALLY GO AROUND LIKE SOME SLOPPY LOUD MOUTH SO CALLED CHRISTIAN TELLING THE WORLD YOU REPRESENT THE CHRISTIAN NAME WITH AN AVITAR CALLED "B I T C H"!!!

YOU ARE HALF RIGHT ..YOU ARE A B I T C H!!!!! NO CHRISTIAN FOR SURE!!

AND THEN YOU SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS AFTER ASSERTING YOUR MESSIAH COMPLEX , CONTROL FREAK BEHAVIOUR!!!

I CAN SEE HOW GOD CAN SPEW SOMEONE LIKE YOU OUT OF HIS MOUTH WITH YOUR KIND OF REPRESENTTION OF THE CHRISTIAN FAITH..!!!

I THINK YOU OUGHT TO GO BACK BIENG A JEHOVAH WITNESS!! AT LEAST THEY DON'T HIDE BEHIND SOMETHING OTHER THAN THEY ARE NOT LIKE YOU!!!

YOU HAVE ALOT OF PERSONAL ISSUES, AND YOUR BIGGEST ONE IS SUBMITTING TO GOD'S AUTHORITY!!

I BET THAT IS WHY YOU GOT KICKED OUT OF THE BAPTIST CHURCH TOO!!!

IT'S VERY OBVIOUS!!! OH, FORUM GOD!!!

janet

Quote Originally Posted by janet22
    YOU ARE A FLAMING PIG!!! MOD!! YOU WILL GIVE ACCOUNT FOR LISTING MY PRIVATE EMAIL IN PUBLIC!! HOW DARE YOU B IT CH!!!

HERE YOU HAVE A AVITAR CALLED B I T C H AND YOU TELL ME MY "PRIVATE" EMAIL ADDRESS IS UNSCRUPULOUS!!!

WHOA HORSY!!!! HYPOCRITE MOD!! HOW CAN YOU PUBLICALLY, YES PUBLICALLY GO AROUND LIKE SOME SLOPPY LOUD MOUTH SO CALLED CHRISTIAN TELLING THE WORLD YOU REPRESENT THE CHRISTIAN NAME WITH AN AVITAR CALLED "B I T C H"!!!

YOU ARE HALF RIGHT ..YOU ARE A B I T C H!!!!! NO CHRISTIAN FOR SURE!!

AND THEN YOU SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS AFTER ASSERTING YOUR MESSIAH COMPLEX , CONTROL FREAK BEHAVIOUR!!!

I CAN SEE HOW GOD CAN SPEW SOMEONE LIKE YOU OUT OF HIS MOUTH WITH YOUR KIND OF REPRESENTTION OF THE CHRISTIAN FAITH..!!!

I THINK YOU OUGHT TO GO BACK BIENG A JEHOVAH WITNESS!! AT LEAST THEY DON'T HIDE BEHIND SOMETHING OTHER THAN THEY ARE NOT LIKE YOU!!!

YOU HAVE ALOT OF PERSONAL ISSUES, AND YOUR BIGGEST ONE IS SUBMITTING TO GOD'S AUTHORITY!!

I BET THAT IS WHY YOU GOT KICKED OUT OF THE BAPTIST CHURCH TOO!!!

IT'S VERY OBVIOUS!!! OH, FORUM GOD!!!

janet
    Did you really believe I didn't keep a record of your old IP TJ?

Your propensity towards misinformation is astounding. I was never a Jehovah Witness, though when it comes to behaving "Christ-like" they are heads above your behavior.

And I was never kicked out of any church, much less a baptist one.

Shouldn't you be taking your medication or did you run out? Bipolarism isn't something to mess around with TJ. You NEED to stay on your medication. And all your complaints are months old and long forgotten by us NORMAL people.

Merry Christmas

Lady Mod

PaulM, I think it's funny that as his career he put "Sales Consultant". I didn't know greasy slimy used car salesmen were sales consutlants..

knight

YOU ARE HALF RIGHT ..YOU ARE A B I T C H!!!!!

Er, uhmmm.... I don't need to point out the irony here, do I? Okay, just checking. :D

It's frightening to think that there are people like this walking around in public. In TJ's case, I believe leather restraints and a padded room are in order.

[email protected] Also if that is tj's real e-mail that he uses on a regular basis I think it slaps him with how old he is (I'm guessing under 20). If he's older than 20... well, he definitely doesn't act it.

Quote Originally Posted by lisan23
    [email protected] Also if that is tj's real e-mail that he uses on a regular basis I think it slaps him with how old he is (I'm guessing under 20). If he's older than 20... well, he definitely doesn't act it.
    But that one wasn't TJ's. That was Tony's and it was the one he created after he was banned. It was not his main email address. I never post those, just the fake ones that folks come up with when they start multiple accounts and get busted out.

And I think that was a message to me because he at least is smart enough to know I can see what they are using for an email address to verify with so that they can get an account here. :rolleyes:

In TJ's case, Yossarian has the right idea.

Lady Mod
    Last edited by sojustask; 12-20-2006 at 01:21 AM.

PaulM, I think it's funny that as his career he put "Sales Consultant". I didn't know greasy slimy used car salesmen were sales consutlants..
    I've worked in the automotive industry for a few years... service. I never once heard them called consultants.

Personally, I never could do car sales... don't have the larcenous streak *lol*

I'm surprised... Jeez... how many ID's does this guy have!!! I just stumbled on the one, crossed swords with "Janet" once, knight40 is something new.

It's strange... if he'd just shut-up and taken the 2 weeks it would have all been over by now & he'd be back and posting, perhaps.

I did notice something eerie Lis... When Tony was 'busted" for the Janet and knight ID he started to squack and scream... I have to wonder... when he was typing this was his head spinning around and spitting pea soup???

lol. Why would he come back with a female name... I don't want to think about that for to long.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM
    I did notice something eerie Lis... When Tony was 'busted" for the Janet and knight ID he started to squack and scream... I have to wonder... when he was typing this was his head spinning around and spitting pea soup???
    It's not Tony. Tony and Jen were the married couple. Whole different IP and ID.

Knight40, Janet, and the million "user" name person was Yogi. You remember good old Yogi don't you?

Tony and Jen are different people from Yogi. Yogi is the nutcase. Tony and Jen are just extraordinarily "devout".

Namaste'

Lady Mod

It's not Tony. Tony and Jen were the married couple. Whole different IP and ID.

Knight40, Janet, and the million "user" name person was Yogi. You remember good old Yogi don't you?

Tony and Jen are different people from Yogi. Yogi is the nutcase. Tony and Jen are just extraordinarily "devout".

Namaste'

Lady Mod
    If I misunderstood I apologize.
    However, Tony and or Jenn is still here

http://www.scam.com/member.php?userid=44573

Apparently they've started their own forum.

I can definately see Yogi's head spinning...