+ Reply to Thread

Ryan Samarzia is a legitimate success coach

Hello Everyone,

My name is Ryan Samarzia.

I have received bad publicity in the last week, like most successful people in today's society there are a minority of people who like to tear these people down with negative publicity. The problem with negative publicity is the fact that it is a one sided point of view. General Manager of the former WCW company Eric Bischoff states there are two sides to every story. The lesson here is to listen to both sides of the story before making a decision for yourself.

I am an internet entrepreneur and have been helping people re ignite their dreams and have shown them a path on how to fulfil and live their dreams.

If you are to have any chance at anything in life you must take a plunge - take a risk. If Donald Trump took no risks in life there would be no Trump Tower no Trump Palace and no other skyscraper under his name would exist if he did not take any risks.

Every dream is a long term goal and it will not be accomplished over night. Small goals must be set in order to achieve the bigger picture - the dream.

Allow me to show you how to accomplish your dreams.

Contact me on ryan-samarzia@hotmail.com

Re: Ryan Samarzia is a legitimate success coach

hello mr S. this is not an advertising agency and this has nothing to do with CT. go and sell yourself at another forum. and how do we know you are not some bogus NUT?

Re: Ryan Samarzia is a legitimate success coach

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy
    hello mr S. this is not an advertising agency and this has nothing to do with CT. go and sell yourself at another forum. and how do we know you are not some bogus NUT?
    wut @galaxy said